Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2022 for Consultant
Staff Selection Commission Consultant Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of Consultant in Staff Selection Commission. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 01 July 2022. Candidates can check the latest Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2022 Consultant Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the ssc.nic.in/ recruitment 2022 page.
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ ssc.nic.in/. Staff Selection Commission selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Delhi. More details of ssc.nic.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
invites applications for recruitment of Consultant
CGO Complex Lodhi Road, New Delhi, 110091 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|Company||Staff Selection Commission|
Educational Qualification: The candidate who have retired from the Level-9 and above or equivalent posts and holding B. Tech./ B.E./ BSC Engineering in relevant subjects like Electronics, Computer Science, Information Technology, MCA, 3 years Diploma in Computer Science/ IT, etc are eligible for engagement as Consultant (IT).
Experience: Candidate should have experience of handling IT related works and applications
Skills / Eligibility
They should be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access and MS PowerPoint) and should be able to work on anyone of the databases like FoxPro, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, etc.
Age Limit: Not more than 64 years of age on the last date of application.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/ walkin interview. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the given criteria.
How to Apply:
1. The details including eligibility criteria, terms & conditions, are enclosed. The Commission reserves the right to accept or reject in part or all the responses without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
2. The last date for receipt of applications, in the prescribed format is 1st July, 2022. Applications received after due date or without supporting documents will not be considered.
3. The applications received would be processed and the selected candidates empanelled, on a continuous basis, for immediate deployment in the Commission, as per requirement.
4. Application as per format enclosed may be sent to Under Secretary (E-1), Staff Selection Commission, Block No-12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003.
Published on: 15 June 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Staff Selection Commission. The other Related Jobs Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
About Staff Selection Commission Recruitment
About Staff Selection Commission
Staff Selection Commission is an organisation under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices ...
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) was established on 4th November 1975. SSC headquarters is located in New Delhi. Staff Selection Commission is an organization to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices.
SSC is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT)
Staff Selection Commission offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, Sub Inspector (Executive), Junior Hindi Translator, Scientific Assistant (Physics + Firearms), Scientific Assistant (Document/ Handwriting / Fingerprints/ Foot Prints), Scientific Assistant (Chemicals/ Poison Science/ Detonator/ Narcotics), Scientific Assistant (Biology/ Serum Science / DNA), Scientific Assistant (Photography), Drivers (Heavy Vehicle), Junior Coach Athletics, Junior Coach Badminton, Junior Coach Boxing, Junior Coach Cricket, Junior Coach Fencing, Junior Coach Football, Junior Coach Gymnastics, Junior Coach Judo, Junior Coach Kayaking & Canoeing, Junior Coach Shooting, Junior Coach Table Tennis, Junior Coach Taekwondo, Junior Coach Weightlifting, Junior Coach Kabaddi, Junior Coach Kho-Kho, Inspector, Sub-Inspector, Senior Auditor, Junior Auditor, Kanoongo, Junior Engineer (Electrical), Assistant Research Officer/ Assistant District Statistical Officer/ Assistant Planning Officer/ Scrutiny Inspector, Field Assistant, Inspector Legal Metrology, Inspector Food & Supplies, Auditor, Manual Assistant, Chemist, Senior Analytical Assistant, Statistical Assistant, Dietician, Tuberculosis Health Visitor, Hostel Superintendent (Male), Hostel Superintendent (Female), Artificer, Electrician, Masson, Draftsman, Labour Inspector, Statistical Assistant, Legal Assistant, Mining Inspector, Field Investigator, Assistant Draftsman, Tracer, Accounts Clerk, Legal Assistant, Industrial Extension Officer, Extension Officer, Technical Assistant (Chemical), Computer Technician, Operator Quality Marketing Centre, Computer Technician (Hq.), Librarian (Hq.), Field Inspector (Stores), Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical), Circle Inspector, Female Health worker, Hostess, Amin, Assistant Engineer (Electrical/ Civil), Head Clerk, Sub Inspector, Junior Typist, Lady Supervisor, Driver, Junior Scale Stenographer (Hindi/ English), Clerks, Deputy Ranger, Investigator (Language), Scientific Assistant, Excise Inspector, Taxation Inspector, Canal Patwari, Assistant Law Officer, Laboratory Assistant, Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Bachelors Degree, Matriculation, Intermediate and ITI (Surveyor), Graduate with proficiency in shorthand (120 wpm) and typing 50 (wpm), Degree in (B. Tech or B.E.) in Electrical Engineering, Degree in (B. Tech or B.E.) in Civil Engineering, Graduate, High School Certificate Examination, Bachelor Degree in Sociology / Psychology / Home Science or Child development, Degree, 12th Standard, Degree with science, Mathematics, Economics, Commerce, Statistics, Master's Degree in Physics (Pure or applied) or Chemistry (Pure or Applied or Industrial) or degree in Chemical Technology/Engineering or degree in Civil Engineering, Degree in Commerce or Economics or Degree in Law, Matriculation, Law Graduate, Diploma in Mechanical Branch, + 2 (Vocational) Fisheries, for a great career at Staff Selection Commission.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Consultant: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Consultant, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Consultant: INR NA,
When can I can apply for Consultant, Skills / Eligibility job at Staff Selection Commission
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in CGO Complex Lodhi Road, New Delhi
What is Staff Selection Commission Consultant: 2 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Staff Selection Commission Consultant: 2 Posts, is 1st July, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Consultant, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 1st July, 2022
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Invites Application for 9 Contract Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
- Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board (PSSSB) Invites Application for 107 Excise and Taxation Inspector Recruitment 2022
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Lab Attendant Recruitment 2022
- Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) Invites Application for Hardware Design Engineer Recruitment 2022
- West Bengal University of Animal & Fishery Sciences (WBUAFS) Invites Application for Medical Officer and Various Posts
- TISS Budgam Invites Application for Social Worker Recruitment 2022
- Meghalaya Energy Corporation Limited Invites Application for 36 Junior Divisional Accountant Recruitment 2022
- WAPCOS Limited Invites Application for Young Professional, Consultant Recruitment 2022
- Kerala Postal Circle Invites Application for Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH) Invites Application for Pharmacist Recruitment 2022
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) Invites Application for 75 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2022