SPSC Invites Application for Inspector of Legal Metrology Recruitment 2021
Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC)
invites applications for recruitment of Inspector of Legal Metrology
Inspector of Legal Metrology
Number of Vacancy: 7 Posts
|SPSC Announced Job Notification For Inspector of Legal Metrology Vacancies - Apply Soon Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Inspector of Legal Metrology|
|Total Vacancy||7 Posts|
|Age Limit||Should have attained the age of 18 years, but should not have exceeded 40 years as on 31/08 (2021, in terms of Notification No: dated: 03/07/2019.|
|Experience||3 - 5 years|
|Posted on||08 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||27 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Be a graduate in Science from a recognized university (with Physics as one of the subjects) (Note: Candidates applying under the ctiteria at above, must hold the pass certificate with Physics as one of/he main subjects in all semesters/years) OR Be a graduate in Technology from a recognized university OR Be a graduate in Engineering from a recognized university OR Hold a recognized Diploma in Engineering with 03 (three) years of professional experience.
Age Limit: Should have attained the age of 18 years, but should not have exceeded 40 years as on 31/08 (2021, in terms of Notification No: dated: 03/07/2019.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Candidates are advised to refer or Detailed Scheme and pattern for the Written Examinations. The syllabus can be downloaded from the Sikkim Public Service Commission website.
2. Candidate should go through the advertisement and read the instructions provided on the website carefully before applying online. Applications received through any other mode shall not be accepted and shall be summarily rejected.
3. The candidates are advised to apply online from our website http:l/spscskm.gov.in/ on or before 27/09/2021 upto 12 midnight.
4. Application submitted after 27/09/2021 will not be accepted by the software and SPSC shall not be responsible for the same.
5. Rejection list of candidates who do not qualify for the post as per the advertised criteria will be uploaded in the SPSC website on 30 /09 / 2021 and if any of the rejected candidates have reservation on rejection of application, they should submit their grievances along with justification to the office of the Controller, SPSC w.e.f. 01/10/2021 to 08/10/2021.
6. Application fee amounting to Rs 150/- only may be paid online through Net Banking or credit and debit card, (Visa/ MasterCard).
7. The amount once deposited shall not be refunded or adjusted against any other purpose.
8. e-Admit Cards can be downloaded and printed by the eligible candidates after a Notice for the same shall be published by the Commission in the official website of the Commission.
9. Candidates are directed to bring a Photo Identity proof like (Aadhaar Card, Voters Card, Driving License) along with valid e-Admit cards in the examination centre for proof of identity.
10. Those candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for the scrutiny of documents.
11. Short listed candidates are required to submit attested Photocopies of all relevant documents on the dates specified by the Commission. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the examination.
Published on: 09 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Sikkim Public Service Commission Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Fisheries Guard - ( 13 Posts) Posts||15 September 2021||-, Gangtok|
|Scientific Officer - ( 3 Posts) Posts||15th March 2021||MG Marg, Gangtok|
|Medical Stores Inspector - ( 6 Posts) Posts||12th February 2021||MG Marg, Gangtok|
|General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) - ( 40 Posts) Posts||5th January 2021||MG Marg, Gangtok|
|Principal - ( 1 Posts) Posts||4th December 2020||MG Marg, Gangtok|
|Pharmacist - ( 12 Posts) Posts||25th July 2020||M.G. Marg, Gangtok|
|Yoga Instructor - ( 1 Posts) Posts||6th July 2020||M.G. Marg, Gangtok|
|Scientific Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||14th March 2020||M.G. Marg, Gangtok|
|Lecturer - ( 15 Posts) Posts||10th February 2020||M.G. Marg, Gangtok|
|Panchakarma Technician - ( 3 Posts) Posts||30th November 2019||M.G. Marg, Gangtok|
|Assistant Professor - ( 9 Posts) Posts||2nd November 2019||MG Marg, Gangtok|
|Medical Officer (Ayush) - ( 9 Posts) Posts||15th October 2019||MG Marg, Gangtok|
|Food Safety Officer - ( 4 Posts) Posts||31 July 2019||Old Tourism Complex, M.G. Marg|
|Programmer - ( 15 Posts) Posts||17th July 2019||M.G. Marg, Gangtok|
|Multi Purpose Health Worker - ( 24 Posts) Posts||31st May 2019||MG Marg, Gangtok|
|General Duty Medical Officer - ( 34 Posts) Posts||31st May 2019||MG Marg, Gangtok|
|Photographer - ( 2 Posts) Posts||4th April 2019||M.G. Marg, Gangtok|
|Veterinary Officer - ( 19 Posts) Posts||4th April 2019||M.G. Marg, Gangtok|
