LIC Invites Application for Chief Financial Officer Recruitment 2021
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
invites applications for recruitment of Chief Financial Officer
Chief Financial Officer
-, Mumbai, - Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|LIC Hiring For Chief Financial Officer Vacancies Just Now Updated - Apply Soon Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Chief Financial Officer|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||as on 01.09.2021: 45 yrs to 57 yrs (completed)|
|Experience||15 - 20 years|
|Posted on||28 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||12 Oct, 2021|
a) Basic : Chartered Accountant.
b) Preferred : FRM Certification and /or CFA / MBA (F)
Experience: Post Qualification Work Experience as on first day of the month of notification: Fifteen years post qualification work experience in overseeing financial operations, preferably accounting and taxation matters, in banks/large corporate/PSUs/FIs/Financial Services Organizations, of which 10 years should be in Banks/FIs (of which five years should be at senior management level). Preference would be given for those with experience of working in Insurance Sector.
Age Limit: as on 01.09.2021: 45 yrs to 57 yrs (completed)
Comprises of short listing, Interaction, Interview by committees of various levels and final selection
How to Apply:
i) Application shall be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 12.10.2021 with subject tagline as “Application for Chief Financial Officer-On Contract basis”.
ii) The soft copies of the following documents have to be attached in the mail:
a) SSC Certificate showing date of birth.
b) Graduation Certificate
c) Professional Qualification certificates
d) Experience Certificate
e) BIO DATA format attached-duly completed in all respects.
iii) Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of result. It will help him/her in getting call letter /Interview advices etc. by email.
1. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
2. Candidates must attach all required documents (brief resume, ID proof, age proof, educational qualification, experience etc.) failing which their application/ candidature will not be considered for short listing/ interview.
3. Candidature/ Short listing of a candidate will be provisional and will be subject to satisfactory verification of all details/ documents with the originals when a candidate reports for interaction (if called).
4. In case a candidate is called for interaction and is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification and Experience etc.) he/ she will neither be allowed to appear for the interaction/interview nor be entitled for reimbursement of any travelling expenses.
5. The Call Letter (letter/ advice), where required, will be sent by e-mail only (no hard copy will be sent).
6. The shortlisted candidate will also be informed by e-mail only.
7. In case more than one candidate scores same marks as cut-off marks in the final merit list (common marks at cutoff point), such candidates will be ranked in the merit according to their age in descending order.
Published on: 28 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Life Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Chief Financial Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||12 October 2021||-, Mumbai|
|Selection Procedure - Posts|
|How to Apply: - Posts|
|Assistant Engineer - ( 50 Posts (SC-6, ST-1, OBC-12, EWS-5, UR-26)) Posts||15th March 2020||Jeevan Bima Marg, Mumbai|
|Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) - ( 168 Posts (SC-25, ST-14, OBC-45, EWS-16, UR-68)) Posts|
|Assistant - ( 8500 Posts) Posts||1st October 2019||Post Box No.19953, Mumbai|
|Apprentice Development Officer - ( 8581 Posts) Posts||9th June 2019||Post Box No.19953, Mumbai|
|Assistant Administrative Officer - ( 590 Posts) Posts||22nd March 2019||Jeevan Bima Marg, Mumbai|
About Life Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment
About Life Insurance Corporation of India
The Life Insurance Corporation of India is the largest life insurance company in India and also the country's largest investor.it is fully owned by the Government of India.
Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) of India was established on 1st September 1956. Life Insurance Corporation of India is an Indian state-owned insurance group and investment company. LIC is headquartered in Mumbai. Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) of India offers a variety of insurance products to customers such as insurance plans, pension plans, unit-linked plans, special plans and group schemes. Life Insurance Corporation of India recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Financial Services Executive, Direct Sales Executive (DSE), Assistant Administrative Officer, Financial Service Executives (FSE), Assistant Engineer (Civil), Assistant Engineer (Electrical), Assistant Executive Engineer (Structural), Apprentice Development Officers, Financial Services Executives. Interested candidates can pursue Courses in Bachelor's Degree, Diploma in Marketing / Management, Bachelor / Master's Degree Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, ME/M.Tech in Structures, for a great career at Life Insurance Corporation of India.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Chief Financial Officer: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Chief Financial Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Chief Financial Officer: INR 7500000(Per Year),
When can I can apply for Chief Financial Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Life Insurance Corporation of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 12th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Chief Financial Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 12th October, 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Admin Officer Recruitment 2021
- IIT Delhi Invites Application for Institute Engineer Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA) Invites Application for Life Guard Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA) Invites Application for Superintendent Recruitment 2021
- Central Water and Power Research Station (CWPRS) Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- National Fire Service College (NFSC) Invites Application for 6 Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Printing Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service Commission Invites Application for Assistant General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service Commission Invites Application for Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
- Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Invites Application for Teacher Recruitment 2021
- Surat Municipal Corporation Invites Application for Admin Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Surat Municipal Corporation Invites Application for Field Officer Recruitment 2021