Govt Archaeological Survey Of India (ASI) Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Archaeological Survey of India Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Archaeological Survey of India. The other Related Jobs Archaeological Survey of India Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Additional Director General (Research and Training - Capacity Building) - ( 1 Posts) Posts
24, Tilak Marg
|Last Date: 26th May 2022|
| Joint Director - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Janpath, New Delhi
|Last Date: 29 March 2022|
| Deputy Superintending Epigraphist - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Hebbal 2nd Stage, Mysore
|Last Date: 25 January 2022|
| Chief Horticulturist - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Janpath, New Delhi
|Last Date: 19 November 2021|
| Superintending Epigraphist (Sanskrit Inscriptions) - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Tilak Marg, New Delhi
|Last Date: 4th November 2021|
| Director Epigraphy (Sanskrit and Dravidian Inscription) - ( 1 Posts) Posts
24, Tilak Marg
|Last Date: 30th September 2021|
About Archaeological Survey of India Recruitment
About Archaeological Survey of India
Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) was established in the year 1784. Archaeological Survey of India is responsible for archaeological studies and the preservation of cultural monuments. Archaeological Survey of India explores, excavates, conserve, preserve and protect the monuments and sites of National & International Importance.
Archaeological Survey of India recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as laboratory Assistant, Mason, Draftsman, Work Assistant, Photographer, Deputy Superintending Horticulturist, Foreman (Works), Conservative Assistant, Surveyor, Additional Director General, Joint Director General (Finance & Accounts).
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Matriculation with Science as a Subject, Matriculation, Matriculation + Diploma or Certificate in Civil Engineering in Draftsmanship (Civil) or in Art, Matriculation (10th Class) + Minimum typing speed of 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi (Computer Typing), Master's degree in Agriculture with specialization in Horticulture or Master's Degree in Horticulture, Matric/10th/SSC Pass with Diploma in Surveying, Matric/10th/SSC Pass, Matriculation + certificate in Photography or Micro-photography, for a great career at Archaeological Survey of India.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to apply for Archaeological Survey of India?
Candidates can apply for Archaeological Survey of India 2020 from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the Archaeological Survey of India official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the Archaeological Survey of India 2020 will be mentioned in PDF released by Archaeological Survey of India. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for Archaeological Survey of India 2020.
How can I join in Archaeological Survey of India?
First candidates should check the official notification released by Archaeological Survey of India. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying Archaeological Survey of India will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the Archaeological Survey of India only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
What is the Selection Procedure for Archaeological Survey of India?
The Selection Procedure for is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as in Archaeological Survey of India.
What is ASI Full Form?
I Full Form? QE AS The Full Form of ASI is Archaeological Survey of India. Candidates can know the Full Form of any company by visiting the respective company official website.
How can I get a job in Archaeological Survey of India?
For master courses, students must have a bachelor's degree in the related field like Archeology, Indian History Culture, anthropology, etc. For postgraduate diploma, students should have a master's degree in Ancient/Medieval Indian History or Archaeology. Undergraduate Courses: Diploma in Indian Archaeology.
What is the salary of archaeologist in India?
In India, as a fresher Archaeologist you can expect a salary between Rs. 2.5 to 3.5 lakcs per year. Experienced and well-qualified professionals can expect salary packages between Rs. 5 to 8 lakcs per annum.
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Invites Application for 9 Contract Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
- Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board (PSSSB) Invites Application for 107 Excise and Taxation Inspector Recruitment 2022
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Lab Attendant Recruitment 2022
- Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) Invites Application for Hardware Design Engineer Recruitment 2022
- West Bengal University of Animal & Fishery Sciences (WBUAFS) Invites Application for Medical Officer and Various Posts
- TISS Budgam Invites Application for Social Worker Recruitment 2022
- Meghalaya Energy Corporation Limited Invites Application for 36 Junior Divisional Accountant Recruitment 2022
- WAPCOS Limited Invites Application for Young Professional, Consultant Recruitment 2022
- Kerala Postal Circle Invites Application for Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH) Invites Application for Pharmacist Recruitment 2022
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) Invites Application for 75 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2022