BITS Pilani Recruitment 2022 for Junior Research Fellow
Birla Institute of Technology and Science Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of Junior Research Fellow in Birla Institute of Technology and Science. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 30 October 2022. Candidates can check the latest Birla Institute of Technology and Science Recruitment 2022 Junior Research Fellow Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the www.bits-pilani.ac.in/ recruitment 2022 page.
Birla Institute of Technology and Science Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.bits-pilani.ac.in/. Birla Institute of Technology and Science selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Rajasthan. More details of www.bits-pilani.ac.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow
Junior Research Fellow
-, Hyderabad, - Telangana
Number of Vacancy: Various Posts
|Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani) Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Company||Birla Institute of Technology and Science|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Education Requirement||M.E, M.Tech|
|Total Vacancy||Various Post|
|Salary||25000 - 31000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||05 Oct, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||30-10-2022|
Educational Qualification: M.E./M.Tech (or BE/BTech with an exceptional track-record) in Mechanical Engineering or an allied stream
Experience: Hands-on experimental work
Skills / Eligibility
25000 - 31000(Per Month)
Age Limit: As per company rule.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/walkin interview. Once a candidate is selected they will be placed as Junior Research Fellow in BITS Pilani.
How to Apply:
Step 1: Visit BITS Pilani official website bits-pilani.ac.in
Step 2: Search for BITS Pilani Recruitment 2022 notification
Step 3: Read all the details in the notification and proceed further
Step 4: Check the mode of application and apply for the BITS Pilani Recruitment 2022
Published on: 06 October 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Birla Institute of Technology and Science Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Birla Institute of Technology and Science. The other Related Jobs Birla Institute of Technology and Science Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
About Birla Institute of Technology and Science Recruitment
About Birla Institute of Technology and Science
The Birla Institute of Technology & Science, BITS Pilani is an all-India Institute for higher education. The primary motive of BITS is to "train young men and women able and eager to create and put into action such ideas, methods, techniques and information". The Institute is a dream come true of its founder late Mr G.D.Birla - an eminent industrialist, a participant in Indian freedom struggle and a close associate of the Father of Indian Nation late Mr. Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi (Mahatma Gandhi). What started in early 1900s as a small school, blossomed into a set of colleges for higher education, ranging from the Humanities to Engineering until 1964 when all these colleges amalgamated to culminate into a unique Indian University of International standing. This university was christened as the Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani, known to many as BITS, Pilani.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 0 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow: Various Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow: INR 25000 - 31000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow, Skills / Eligibility job at Birla Institute of Technology and Science
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Hyderabad
What is Birla Institute of Technology and Science Junior Research Fellow: Various Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Birla Institute of Technology and Science Junior Research Fellow: Various Posts, is 30th October, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 30th October, 2022
- Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Invites Application for 484 ITI Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- DMHO Chittoor Invites Application for 54 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist and Various Posts
- Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Invites Application for 83 Veterinary Officer, Election Inspector Recruitment 2023
- Dredging Corporation of India (DCI) Invites Application for 18 Project Manager and Various Posts
- West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Invites Application for 14 Assistant Translator Recruitment 2023
- Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) Invites Application for 29 GDMO, Nurse, Pharmacist, Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Ltd (KAPL) Invites Application for 32 Professional Service Representative, Area Manager Recruitment 2023
- Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPMKVVCL) Invites Application for 38 Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2023
- National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS) Invites Application for 48 Junior Assistant and Various Posts
- AIIMS Bathinda Invites Application for 89 Various Teaching Positions
- AIIMS Rajkot Invites Application for 137 Senior Resident, Junior Resident Recruitment 2023
- Udupi Cochin Shipyard Limited (UCSL) Invites Application for 34 Supervisor, Office Assistant, Booth Operator Recruitment 2023