Govt Agharkar Research Institute (ARI) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
ARI Pune Recruitment 2021 aripune.org Agharkar Research Institute. Latest Job: Agharkar Research Institute Invites Application for Scientist B Recruitment 2021.
Agharkar Research Institute Invites Application for Scientist B Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Agharkar Research Institute (ARI)
invites applications for recruitment of Scientist B
Agharkar Research Institute, Gopal Ganesh Agarkar Road, Pune – 411 004
Gopal Ganesh Agarkar Road, Pune, 411004 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 6 Posts
|Agharkar Research Institute Announced Job Notification For Scientist B Vacancies - Freshers Can Apply Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Scientist B|
|Total Vacancy||6 Posts|
|Age Limit||35 years|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Salary||56100 - 177500(Per Month)|
|Posted on||26 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||13 Dec, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.Sc
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for filling up of post of Scientists on direct recruitment basis in the Agharkar Research Institute, Pune as per details given below:
1. Post Name: Scientist- ‘B’
2. No. of Post: 05
3. Scale Of Pay: Level-10 in the Pay Matrix Rs.56100-177500 (Pre-revised Rs.15600- 39100 plus Grade Pay Rs.5400/-)
4. Nature Of Post: Permanent
5. Discipline: Bioenergy
6. Essential/Desirable Qualifications for corresponding discipline: 1st class Master Degree in Microbiology or Biotechnology or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
7. Desirable: PhD in any of the above subjects. (Ph.D. topic to be related to Bioenergy) Experience in academia and/ or industry in the field of microbial process development for bioenergy generation from agro wastes/ high strength industrial wastes, Publications in journals (with JCR impact factor) and/or Patents (filed/ granted)in the related area, Next-Generation Sequencing and bioinformatics analyses of pure cultures and/ or complex communities Proven hands-on work experience as related to the job profile in molecular techniques such as PCR, RT PCR, Next Generation Sequencing, Protein purification technics (use of ultra-centrifuge), high-end microscopy, including confocal microscopy
1. Discipline: Biodiversity & Paleobiology (Fungi/ Lichens)
2. Essential/Desirable Qualifications for corresponding discipline: 1 st class Master Degree in Botany/ Mycology / Biotechnology/ Life Sciences or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
3. Desirable: PhD in any of the above subjects 2-3 years of proven research experience related to job profile. working experience in selective isolation of fungi, in vitro culturing and conservation Sound knowledge of latest development in systematics, classification and taxonomy and phenotypic characterization of fungi. Working experience in sequence based molecular identification of various groups of fungi Sound knowledge of modern tools like NGS, metagenome and bioinformatics analyses of fungi. Publications in journals (with JCR impact factor) and/or Patent to support the research experience in the relevant area(s)
1. Discipline: Bioprospecting
2. Essential/Desirable Qualifications for corresponding discipline: 1st class Master Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
3. Desirable: Ph.D. in the relevant area (Extraction and characterization of medicinally important compounds from plant) Experience as related to the job profile in separation of natural products, bio-guided fractionation, identification and quantitation of bioactive molecules from natural resources. Proven hands–on work experience as related to the job profile in in vitro studies on natural products and experience in working with different cell lines. Proven hands–on work experience with animal models for testing of natural products. Proven hands–on work experience with molecular techniques such as PCR, RT PCR, high-end microscopy including confocal microscopy. Publications in journals (with JCR impact factor) and/or Patent in the related areas.
1. Discipline: Biodiversity & Paleobiology (Palaeontology)
2. Essential/Desirable Qualifications for corresponding discipline: 1st class Master Degree in Geology or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
3. Desirable: Ph.D. in the relevant area. Research experience in Palaeosciences or related subject disciplines after obtaining Masters Degree. Experience in Mesozoic Mollusca, especially ammonoidea and allied biostratigraphy. Knowledge of other fossils groups such as Trace fossils and Brachiopoda. Publications in journals (with JCR impact factor) and/or Patent in the related areas
1. Post Name: Scientist- ‘B’
2. No. of Post: 05
3. Scale Of Pay: Level-10 in the Pay Matrix Rs.56100-177500 (Pre-revised Rs.15600-39100 plus Grade Pay Rs.5400/-)
4. Nature Of Post: Temporary and Co-terminus with the ICAR project [see Sr. No. (v) of General Terms]
5. Discipline: Genetics & Plant Breeding Under ICAR All India Coordinated Soybean Improvement Project at Experimental farms at Hol & Songaon, TalBaramati, Dist Pune.
