Pollution Control Committee Port Blair Recruitment 2023 For Environmental Engineer
Vacancy Circular No: -
Pollution Control Committee Port Blair Environmental Engineer Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Environmental Engineer in the Pollution Control Committee Port Blair. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their applications directly before 5th September 2023. Candidates can check the latest Pollution Control Committee Port Blair Recruitment 2023 Environmental Engineer Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the dstpcc.andaman.gov.in recruitment 2023 page.
Pollution Control Committee Port Blair Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ dstpcc.andaman.gov.in. Pollution Control Committee Port Blair selection will be done on the basis of tests/interviews and shortlisted candidates will be appointed in Delhi. More details of dstpcc.andaman.gov.in recruitment, new vacancies, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Dollygunj Post, Port Blair, 744103 Andaman and Nicobar Island
Number of Vacancy: 01 Posts
Educational Qualification: Degree in Environmental Engineering OR Degree in Civil Engineering with Public Health Engineering as a subject from a recognized University.
44900-142400/- Per Month
Age Limit: Maximum 56 Years.
Application Fee: please refer to official notification.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
How to Apply:
Applications should be sent to Pollution Control Committee Port Blair office. Send your fully filled applications to
Department of Science and Technology,
Science and Technology Bhawan
Dollygunj Post, Port Blair– 744103. This Job Source is Employment News 5-11 August 2023, Page No.08.
Published on: 1st August 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Andaman & Nicobar Administration Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Andaman & Nicobar Administration. The other Related Jobs Andaman & Nicobar Administration Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
About Andaman & Nicobar Administration Recruitment
About Andaman & Nicobar Administration
The Andaman & Nicobar Islands have been inhabited for several thousand years. In the Andaman Islands, the various Andamanese people maintained their separated existence through the vast majority of this time, diversifying into distinct linguistic, cultural and territorial groups. Administratively, the Union Territory of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands has three revenue Districts. Port Blair- the capital and gateway to the islands lies in South Andaman Island and falls under South Andaman District. The latest North & Middle Andaman District with Mayabunder as headquarters lies separated from South Andaman District by a creek. Car Nicobar is the District Headquarter of Nicobar District.
Andaman and Nicobar Administration jobs are available for the following posts: Chief Surveyor, Surveyor.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in degree in Marine Engineering or A basic degree in Naval Architecture, Marine/Mechanical/Electrical Engineer + A basic degree in Naval Architecture for a great career at Andaman and Nicobar Administration.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Environmental Engineer: 01 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Environmental Engineer?
The Payscale is as follows Environmental Engineer: INR44900-142400,
When can I can apply for Environmental Engineer job at Andaman & Nicobar Administration
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Dollygunj Post, Port Blair
What is Andaman & Nicobar Administration Environmental Engineer: 01 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Andaman & Nicobar Administration Environmental Engineer: 01 Posts, is 5th September, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Environmental Engineer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 5th September, 2023
- PGIMER Invites Application for 20 Junior Technician, Projectionist, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Lab Technician and Admin Recruitment 2023
- University of Hyderabad (UoH) Invites Application for Multi Tasking Technical Assistant Recruitment 2023
- IISER Berhampur Invites Application for 15 Professor, Assistant Professor, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- India Tourism Development Corporation Invites Application for Part Time Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
- Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH) Invites Application for Programmer Recruitment 2023
- Directorate of Fisheries Goa Invites Application for Superintendent of Fisheries Recruitment 2023
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST) Invites Application for 5 Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2023
- Forest Department Goa Invites Application for Assistant Conservator Recruitment 2023
- Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT) Invites Application for 150 Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Adilabad Invites Application for 147 Tutor, Professor and Various Posts
- BPS Government Medical College (BPSGMC) Invites Application for 80 Senior Resident/ Tutor Recruitment 2023