UoH Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
University of Hyderabad (UoH)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow
Junior Research Fellow
School of Physics, University of Hyderabad Prof. C.R. Rao Road, Gachibowli. Hyderabad-500046
Gachibowli, Hyderabad, 500046 Telangana
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|UoH Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||28 years at the time of application with relaxation up to 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.|
|Posted on||23 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||18 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Master of Science/Technology in Physics/Applied Physics/ Material Science/Materials Engg or equivalent from reputed University/ Institution in India with 55% marks. A valid NET/GATE score.
Age Limit: 28 years at the time of application with relaxation up to 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
The interview will be held via Google meet.The link will be shared with the eligible candidates only.
How to Apply:
1. Last date for receipt of filled-in applications either by post or by email is 18 October 2021.
2. Applicants should note that the appointments to be made are purely temporary and they have no right to claim for any regular appointment in the University. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test/skill test or at the time of joining.
3. Self-Attested copies of all certificates in support of the information furnished in the application should be enclosed.
4. The applications received to the earlier call dated 13 Sep 2021 will. also be considered For technical information on the project, interested candidates may contact the Principal Investigators of the project: Dr. P. Prem Kiran (firstname.lastname@example.org) over email. The interview will be held via Google meet.
5. The link will be shared with the eligible candidates only. The decision of UoH in the selection of the candidates is final. The selected candidate will be working_with Prof. Jai Prakash Gautam, School of Engineering Sciences & Technology.
6. University of Hyderabad Address to which the applications should be sent either by post or over email: Dr.P.Prem Kiran School of Physics, University of Hyderabad Prof. C.R. Rao Road, Gachibowli. Hyderabad-500046. e-mail: email@example.com
7. Advertisement No: UH/SoP/PPK/ARDB-GTMAP/JRF/02-CORRIGENDUM
Published on: 23 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
University of Hyderabad Recruitment for following posts:
About University of Hyderabad Recruitment
About University of Hyderabad
The University of Hyderabad is a public research university located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. Founded in 1974, this mostly residential campus has more than 5,000 students and 400 faculty, from several disciplines.
University Of Hyderabad is a Public Research University which is devoted to Post Graduate and Doctoral studies. It was founded in 1974. The Courses which are taught in the university are Basic Sciences, Applied Sciences, Medical Science, Engineering Science, the Social Sciences, the Humanities, and the Arts, Fine Arts, Media Studies and Communication, in addition to more recent areas such as Folklore Studies, Health Psychology, Dalit Studies, Women's Studies, Neural and Cognitive Sciences. Institutions which are located inside the university campus are the C R Rao Advanced Institute of Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science (AIMSCS), the Association of Management Development Institutions of South Asia (AMDISA) and the Institute of Life Sciences (ILS). Other institutions which provide an academic environment are the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), The Energy Resources Institute (TERI), and the National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB). University of Hyderabad offers great career for several posts such as Technical Assistant, Lab Manager, Project Assistant, Research Associate and Laboratory Attendant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduate /Post graduate in any branch of Life Sciences, B.Sc Biology, Knowledge of Computer applications, Ph.D in Zoology and 10th.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow: INR 31000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at University of Hyderabad
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Gachibowli, Hyderabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 18th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 18th October, 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Junior Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Academy of Agricultural Research Management Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- International Institute for Population Sciences Invites Application for Secretariat Coordinator Recruitment 2021
- Bank of Baroda Invites Application for Business Correspondent Supervisors Recruitment 2021
- National Technical Research Organisation Invites Application for Executive Engineer Recruitment 2021
- National Technical Research Organisation Invites Application for Deputy Director Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Lab Attendant Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Invites Application for Adhoc Scientific Officer Recruitment 2021
- Bharati College Invites Application for Library Attendant Recruitment 2021