Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Invites Application for Security Assistant Recruitment 2021
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC)
invites applications for recruitment of Security Assistant
-, Visakhapatnam, - Andhra Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Tata Memorial Centre Walkin 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Security Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Minimum 25 years and Maximum 30 years as on the closing date of application.|
|Experience||5 - 15 years|
|Posted on||02 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: 12TH
Skills / Eligibility
1. Name of the Post: Security Assistant 2. No. Of Posts: 01 3. Educational Qualification: (i) For Ex-servicemen, Ex-Police and Ex- Central Para Military Personnel who have rendered minimum 15 years of service. Should possess XIIth Standard pass or equivalent or equivalent certificate from Armed Forces. (ii) For Civilian Candidates – XIIth Standard is compulsory with certificate of basic course from Civil Defense or NCC ‘B’ certificate with experience of 5 years of watch and ward in any reputed Security Firm or Hospital Industry. 4. Salary: Rs. 20,000/-
1. Name of the Post: Security Assistant
2. No. Of Posts: 01
3. Educational Qualification:
(i) For Ex-servicemen, Ex-Police and Ex- Central Para Military Personnel who have rendered minimum 15 years of service. Should possess XIIth Standard pass or equivalent or equivalent certificate from Armed Forces.
(ii) For Civilian Candidates – XIIth Standard is compulsory with certificate of basic course from Civil Defense or NCC ‘B’ certificate with experience of 5 years of watch and ward in any reputed Security Firm or Hospital Industry.
4. Salary: Rs. 20,000/-
Age Limit: Minimum 25 years and Maximum 30 years as on the closing date of application.
1. Selection will be done on basis of Written Exam followed by Skill test.
2. Tata Memorial Centre also reserves the right not to call any candidates to appear for written examination / Skill test / Interview without assigning any reason thereof.
How to Apply:
1. Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Visakhapatnam (A Unit of Tata Memorial Centre, Mumbai ) inviting applications for the posts from the Indian Citizens. On 19-10-2021 Between 09.30 AM to 11.00 AM.
2. Submission of Application:
(i) Date of Birth: Birth Certificate / School leaving certificate / SSC passing certificate
(ii) Educational Qualification: Mark sheet & passing certificate for final examinations
(iii) Experience Certificate:
(a) Past employment: Experience certificate indicating the date of joining and relieving
(b) Current employment: Appointment letter, last pay slip, identity card
(iv) Caste Certificate – Valid Caste Certificate (in the format of Govt. of India) Validity certificate in case of SC / ST, Non-Creamy layer certificate in case of OBC candidate is mandatory.
(v) Copy of PAN Card & Bank Account details.
(vi) Discharge book – Copy of complete discharge book is to be attached.
(a) Separate applications should be submitted for each post along with recent passport size photograph.
(b) It is mandatory that all selected candidates should produce Police Verification Certificate within one month of joining to respective H.R.D.O.
3. Tata Memorial Centre reserves the right to fix minimum eligibility standard / bench mark and restrict no. of candidates. The decision of the Director, Tata Memorial Centre in this regard shall be final and binding and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained with the candidates.
4. In case it is found at any stage of recruitment that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and / or, the candidate has furnished any incorrect / false / incomplete information or has suppressed any material fact (s), his candidature will be cancelled. If any shortcoming is detected, even after appointment, the services of the candidate are liable to be terminated forthwith. Therefore, before applying for any post, the candidate should ensure that he fulfills all the eligibility criteria under the norms mentioned in the advertisement.
5. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
Published on: 03 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment for following posts:
About Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment
About Tata Memorial Centre
The Tata Memorial Hospital was initially commissioned by the Sir Dorabji Tata Trust on 28 February 1941 as a center with enduring value and a mission for concern for the Indian people.
Tata Memorial Centre is situated in Mumbai. It specializes in cancer treatment. It is a recognised training centre for cancer education and research. It is closely associated with Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC). Tata Memorial Centre recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Oncologist, Senior Resident, Radiation Oncologist, Research Fellow (Medical), Assistant Professor, Research Assistant, Research Fellow (Non-Medical), Assistant Data Manager, Dietician, Medical Social Worker. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.D. (Radiation Oncology/Radiotherapy), BAMS / BHMS + P.G. Diploma in Clinical Research, D.M. (Medical Oncology), B.Sc. in Microbiology/ Life Sciences + Computer Course, Graduation in Science + Computer Course, Graduate, B.Sc (Home Science) with Foods & Nutrition + P.G. Diploma in dietician, BSc, for a great career at Tata Memorial Centre.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Security Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Security Assistant, Skills / Eligibility, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Security Assistant: INR 20000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Security Assistant, Skills / Eligibility, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Tata Memorial Centre
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Visakhapatnam
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 19th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Security Assistant, Skills / Eligibility, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 19th October, 2021
- IIM Jammu Invites Application for Web Designer, Junior Engineer, More Vacancies
- IIM Udaipur Invites Application for Teaching Assistant Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Nagpur Invites Application for 10 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Raipur Invites Application for Lab Technician cum Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- Regional Medical Research Centre Port Blair Invites Application for Scientist-C Recruitment 2021
- IIPS Mumbai Invites Application for Project Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Book Trust (NBT) Invites Application for Marketing Executive Recruitment 2021
- SPPU Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIM Kozhikode) Invites Application for Principal Career Counsellor Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Biotechnology Research Center (GBRC) Invites Application for Scientist-D and Joint Director Recruitment 2021
- SFRI Jabalpur Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Raipur Invites Application for IT Technician Recruitment 2021