AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2023 for 73 Senior Resident
Vacancy Circular No: 3090 /E-12015/ 11/23-(SR/T/JR)
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Kalyani (AIIMS Kalyani) Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Senior Resident in All India Institute of Medical Sciences Kalyani (AIIMS Kalyani). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 26th December 2023. Candidates can check the latest All India Institute of Medical Sciences Kalyani (AIIMS Kalyani) Recruitment 2023 Senior Resident Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the aiimskalyani.edu.in recruitment 2023 page.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Kalyani (AIIMS Kalyani) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ aiimskalyani.edu.in. All India Institute of Medical Sciences Kalyani (AIIMS Kalyani) selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at West Bengal. More details of aiimskalyani.edu.in recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website .
Kalyani, Nadia, 741245 West Bengal
Number of Vacancy: 73 Posts
Educational Qualification: A Post Graduation Medical Degree (MD/ MS/ DNB) or Equivalent in a respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute as provided under the Residency Scheme. All the terms and conditions of the Residency Scheme will be applicable. Candidates having an MD in Hospital Administration or Master’s in Hospital Administration (full-time after MBBS) or DNB in Hospital Administrations can apply for the post of Senior Resident in Hospital Administrations.
15,600-39,100/- Per Month
Age Limit: Maximum 45 Years.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only).
1) For Unreserved/OBC candidates is Rs.1000/-. The candidates have to pay the prescribed application fee through a Demand Draft in favor of “AIIMS KALYANI INTERNAL RESOURCES ACCOUNT” as per the below bank details.
Title Name - AIIMS KALYANI INTERNAL RESOURCES ACCOUNT
IFS No- SBIN 0063963
Name of Bank- State Bank of India
Branch – AIIMS, Kalyani Branch
2) Application fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
3) No fee for SC/ST Candidates of any community.
4) Applications without the prescribed fee will not be considered and summarily rejected.
How to Apply:
Walkin Interview Date: 26th December 2023. Interviews will be held at the Administrative Building, 1st, Floor, Committee Room of AIIMS, Kalyani, Pin - 741245. No TA/DA/Accommodation will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Published on: 19th December 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at AIIMS Kalyani. The other Related Jobs AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
About AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment
About AIIMS Kalyani
AIIMS Kalyani is a medical college and hospital located in Kalyani, West Bengal, India. It is one of the fourteen All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) established by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY). The institute was established in 2019 with the aim of providing high-quality medical education and healthcare services to the people of the region and the country.
AIIMS Kalyani offers undergraduate and postgraduate medical courses, as well as super-specialty courses in various fields of medicine. The institute is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and infrastructure, including modern laboratories, classrooms, libraries, and residential quarters for students and faculty.
The hospital at AIIMS Kalyani is a tertiary care center that provides specialized healthcare services in various medical fields, including cardiology, neurology, gastroenterology, endocrinology, and more. The hospital is equipped with advanced medical equipment and technology and has well-trained doctors, nurses, and other healthcare professionals.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 73 vacancies in total. Senior Resident: 73 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Resident?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Resident: INR15,600-39,100,
When can I can apply for Senior Resident job at AIIMS Kalyani
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Kalyani, Nadia
What is AIIMS Kalyani Senior Resident: 73 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for AIIMS Kalyani Senior Resident: 73 Posts, is 26th December, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Resident, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 26th December, 2023
- Ramagundam Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited (RFCL) Invites Application for 27 Manager and Various Posts
- National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Invites Application for 48 Technician and Various Posts
- Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation (BVFCL) Invites Application for 18 Engineer and Various Posts
- ERNET India Invites Application for 10 Accountant and Various Posts
- Forest Survey of India (FSI) Invites Application for 19 Superintendent and Various Posts
- National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) Invites Application for 277 Graduate Engineer Trainees (GETs) Recruitment 2024
- DSIIDC Invites Application for 17 Manager and Various Posts
- Food Corporation of India (FCI) Invites Application for Assistant Grade-III (Sportspersons) Recruitment 2024
- Warehousing Development And Regulatory Authority (WDRA) Invites Application for Deputy Director (Legal) Recruitment 2024
- Tata Institute Of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Invites Application for 32 Engineer, Clerk and Various Posts
- NTPC Limited Invites Application for 20 Assistant Manager (Safety) Recruitment 2024
- Small Farmers Agri-Business Consortium (SFAC) Invites Application for Deputy Director Recruitment 2024