Shipping Corporation Of India (SCI) Invites Application for Secretarial Officer Recruitment 2021
Shipping Corporation Of India (SCI)
invites applications for recruitment of Secretarial Officer
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Full time Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline plus Associate/Fellow Membership of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India. Preference will be given to candidates having degree in LAW.
Experience: Candidates should have at least 09 years of experience w.r.t. to Company Secretarial functions. Candidate should have preferably handled a compliance w.r.t. Listing Regulations. Candidates having experience in State/Central Government Departments, Autonomous Bodies, PSUs, PSBs or CPSEs in will be given preference.
125000/- Per MOnth
Age Limit: 45 years.
1. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the eligibility criteria for Educational Qualification, Age, and any other criteria as mentioned. In case of a large number of applications, the Company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for Interview out of eligible candidates. The shortlisting will be based on length and range of experience, higher qualifications, Accreditations, Certifications, and Special Achievements.
2. The Interviews will be conducted at Shipping House, Nariman Point, Mumbai, or through video conferencing depending upon the prevailing situation at the time of the Interview.
3. The schedule will be notified on the Corporation’s website. The Company reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies as per the need or cancel the advertisement itself without any notification.
How to Apply:
1. Interested candidates should directly apply through the link provided on the Corporations website www.shipindia.com - Career - Shore- Requirement of Secretarial Officer on contract (04/2021) and send their updated resume (pdf only) via email on email@example.com with subject as “Application for Secretarial Officer on contract”.
2. Applications will not be considered in case the above-mentioned documents are not submitted as per the data filled in the application form during the application period.
3. The total size of attachments should not exceed 10 MB. In case of failure of emails, SCI will not be responsible. Application/Documents received after the last date of application will not be considered. Last date of application: 02/06/2021
Published on: 27th May 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment for following posts:
About Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment
About Shipping Corporation of India
The Shipping Corporation of India (SCI) is a company owned by the Government of India that operates and manages vessels that services both national and international lines.
Shipping Corporation of India was founded in 1961, by merging Eastern Shipping Corporation and Western Shipping Corporation, is based in Mumbai. SCI's owned fleet includes Bulk carriers, Crude oil tankers, Product tankers, Container vessels, Passenger-cum-Cargo vessels, Phosphoric Acid / Chemical carriers, LPG / Ammonia carriers and Offshore Supply Vessels. Shipping Corporation of India recruitment offers great career for several posts such as Nautical Officer (Natural Science), Engineer Officer (Marine Engineering degree course). Interested candidates can pursue courses at Maritime Training Institute (MTI), Powai, for a great career at Shipping Corporation of India
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Secretarial Officer: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Secretarial Officer?
The Payscale is as follows Secretarial Officer: INR125000,
When can I can apply for Secretarial Officer job at Shipping Corporation of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Madame Cama Road, Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 2nd June, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Secretarial Officer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 2nd June, 2021
- NDMA New Delhi Invites Application for Project Coordinator Recruitment 2021
- Sahitya Akademi Invites Application for Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- IIM Ahmedabad Invites Application for Academic Associate Recruitment 2021
- KIIDC Invites Application for Management Internship Trainee Recruitment 2021
- IIM Rohtak Invites Application for Chief Corporate Relationship Officer Recruitment 2021
- Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- NBCC (India) Limited Invites Application for Expert Recruitment 2021
- Spices Board Invites Application for Spice Research Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Spices Board Invites Application for Market Research Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Anand Agricultural University (AAU) Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Mumbai Port Trust (MPT) Invites Application for 30 COPA Recruitment 2021
- Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University (SVVU) Invites Application for 13 Lab Technician Recruitment 2021