Govt Agharkar Research Institute (ARI) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
ARI Pune Recruitment 2021 aripune.org Agharkar Research Institute. Latest Job: Agharkar Research Institute Invites Application for Scientist B Recruitment 2021.
Agharkar Research Institute Invites Application for Scientist C Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Agharkar Research Institute (ARI)
invites applications for recruitment of Scientist C
Agharkar Research Institute, Gopal Ganesh Agarkar Road, Pune – 411 004
Gopal Ganesh Agarkar Road, Pune,411004 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Agharkar Research Institute Hiring For Scientist C Vacancies - 208700 Salary - Check More Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Scientist C|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||The upper age limit for direct recruits shall be 35 years in case of Scientist ‘B’, 40 years for Scientist ‘C’ and 45 years for Scientist ‘E’ as on the closing date for receipt of applications. The upper age limit is relaxable for Government Servants up to five years in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government. Any other relaxation in age limit shall be in accordance with orders issued by the Central Government from time to time.|
|Experience||4 - 8 years|
|Salary||67700 - 208700(Per Month)|
|Posted on||26 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||13 Dec, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.Sc
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for filling up of post of Scientists on direct recruitment basis in the Agharkar Research Institute, Pune as per details given below:
1. Post Name: Scientist- ‘C’
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Scale Of Pay: Level-11 in the Pay Matrix Rs.67700-208700 (Pre-revised Rs. 15600- 39100 plus Grade Pay Rs.6600/-)
4. Nature Of Post: Permanent
5. Discipline: Biodiversity & Paleobiology (Fungi)
6. sential/Desirable Qualifications for corresponding discipline: 1 st class Master Degree in Botany/ Mycology / Plant Pathology/ Life Sciences or equivalent qualification from a recognized university 4 years of R&D experience in the required areas as evidenced by publication in journals of repute after obtaining academic degree.
7. Desirable: Ph.D in Life Sciences Post-doctoral experience in relevant area of research Working experience in field exploration and collection of higher fungi and their selective isolation in to pure culture and herbarium preparation. Sound knowledge in phenotypic characterization of higher fungi and in latest development in systematics, classification and taxonomy of fungi Working experience in sequence based molecular identification of fungi. Experience in bioprospecting of higher fungi/ isolation of secondary metabolites/enzymes and their various applications Publications in journals (with JCR impact factor) and/or Patent to support the research experience in the relevant area(s)
67700 - 208700(Per Month)
Age Limit: The upper age limit for direct recruits shall be 35 years in case of Scientist ‘B’, 40 years for Scientist ‘C’ and 45 years for Scientist ‘E’ as on the closing date for receipt of applications. The upper age limit is relaxable for Government Servants up to five years in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government. Any other relaxation in age limit shall be in accordance with orders issued by the Central Government from time to time.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Last date for submission of dully filled application together with all enclosures is 13th December 2021.
2. Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply in the prescribed format attached below, along with self-attested copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photograph, certificate issued by competent authorities and send it to 'The Director, Agharkar Research Institute, Gopal Ganesh Agarkar Road, Pune – 411 004 (MH)' on or before 13/12/2021.
3. The envelope should be superscribed as "Application for the post of Scientist __(Discipline)". Candidates must carefully go through the advertisement before filling the application form. It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that they follow the instructions while filling the application. Candidate must ensure to attach clear legible certificates/documents while sending hard copy of application. Attaching of illegible/incorrect certificates/documents may lead to rejection of the candidature.
4. Experience/employment certificates for work/research work must clearly indicate the date of joining, date of relieving post held and pay scale.
5. Candidates working in Government Departments / Public Sector Undertakings / Autonomous Organizations should submit No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the competent authority of the organization they are serving, in the format specified at It is the responsibility of such candidates to ensure that they obtain NOC from their Department/organization within time to submit the same with the application form.
6. Copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications, date of birth, Disability, Community (in case of SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates only) and experience should be submitted with the application. Candidates will have to produce the original certificates as and when required.
7. The crucial date for determining the age limit and eligibility shall be closing date for submission of applications.
Published on: 26 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Agharkar Research Institute Recruitment for following posts:
About Agharkar Research Institute Recruitment
About Agharkar Research Institute
Agharkar Research Institute (ARI) is an autonomous institute of the Department of Science and Technology (DST). It was established in 1946 as Maharashtra Association for the Cultivation of Science (MACS). Later, as the research activities started expanding, the MACS Research Institute was given a separate identity. The institute was renamed as ARI in 1992 to honour its founder Director, late Professor S. P. Agharkar. The current research and development activities of ARI are spread over six different themes, namely Biodiversity & Paleobiology, Bioenergy, Bioprospecting, Developmental Biology, Genetics & Plant Breeding, and Nanobioscience.
It is affiliated with the S.P. Pune University for postgraduate research (M.Sc. and Ph.D.).
Agharkar Research Institute jobs have been declared for various post. Agharkar Research Institute vacancies have been declared for the following post - Junior Research Fellow (JRF).
Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc. in Microbiology/Biotechnology/Life Science for a great career at Agharkar Research Institute (ARI).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Scientist C: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Scientist C, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Scientist C: INR 67700 - 208700(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Scientist C, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Agharkar Research Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Gopal Ganesh Agarkar Road, Pune
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 13th December, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Scientist C, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 13th December, 2021
- Patna High Court Invites Application for 18 District Judge Recruitment 2021
- ANGRAU Guntur Invites Application for Teaching Associate Recruitment 2021
- ANGRAU Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow (SRF) Recruitment 2021
- IISER Bhopal Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Good Governance Invites Application for Software Testing Engineer Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for Senior Project Engineer Recruitment 2021
- IISER Berhampur Invites Application for Project Assistant (PA) Recruitment 2021
- Gail India Limited Invites Application for Part Time Endocrinologist Recruitment 2021
- Gail India Limited Invites Application for 4 Full Time Shift Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- IIT Mandi Invites Application for Assistant Registrar, Technical Officer and Deputy Registrar Recruitment 2021
- Gail India Limited Invites Application for Full Time Pathologist Recruitment 2021
- Gail India Limited Invites Application for Visiting Sonologist Recruitment 2021