6. Essential/Desirable Qualifications for corresponding discipline: 1st class Master Degree with specialization in Genetics & Plant Breeding in Agriculture or Botany or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
7. Desirable: PhD in any of the above subjects 5 years research experience in Plant Breeding work (both field and research laboratory) on crops like soybean/legumes/field crops, etc., as evidenced by varietal developmental and release. Knowledge of conducting field experimental trials under ICAR-AICRP coordinated projects for varietal evaluation and procedures like hybridization, germplasm maintenance, etc. in soybean/legumes/field crops. Ability to maintain pure seed and large scale seed production. Data collection and analysis of experiments using computer software. Experience of use of conventional and molecular tools in plant breeding. Experience in farm operations in rural areas and knowledge of local language
56100 - 177500(Per Month)
Age Limit: 35 years
If the number of applications received in response to advertisement is large, the Institute may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit through a shortlisting process based on a well-defined criterion which may include possessing of desirable qualifications and / or experience more than that prescribed in the advertisement and/or qualifications/ experience in a particular field as per the specific requirement of the Department.
How to Apply:
1. Last date for submission of dully filled application together with all enclosures is 13th December 2021.
2. Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply in the prescribed format attached below, along with self-attested copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photograph, certificate issued by competent authorities and send it to 'The Director, Agharkar Research Institute, Gopal Ganesh Agarkar Road, Pune – 411 004 (MH)' on or before 13/12/2021.
3. The envelope should be superscribed as "Application for the post of Scientist __(Discipline)". Candidates must carefully go through the advertisement before filling the application form. It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that they follow the instructions while filling the application. Candidate must ensure to attach clear legible certificates/documents while sending hard copy of application. Attaching of illegible/incorrect certificates/documents may lead to rejection of the candidature.
4. Experience/employment certificates for work/research work must clearly indicate the date of joining, date of relieving post held and pay scale.
5. Candidates working in Government Departments / Public Sector Undertakings / Autonomous Organizations should submit No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the competent authority of the organization they are serving, in the format specified at It is the responsibility of such candidates to ensure that they obtain NOC from their Department/organization within time to submit the same with the application form.
6. Copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications, date of birth, Disability, Community (in case of SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates only) and experience should be submitted with the application. Candidates will have to produce the original certificates as and when required.
7. The crucial date for determining the age limit and eligibility shall be closing date for submission of applications.
Published on: 26 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Agharkar Research Institute Recruitment for following posts:
About Agharkar Research Institute Recruitment
About Agharkar Research Institute
Agharkar Research Institute (ARI) is an autonomous institute of the Department of Science and Technology (DST). It was established in 1946 as Maharashtra Association for the Cultivation of Science (MACS). Later, as the research activities started expanding, the MACS Research Institute was given a separate identity. The institute was renamed as ARI in 1992 to honour its founder Director, late Professor S. P. Agharkar. The current research and development activities of ARI are spread over six different themes, namely Biodiversity & Paleobiology, Bioenergy, Bioprospecting, Developmental Biology, Genetics & Plant Breeding, and Nanobioscience.
It is affiliated with the S.P. Pune University for postgraduate research (M.Sc. and Ph.D.).
Agharkar Research Institute jobs have been declared for various post. Agharkar Research Institute vacancies have been declared for the following post - Junior Research Fellow (JRF).
Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc. in Microbiology/Biotechnology/Life Science for a great career at Agharkar Research Institute (ARI).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 6 vacancies in total. Scientist B: 6 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Scientist B, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Scientist B: INR 56100 - 177500(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Scientist B, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Agharkar Research Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Gopal Ganesh Agarkar Road, Pune
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 13th December, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Scientist B, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 13th December, 2021
- National AIDS Research Institute (NARI) Invites Application for Scientist-B Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Invites Application for Driver Recruitment 2021
- NIMHANS Invites Application for 2 Project Officer Recruitment 2021
- IIT Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Senior Executive Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited (GACL) Invites Application for Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited (GACL) Invites Application for Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Indian Maritime University (IMU) Invites Application for Seamanship Instructor Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited (GACL) Invites Application for Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- DHFW Punjab Invites Application for 432 Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISc) Invites Application for 11 Teaching Assistant Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital Pune Invites Application for Ayurvedic Physician Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital Pune Invites Application for Full Time/ Part Time Specialist Recruitment 2021