Regional Centre for Biotechnology Invites Application for Executive Director Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB)
invites applications for recruitment of Executive Director
Shri Subodh Kumar Ram, Under Secretary, Department of Biotechnology, Room No. 509, Block-2, CGO complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
NCR Biotech Science Cluster
3rd Milestone Gurugram Expressway
(NCR Delhi) , Faridabad, 121001 Haryana
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Regional Centre for Biotechnology Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Executive Director|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation (ISTC) should not exceed 60 years for Deputation and 65 years for Contract as on the closing date of receipt of applications.|
|Experience||15 - 20 years|
|Posted on||30 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||29 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.Phil/Ph.D, MS/MD
1. Position: Executive Director
(i) Ph.D. /MD or equivalent degree and excellent track record with peer reviewed publications.
(ii) Minimum 15 years of research experience as independent investigator of Biotechnology/Life Science and related areas.
(iii) Global network of scientific contacts in the field of biotechnology.
(iv) Ability to command respect of the academic and the user communities across the domain of biological sciences through personal achievements in research and standing in the field.
(i) A creative personality with strong leadership and managerial skills with efficiency and probity.
(ii) Capacity for lateral thinking for finding new approaches to multidisciplinary research, education & training for value addition to the Centre’s programmes.
4. Job Specifications:
(i) To provide academic and administrative leadership to the institute.
(ii) The post carries the pay of Rs. 2,10,000/- (Fixed) with the existing special allowance of Rs. 11,250/- per month and usual allowances as per Govt. of India Rules on Deputation (ISTC)/Deputation.
(iii) The period of Deputation includes period of deputation in other ex-cadre posts, held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or other organization / Department should ordinarily not exceed 5 years.
(i) The applicants in Central/State Government organizations / Public Sector Undertakings / Autonomous Organizations must send their applications “Through Proper Channel”. The applications received without the recommendations of the employers will not be considered.
(ii) The date of determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications.
(iii) The Executive Director shall hold the office for a term of five years from the date on which he enters upon the office, or until he attains the age of seventy years, whichever is earlier, and he/she shall be eligible for re-appointment on completion of the tenure provided that notwithstanding the expiry of the said period of five years, he/she shall continue in office until his/her successor is appointed and enters upon his office.
Age Limit: The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation (ISTC) should not exceed 60 years for Deputation and 65 years for Contract as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Complete applications (7 copies) strictly in the format given at DBT’s and RCB’s website: http://dbtindia.gov.in and RCB website www.rcb.res.in with a passport size photograph fixed at the space shown in the format along with testimonials including list of publications indicating impact factors should be sent to Shri Subodh Kumar Ram, Under Secretary, Department of Biotechnology, Room No. 509, Block-2, CGO complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003, superscribing the cover “Application for the Post of Executive Director, Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB), Faridabad” so as to reach within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News. The closing date for the candidates residing abroad, Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep Islands, States/Union Territories in the North-Eastern region, Sikkim, Union Territory of Ladakh, Sub Lahaul and Spiti districts of Himachal Pradesh, Pangi sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh will be 45 days. The soft copy of the application may also be sent by email to email@example.com and copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Nominations by distinguished experts may also be considered depending upon merit and the area of expertise. Eminent experts and distinguished scientists may also kindly nominate potential candidates for the position both by post and by email at the above mentioned address.
Published on: 01 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Regional Centre for Biotechnology Recruitment for following posts:
About Regional Centre for Biotechnology Recruitment
About Regional Centre for Biotechnology
Mandate of the Centre is to provide a platform for biotechnology education, training and research at the interface of multiple disciplines. The programmes of the Centre are designed to create opportunities for students to engage in multi-disciplinary research where they learn biotech science while integrating engineering, medicine and science, to provide solutions for human and animal health, agriculture and environmental technologies.
The mission of the Centre is to create opportunities for multi-disciplinary education, training and research in biotechnology. The vision is to produce human resource tailored to drive innovation in biotechnology, particularly in areas of new opportunities and also to fill talent gap in deficient areas.
The Centre has been recognized as an 'Institution of National Importance' through an act of Indian Parliament, for biotechnology education, training and research. The Centre is also regarded as a "Category II Centre" in terms of "the principles and guidelines for the establishment and functioning of UNESCO Institutes and Centres".
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Executive Director: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Executive Director, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Executive Director: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Executive Director, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Regional Centre for Biotechnology
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in NCR Biotech Science Cluster 3rd Milestone Gurugram Expressway (NCR Delhi) , Faridabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 29th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Executive Director, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 29th October, 2021
- National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) Invites Application for 15 Marketing Representative Recruitment 2021
- National AIDS Research Institute (NARI) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Hindu College New Delhi Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Smart Governance Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- Sugarcane Breeding Institute Invites Application for Authorized Medical Attendant Recruitment 2021
- NIO Goa Invites Application for Project Associate I Recruitment 2021
- NIT Tiruchirappalli Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Kerala State Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd Invites Application for Junior Manager Recruitment 2021
- TNPSC Invites Application for 6 Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Invites Application for Assistant Security Officer Recruitment 2021
- State Institute of Health & Family Welfare (SIHFW) Invites Application for Skill Lab Trainer Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Mandi Invites Application for Project Associate I /Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021