|Ward Master - ( 4 Posts) Posts||5th April 2019||M.G. Marg, Gangtok|
|Dental Technician - ( 3 Posts) Posts||5th April 2019|
|Haemodialysis Technician - ( 10 Posts) Posts||5th April 2019|
|Health Educator - ( 22 Posts) Posts||5th April 2019|
|Radiographer - ( 30 Posts) Posts||5th April 2019|
|Staff Nurse - ( 200 Posts) Posts||23rd February 2019||Old Tourism Complex, M.G. Marg|
|Professor cum Principal - ( 1 Posts) Posts||10th January 2019||M.G. Marg, Gangtok|
|Associate Professor - ( 4 Posts) Posts||10th January 2019|
|Dental Surgeon - ( 7 Posts) Posts||23rd December 2018||Old Tourism Complex, M.G. Marg|
|Agriculture Development Officer - ( 23 Posts) Posts||30th June 2018||Old Tourism Building M.G. Marg, Gangtok|
|Commercial Tax Inspector - ( 12 Posts) Posts||8th July 2018||Old Tourism Building M.G. Marg, Gangtok|
|Assistant Programmer - ( 3 Posts) Posts||7th July 2018||Old Tourism Building M.G. Marg, Gangtok|
|Assistant Engineer (Agriculture) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||30th June 2018||Old Tourism Building M.G. Marg, Gangtok|
|Sub Inspector (Sikkim Police) - ( 10 Posts) Posts||30th April 2018||Gangtok, Sikkim Last Date: 30th April 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 10 Posts Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have Degree from a recognized University. Other Qualifications: a). Should be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim. b). Should have knowledge of any of the State Languages|
About Sikkim Public Service Commission Recruitment
About Sikkim Public Service Commission
Sikkim became an integral part of the Indian Union in May 1975. State Public Service Commission was established in the year 1978. The Public Commission has actually started functioning from 1982 with the appointment of the Chairman and the deputation of the staff from the State Government.
Consequent upon the decision of the Union Public Service Commission to declare Gangtok as one of the Centres for conducting Union Public Service Commission Examinations, the Sikkim Public Service Commission has been entrusted with the work of conducting Union Public Service Commission examinations. Sikkim Public Service Commission Exam is held every year. Candidates can do full preparation before the exam.
Duties of State Public Service Commission are Recruitment to services & posts under the State through the conduct of competitive examinations, Advising on the suitability of officers for appointment on promotion, Advising Government on all matters relating to methods of Recruitment to various services & posts, Disciplinary cases relating to all government employees. Sikkim Public Service Commission Official Website is : http://spscskm.gov.in/
Sikkim Public Service Commission Results is available on the official website of the commission.
State Public Service Commission recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Photographer.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in 3 years diploma in Photography/Cinematography/ Photography and Cinematography or Graduate in any discipline with minimum 2 years Post Graduate Degree in Photography/ Cinematography/ Photography and Cinematography, for a great career at State Public Service Commission.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 7 vacancies in total. Inspector of Legal Metrology: 7 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Inspector of Legal Metrology, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Inspector of Legal Metrology: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Inspector of Legal Metrology, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Sikkim Public Service Commission
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Gangtok
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 27th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Inspector of Legal Metrology, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 27th September, 2021
- AIIMS Patna Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Patna Invites Application for Additional Professor Recruitment 2021
- Mumbai Port Trust Invites Application for Financial Adviser and Chief Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital Udyogamandal Invites Application for Homoeopathic Physician Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Senior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- University of Delhi Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital New Delhi Invites Application for Super Specialist Recruitment 2021
- NIRRH Invites Application for Scientist-B Recruitment 2021
- APSC Invites Application for 15 Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Ministry of Science & Technology Invites Application for Young Professional Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital New Delhi Invites Application for Specialist Recruitment 2021
- School Of Planning and Architecture Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021