APPSC Invites Application for Telugu Reporter Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
invites applications for recruitment of Telugu Reporter
Opp: Indira Gandhi Municipal Complex, Vijayawada, 520010 Andhra Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 5 Posts
|APPSC Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Telugu Reporter|
|Total Vacancy||5 Posts|
|Age Limit||Minimum 18 years & Maximum 42 years as on 01/07/2021, as per G.O.Ms.No.52 GA (Ser-A) Dept., Dt.17.06.2020. N.B.: No person shall be eligible if less than 18 years and is more than 42 years|
|Experience||1 - 4 years|
|Salary||37100 - 91450(Per Month)|
|Posted on||29 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||07 Nov, 2021|
Applications are invited online for recruitment to the post of Telugu Reporters in A.P.Legislature Service for a total of 05 vacancies in the scale of pay of Rs.37,100/- to 91,450/- from candidates within the age group of 18 - 42 years as on 01.07.2021.
1. Post Name: Telugu Reporters in A.P.Legislature Service
2. No. of Post: 05
3. Eligibility: He / She should be of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering him/her unfit for such service:, His / Her character and antecedents should be such as to qualify him/her for such service:, He /She should possess the academic and other qualifications prescribed for the post: and iv. He/ She should be a citizen of India:
3. Educational Qualifications: The candidate should possess the prescribed academic qualification as per the date of this notification. The date of this notification shall be the crucial date for calculating the experience including the practical experience. In respect of other than prescribed Educational Qualifications, claiming equivalence, the decision of the concerned department (Unit Officer) shall be final.
4. Educational Qualifications: Must have passed a Bachelor’s Degree of a University in any discipline in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission or by other equivalent qualification. Provided that preference shall be given to persons possessing higher general educational qualifications.
a. Must have passed the shorthand and Typewriting (Telugu) both by Higher Grade conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad. Provided that preference shall be given to persons who have also passed Shorthand and Typewriting (English) by Higher Grade. Must have passed a practical test for a speed of 80 words per minute in Telugu Shorthand conducted by the Secretary of the State Legislature in the case of appointment by transfer and by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission in the case of direct recruitment.
Educational Qualification: Any Bachelors Degree
37100 - 91450(Per Month)
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 42 years as on 01/07/2021, as per G.O.Ms.No.52 GA (Ser-A) Dept., Dt.17.06.2020. N.B.: No person shall be eligible if less than 18 years and is more than 42 years
1. The selection to this recruitment notification will be based on the Merit in the written Exam to be held as per the Scheme and Syllabus shown at. The selection of candidates for appointment to the post will be made on the basis of Written Examination. Appearance in all the papers of examination (computer based test) is compulsory.
2. Absence in any of the papers will automatically render the disqualification of the candidature. The standard for the examination and the cut off marks for various categories for selection shall be fixed by the Commission.
3. However the candidates have to secure minimum qualifying marks to be short listed for selection against respective vacancies. The minimum qualifying marks for the vacancies notified under different categories are as follows as per G.O.Ms.No.103, G.A. (Ser.A) Dept., dt.03.02.1967. Open competition & EWS 40%, Backward Class 35% 3. SCs, STs & PHs 30% N.B.:
4. Mere securing of minimum qualifying marks does not confer any right to the candidate for being considered to the selection. The claims of members of the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, Economically Weaker Section and Women as the case may be, shall also be considered for the vacancies earmarked for open competition, which shall be filled on the basis of merit in the open competition.
5. In respect of social reservations viz., Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, the vertical reservation will be applicable and the number of appointments reserved for that category shall in no way be affected during the period the reservation for that category is in force.
6. In case of women, the horizontal reservation is applicable in terms of G.O.Ms.No.63, GA (Ser-D) Dept., dated: 17.04.2018. In the event of Schedule Caste & Schedule Tribe candidates not coming up for selection with the existing minimum prescribed for selection in the competitive examination conducted by the APPSC their selection shall be considered on the basis of rank with reference to their performance in the written competitive examination irrespective of the marks secured, as per G.O.Ms.No.631, G.A. (Ser.A) Dept., dt.05.09.1977. Where the candidates get equal number of marks in the selection process if two or more candidates get equal total number of marks, those candidates shall be bracketed.
