All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bilaspur (AIIMS Bilaspur) Government Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
AIIMS Bilaspur Recruitment 2022 aiimsbilaspur.edu.in Jobs. Latest Job: AIIMS Bilaspur Invites Application for 28 Associate Professor Recruitment 2022.
AIIMS Bilaspur Invites Application for 28 Associate Professor Recruitment 2022
Vacancy Circular No: AIIMS-BLS(B)(02)(05)/21
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bilaspur (AIIMS Bilaspur)
invites applications for recruitment of Associate Professor
Changar Palasiyan, Bilaspur, 174001 Himachal Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 28 Posts
1. A medical qualification included in the I or II schedule or part II of the third schedule to the Indian medical council Act of 1956 (Persons possessing qualifications included in part II of third schedule should also fulfill the condition specified in section 13(3) of the Act.)
2. A post graduate qualification e.g. MD/MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/subject. and/or
3. M.Ch. for surgical super-specialties and D.M. for Medical superspecialties (2 years or 3 years or 5 years recognized course) or qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
Experience: Six years teaching and/or research experience in recognized institution in the subject of specialty after obtaining the qualifying degree of M.D./M.S. or qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
138300-209200/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
Application Fee: Non-refundable application fee is required to be paid by the candidates by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Executive Director; AIIMS-Bilaspur payable at Bilaspur H.P. Applications without prescribed fee/demand draft will not be considered and summarily rejected. The application fee applicable to various categories is as follows:-
SC/ST - Rs. 1000/-
For all others - Rs. 2000/-
For Persons with disabilities - Nil
Deputation and Retired Faculty - Nil
How to Apply:
Applicants who fulfill the above qualifications/eligibility may submit advance copy of application form as per the procedure given in General Conditions (Direct Recruitment). After submission of offline application, they are required to forward it through proper channel along with No Objection Certificate, Vigilance Clearance Certificate, APAR/ACR for last 05 years and proforma Appendix-I. The advance copy of the application must reach before 15-02-2022 and proper channel application along with No Objection Certificate must reach in the office before date of interview. In case of non receipt of application through proper channel and NOC, the candidature of the aspirant will not be considered and rejected straightaway.
Published on: 8th January 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
AIIMS Bilaspur Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at AIIMS Bilaspur. The other Related Jobs AIIMS Bilaspur Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About AIIMS Bilaspur Recruitment
About AIIMS Bilaspur
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bilaspur (Himachal Pradesh), an Institute of National Importance was officially approved, under Phase-V of the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY), by Union Cabinet on December 04, 2019. The Institute was approved to be established over a span of about 247 acres (99.96 hectares) of land on National Highway - 205 (Shimla-Kangra / Shimla Ghumarwin road), in the village of Kothipura, District Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh. AIIMS Bilaspur is set up with objectives of correcting regional imbalances in the availability of affordable/reliable tertiary healthcare services and also augmenting facilities for quality medical education in the country. It intends to develop patterns of teaching in undergraduate and postgraduate medical education in all its branches so as to demonstrate a high standard of medical education to all medical colleges and other allied institutions in India.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 28 vacancies in total. Associate Professor: 28 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Associate Professor?
The Payscale is as follows Associate Professor: INR138300,
When can I can apply for Associate Professor job at AIIMS Bilaspur
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Changar Palasiyan, Bilaspur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 15th February, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Associate Professor, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th February, 2022
- Northern Coalfields Limited Invites Application for 26 Crane Operator Recruitment 2022
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal Invites Application for Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2022
- Northern Railway Invites Application for Paediatrics Specialist Recruitment 2022
- Haryana Public Service Commission Invites Application for Assistant Director Recruitment 2022
- Northern Railway Invites Application for General Duty Doctor Recruitment 2022
- IIM Nagpur Invites Application for Junior Executive Recruitment 2022
- Rajasthan High Court Invites Application for Legal Researcher Recruitment 2022
- Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) Invites Application for Skilled Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Airports Authority of India Invites Application for Member Recruitment 2022
- United Nations Development Programme Invites Application for Communications Intern Recruitment 2022
- Bihar Public Service Commission Invites Application for 286 Assistant Public Sanitary and Waste Management Officer Recruitment 2022
- Indian Oil Corporation Northern Region Invites Application for 626 Apprentice Recruitment 2022