Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Invites Application for 150 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Vacancy Circular No: 12930/64/HRD/GAD/05
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
invites applications for recruitment of Trade Apprentice
Bharat Nagar Post, Ghaziabad, 201010 Uttar Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 150 Posts (UR-12, EWS-02, OBC-06, SC-03, ST-01)
Educational Qualification: The candidate should have passed the trade related to the recognized industrial training institute under NCVT in less than three years from 31-March-2020. (Branch: Fitter-16, Turner-4, Electrician-14, Electronic Mechanic-19, Machinist-5, Draftsmen (Civil)-4, Draftsmen (Mechanical)-9, Refrigeration & Air Cond. - 4, Electroplater (Male)-4, Welder-2, COPA-69)
7285-8196/- Per Month
Age Limit: Candidate should be 21 years or less on 31-March-2020. Upper age relaxation of 5 years in case of SC/ST/PWD and 3 years in case of OBC candidates only.
How to Apply:
Candidates should have registration number [provided by MIS portal]. If not, candidates may register through the below website and get the registration number. http://apprenticeship.gov.in/Pages/Apprenticeship/ApprenticeRegistration...
Published on: 2nd March 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment for following posts:
About Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment
About Bharat Electronics Limited
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialised electronic needs of the Indian defence services.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established in the year 1954 and has its headquarters at Bangalore. BEL is a state owned electronics company. Bharat Electronics Limited manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces. Bharat Electronics Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Deputy General Manager, Deputy Engineer (Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Communication / Telecommunication), Management Industrial Trainees, Electronics and Mechanical Engineer, Senior Medical Officer, Medical Officer, Dy. Chief Medical Officer, Engineering Assistant Trainee, Technician, Assistant Manager, Dy. Manager (Finance), Dy. Manager/ Manager (HR), Engineer (D & E), Technical Assistant, Operator, Civil Engineer, Graduate Apprentices, Publication Officers, Havildar (Security), Sr. Assistant Engineer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in BE / B.Tech (Electronics / Telecommunications/ Electrical / Electrical & Electronics/Communication/ Computer Science) with specialization in Radars, Sonar's, Fire control systems, Communication Systems, Bachelors Degree in Science, ICWAI, MBBS with Diploma in Associate Fellow of Industrial Health (AFIH), MBBS, Diploma in Engineering, SSLC+ITI+1 year apprenticeship training, Graduate degree, Graduate degree with MSW/MBA/PG Diploma with specialization in HRM / Personnel Management and Industrial Relations, ME/M Tech/M Sc (Engg) in Material Science /Metallurgy, Diploma in Mechanical Engg, ITI + NCTVT, M.Sc (Tech) / M.Tech (Applied Optics), Master Degree in Electronics Science/Master Degree in Electronics with specialization in Electronics Science/Electronics, M.Sc (Tech) Engineering Physics (Photonics), ME/M.Tech in Microwave Engineering, for a great career at Bharat Electronics Limited.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 150 vacancies in total. Trade Apprentice: 150 Posts (UR-12, EWS-02, OBC-06, SC-03, ST-01),
What is the Pay Scale for Trade Apprentice?
The Payscale is as follows Trade Apprentice: INR7285,
When can I can apply for Trade Apprentice job at Bharat Electronics Limited
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Bharat Nagar Post, Ghaziabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 16th March, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Trade Apprentice, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 16th March, 2020
- Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology Invites Application for Project Assistant I Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Invites Application for Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board Invites Application for Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021
- Krishi Vigyan Kendra Nagaon (KVK Nagaon) Invites Application for Subject Matter Specialist Recruitment 2021
- Visva Bharati Santiniketan Invites Application for Professor Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Health Services Meghalaya (DHS Meghalaya) Invites Application for 202 Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
- University of Kashmir Invites Application for Lab Assistant, Scientific Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Traditional Medicine Invites Application for Contract Administrative Support IV Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Traditional Medicine Invites Application for Project Research Scientist II Recruitment 2021
- University of Kashmir Invites Application for Senior Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- University of Kashmir Invites Application for Field Worker Recruitment 2021
- Indian Oil Corporation Invites Application for Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2021