7. Candidates within the same bracket shall then be ranked 1, 2, 3 etc., according to age i.e., oldest being considered for admission. In case there is tie in age, the person who possesses educational qualification at earlier date would be considered. With regard to situation where there is deletion of questions, if any, from any paper, scaling (proportionate increase) would be done for that particular part of the paper to the maximum marks prescribed for the paper and the marks would be rounded off to 2 decimals to determine the merit of the candidate.
8. The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate medical classification, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity. 13.9. ANSWER KEY AND MARKS: Answer key would be published on the website. No separate memorandum of marks would be issued.
How to Apply:
1. The candidate shall apply online through Commission’s Website https://psc.ap.gov.in from 18/10/2021 to 08 /11/2021 (Note: 07/11/2021 is the last date for payment of fee up to 11:59 mid night)
2. Candidate applying for the first time for any notification has to first fill the OTPR application carefully to obtain OTPR ID. While filling the OTPR, the candidate has to ensure that the particulars are filled correctly. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates. If candidates choose to modify they may do so by clicking the modify OTPR make the modification, save them and proceed to STEP-II (If candidates have already registered and have the OTPR ID, number then he/she can proceed to STEP-II.)
3, The applicant has to login in the Commission’s website with the user name (OTPR ID) and the password set by candidate. After login, the applicant has to click on the “Online Application Submission” present in the bottom right corner of the Commission’s website.
4. The applicant now has to click on the payment link against the notification number that he wants to apply. The basic details required for calculation of the fee and age relaxation will be pre-populated from the OTPR data. The applicant has to verify all the details that are displayed.
5. Once the payment form is submitted, the respective details (used for calculation of fee and age relaxation) will not be altered in any stage of application processing. Hence, if any details are to be changed, applicant should use the modify OTPR link, modify the details, save it and again click on application payment link.
6. The applicant who desires to apply for the above post shall login the Commission’s Website, with his/her registered OTPR number. In case the candidate is applying for the first time to the posts notified by A.P.P.S.C. he/she shall register his/her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission’s Website viz., https://psc.ap.gov.in Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a user ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID.
Published on: 29 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Recruitment for following posts:
About Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Recruitment
About Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
The A.P. Public Service Commission came in to existence on 1st November, 1956 with the formation of the State of Andhra Pradesh. Before this, there was Andhra Public Service Commission in the Andhra State and Hyderabad Public Service Commission in the Hyderabad State. Andhra Service Commission came in to existence only in 1953 after the bifurcation of composite Madras State into Andhra and Madras States.
On the eve of formation of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Andhra Public Service Commission was functioning with a Chairman and two Members and Hyderabad Public Service Commission was functioning with one Member. Hence, A.P. Public Service Commission was constituted with a Chairman and 3 Members. With increasing work load, Government enhanced the Members as five in the year 1981 and later to Chairman and 7 Members in the year 1983. Government again reviewed the strength in 1994 and enhanced it to Chairman and 9 Members. This is the present strength.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 5 vacancies in total. Telugu Reporter: 5 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Telugu Reporter, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Telugu Reporter: INR 37100 - 91450(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Telugu Reporter, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Opp: Indira Gandhi Municipal Complex, Vijayawada
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 7th November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Telugu Reporter, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 7th November, 2021
- IIM Jammu Invites Application for Web Designer, Junior Engineer, More Vacancies
- IIM Udaipur Invites Application for Teaching Assistant Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Nagpur Invites Application for 10 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Raipur Invites Application for Lab Technician cum Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- Regional Medical Research Centre Port Blair Invites Application for Scientist-C Recruitment 2021
- IIPS Mumbai Invites Application for Project Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Book Trust (NBT) Invites Application for Marketing Executive Recruitment 2021
- SPPU Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIM Kozhikode) Invites Application for Principal Career Counsellor Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Biotechnology Research Center (GBRC) Invites Application for Scientist-D and Joint Director Recruitment 2021
- SFRI Jabalpur Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Raipur Invites Application for IT Technician Recruitment 2021