School of Open Learning Recruitment 2023 For 78 Non-Teaching Posts
Vacancy Circular No: -
School Of Open Learning Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Non-Teaching Posts in School Of Open Learning. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 15th November 2023. Candidates can check the latest School Of Open Learning Recruitment 2023 Non-Teaching Posts Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the sol.du.ac.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
School Of Open Learning Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ sol.du.ac.in/. School Of Open Learning selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Delhi. More details of sol.du.ac.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website .
5 Cavalry Lines, Delhi, 110007 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 78 Posts
Deputy Registrar: A Master’s degree with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale or an equivalent grade.
1. Postgraduate degree in any subject from a reputed University with at least 60% marks.
2. Minimum One-year post-qualification experience in Govt./Govt. Undertaking/Private/ Corporate Institution in handling digital learning Process.
Assistant Registrar: Good academic record with Masters’ degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale.
Junior Programmer (Programmer): B.E./ B. Tech in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/ Computer Technology/ Information Technology/Electronics/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communications or M.Sc. (Computer Science) or MCA, with 03 years of experience in programming and Database management or Network administration or related experience in a research/ Educational institute or commercial/service industry establishment of repute.
Junior Engineer (Electrical):
1. Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering of a recognized University/Institute.
2. At least two years of experience as Junior Engineer or Works Assistant/Electrician in a University/Research Institution/PSU engaged in construction activities/private organization of repute.
Senior Assistant: Graduate or Post-Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers.
Technical Assistant (Computer): Graduate or Post Graduate in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/ Computer Technology/Information Technology/ ComputerApplications/Electronics/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communications.
1. Passed Sr. Secondary School (10+2) Examination or its equivalent examination.
2. Shorthand speed of 80 words per minute and typing speed of 35 words per minute in English. Or Shorthand speed of 60 words per minute and typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi.
Assistant: A Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with good working knowledge of computers.
1. A Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University / Institution.
2. Having a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through Computers.
1. A Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University/Institution or a Graduate from a recognized University.
2. Possession of a valid driving license of the motor vehicle, knowledge of motor mechanism (The candidate should be able to remove minor-defects in vehicle).
3. Experience of driving a motor vehicle for at least 3 years.
Laboratory Attendant (Computer): Should have passed Matriculation (10th) or an equivalent examination with science subjects from recognized
Level-10 Per Month
Age Limit: Maximum age 45 years.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
General/Unreserved Category Rs. 1000/-
OBC(NCL)/ EWS and Women Category Rs. 800/-
SC/ST and PwBD Category Rs. 600/-
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://sol.du.ac.in/
Published on: 13th October 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
School of Open Learning Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at School of Open Learning. The other Related Jobs School of Open Learning Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Assistant Professor - ( 04 Posts) Posts
5 Cavalry Lines, New Delhi
|Last Date: 30th November 2023|
| Non-Teaching Posts - ( 78 Posts) Posts
5 Cavalry Lines, Delhi
|Last Date: 15th November 2023|
| Assistant Professor - ( 79 Posts) Posts
Campus of Open Learning, Delhi
|Last Date: 15th June 2023|
About School of Open Learning Recruitment
About School of Open Learning
The School of Open Learning [a part of the Campus of Open Learning] formerly known as The School of Correspondence Courses and Continuing Education, established under the University of Delhi in 1962, is a pioneer Institution in the field of Distance Education in India.
The country witnessed the beginning of an alternate mode of education when the School started with a modest admission of 900 students in 1962. The School enrolled more than two lakhs students in the Academic Session 2006-2007. On many occasions our students have been toppers in various disciplines. The admission process for various courses in the School is governed by the norms established by the University of Delhi. The examination is also conducted by the University of Delhi. The University of Delhi confers the degree to the students of the School as it does in the case of its other constituent colleges. There is no differentiation in the course curriculum followed by the School of Open Learning and other constituent colleges and Departments of the University of Delhi. In an effort to cater to the needs of a growing number of students the School established the South Study Center at Moti Bagh from the academic session 1990-91. In an effort to reach out to a larger number of students the school is in the process of opening up Study Center in the Eastern and the Western part of the National Capital Region of Delhi.
School of Open Learning was established in 1862 under university of Delhi. It provides distance education in India. The School offers Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in Arts/Humanities and Commerce. School of Open Learning recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Database Administrator, System & Network Administrator, Website designer, Director, Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Academic Officer, Assistant Audit Officer, Section Officer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in MCA/B.Tech/BE/M.Sc.(Computer Science), M.Sc.(Informatics), for a great career at School of Open Learning.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 78 vacancies in total. Non-Teaching Posts: 78 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Non-Teaching Posts?
The Payscale is as follows Non-Teaching Posts: INRLevel-10,
When can I can apply for Non-Teaching Posts job at School of Open Learning
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in 5 Cavalry Lines, Delhi
What is School of Open Learning Non-Teaching Posts: 78 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for School of Open Learning Non-Teaching Posts: 78 Posts, is 15th November, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Non-Teaching Posts, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th November, 2023
- Indian Navy Civilian Entrance Test (INCET-01/2023) - Apply Online for 910 Posts
- Directorate of Medical Education Andhra Pradesh Invites Application for 144 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- Sri Venkateswara Medical College Tirupati Invites Application for 82 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- DPS DAE Invites Application for 62 Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper Recruitment 2023
- Steel Authority Of India Limited (SAIL) Invites Application for 92 Management Trainee (MT) Recruitment 2023
- NTPC Limited Invites Application for 114 Mining Overman and Various Posts
- Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) Invites Application for 444 Assistant Section Officer (ASO)/ Section Officer (SO) Recruitment 2023
- Sports Authority of India (SAI) Invites Application for 22 Young Professional Recruitment 2023
- NHPC Limited Invites Application for 70 Apprenticeship Trainee Recruitment 2023
- IIIT Sri City Invites Application for 18 Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor Recruitment 2023
- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Invites Application for 81 Deputy Collector and Various Posts
- Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Invites Application for 430 Group-B, Group-C Posts Recruitment 2023