Regional Centre for Biotechnology Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Regional Centre for Biotechnology, 3rd Milestone, Faridabad-Gurgaon Expressway, NCR Biotech Science Cluster, Faridabad, Faridabad (Haryana).
3rd Milestone Gurugram Expressway, Faridabad, 121001 Haryana
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Regional Centre for Biotechnology Announced Job Notification For Junior Research Fellow Vacancies - Freshers Can Apply Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Below 28 Years.|
|Experience||0 - 1 years|
|Posted on||29 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||13 Oct, 2021|
1. Position: Junior Research Fellow
2. No. of Position: One
3. Title of Project: ''Characterization of translation initiation codons dynamics to determine pathogenicity of Candida albicans''.
4. Duration: Initially for six months and may be extended up to maximum two years.
5. Essential Qualifications: MSc/MTech in Life Sciences/biotechnology/molecular biology/biochemistry/ microbiology/bioinformatics/genomics and any National level JRF eligibility test qualified such as NET, DBT etc.
6. Desirable Qualifications: Person should have experience of working with Candida albicans and isolation of ribosomes. Candidate who has minimum 6 months research experience of working in a relevant area with expertise in molecular biology, yeast genetics and bioinformatics will be preferred. Candidate should be hardworking and a team player with interpersonal skills.
7. Fellowship: Rs.31,000/- + HRA per month.
Educational Qualification: M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
Age Limit: Below 28 Years.
The shortlisted candidates will be informed by 22nd October, 2021, 5:00 PM via email to appear in the online interview to be held at 10:30 AM on 26th October, 2021.
How to Apply:
1. Interested candidates should apply online by 13th October, 2021, 5:00 PM.
2. Please upload copies of the following documents:
(i) M.Sc. degree certificate.
(ii) Certificate of experience.
(iii) National Level JRF eligibility test certificate such as NET etc.
Published on: 30 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Regional Centre for Biotechnology Recruitment for following posts:
About Regional Centre for Biotechnology Recruitment
About Regional Centre for Biotechnology
Mandate of the Centre is to provide a platform for biotechnology education, training and research at the interface of multiple disciplines. The programmes of the Centre are designed to create opportunities for students to engage in multi-disciplinary research where they learn biotech science while integrating engineering, medicine and science, to provide solutions for human and animal health, agriculture and environmental technologies.
The mission of the Centre is to create opportunities for multi-disciplinary education, training and research in biotechnology. The vision is to produce human resource tailored to drive innovation in biotechnology, particularly in areas of new opportunities and also to fill talent gap in deficient areas.
The Centre has been recognized as an 'Institution of National Importance' through an act of Indian Parliament, for biotechnology education, training and research. The Centre is also regarded as a "Category II Centre" in terms of "the principles and guidelines for the establishment and functioning of UNESCO Institutes and Centres".
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow (JRF): INR 31000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Regional Centre for Biotechnology
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in 3rd Milestone Gurugram Expressway, Faridabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 13th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 13th October, 2021
- Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd Invites Application for Safety Officer Recruitment 2021
- Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd (FACT) Invites Application for 4 Engineer Recruitment 2021
- District Court Palwal Invites Application for Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Fire & Emergency Services Invites Application for Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- DFES Goa Invites Application for 201 Lower Division Clerk, Fire Fighter, More Vacancies
- IIT Jammu Invites Application for Associate Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Computer Operator Recruitment 2021
- IPHB Invites Application for 55 Psychiatric Patient Caretaker Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Field Assistant-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Research Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- ESI-PGIMSR & ESIC Medical College Joka Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021