BOM Invites Application for Security Officer Recruitment 2021
Bank of Maharashtra (BOM)
invites applications for recruitment of Security Officer
Number of Vacancy: 10 Posts
|Security Officer Jobs in Pune at Bank of Maharashtra - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Security Officer|
|Total Vacancy||10 Posts|
|Age Limit||Minimum 25 years and maximum 35 years|
|Experience||5 - 8 years|
|Salary||48170 - 69810(Per Month)|
|Posted on||01 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||19 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Any Bachelors Degree
48170 - 69810(Per Month)
Age Limit: Minimum 25 years and maximum 35 years
01. The candidates shall be required to appear for online examination to be conducted through IBPS. The successful candidates shall be called for interview in the proportion of 1:4 based on their ranking. The allocation of marks for online examination and Interview is each of 100 only, which will be converted into 60:40. The minimum cut off marks for online examination, interview and final selection shall be 50% for UR / EWS and 45% for SC / ST / OBC / PwBD.
02. The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Examination and Interview and accordingly a merit list shall be prepared for selection of candidates. Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of combined scores obtained, in case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.
03. In case, in the opinion of the bank, adequate number of candidates have not qualified by obtaining minimum marks as stipulated above in the online examination, bank reserves right to reduce the minimum marks as deemed fit.
04. Mere eligibility / admission to Group Discussions / Interview / pass in GD/ interview does not imply that the Bank is satisfied beyond doubt about the candidate’s eligibility and shall not vest any right in a candidate for selection.
05. The Bank would be free to reject the candidature of any candidate at any stage of recruitment process, if he / she is found to be ineligible and / or furnished incorrect or false information / certificates / documents or has suppressed any material facts and the fees paid by the ineligible candidates shall be forfeited. If appointed, such a candidate may be summarily removed from the services of the Bank
How to Apply:
(i) Candidates are advised to go to the Bank’s website www.bankofmaharashtra.in and click on the ‘Careers ’ Recruitment Process Current Openings to open the link “Online application for recruitment of “SPECIALIST OFFICERS IN SCALE I & II 2021-22” and then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
(ii) To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and e-mail id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
(iii) Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify / get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
(iv) Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible / entertained after clicking COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
(v) The Name of the candidate or his / her father / husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates / Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
(vi) Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the Validate your details’ and ‘Proceed’ button.
(vii) Candidates can proceed to upload Photo, Signature, Left Thumb Impression & Hand Written Declaration as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
(viii)Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form
(ix) Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
(x) Modify details, if required, and click on ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
(xi) Commencement date of on-line application 01.09.2021: 01.09.2021
(xii) Last Date of online application: 19.09.2021
Published on: 01 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment for following posts:
About Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment
About Bank of Maharashtra
Bank Of Maharashtra (BOM) started in 1935. Now, the bank has around 1600 branches. Bank Of Maharashtra has its headquarters at Pune. Bank Of Maharashtra is also the largest bank operating in Maharashtra state. Bank Of Maharashtra recruitment is open to candidates across India. Bookmark this page, to keep an eye on latest Bank Of Maharashtra jobs.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 10 vacancies in total. Security Officer: 10 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Security Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Security Officer: INR 48170 - 69810(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Security Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Bank of Maharashtra
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Pune
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 19th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Security Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 19th September, 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Central Steriliser Technician Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Store Keeper Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Registrar Clerk Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Cashier Recruitment 2021
- BPSC 67th CCE Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2021 (729 Vacancy)
- Ramagundam Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited (RFCL) Invites Application for 17 Executive Recruitment 2021
- Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN) Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Yoga Therapist Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Multi Task Attendant Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Admin-cum-Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital Invites Application for Clinical Embryologist Recruitment 2021