Govt Central Institute of Fisheries Education (CIFE) Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Central Institute of Fisheries Education Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Central Institute of Fisheries Education. The other Related Jobs Central Institute of Fisheries Education Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Young Professional II - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Versova Andheri, Mumbai
|Last Date: 01 June 2022|
About Central Institute of Fisheries Education Recruitment
About Central Institute of Fisheries Education
Central Institute of Fisheries Education (CIFE) is the only University for fisheries science in India. It is an institution of higher learning for fisheries science in India. The institute is one of the four main institutes under the Indian Council for Agricultural Research (ICAR). CIFE was established in the year 1961.
Central Institute of Fisheries Education offers Master of Fisheries Science (M.F.Sc) and PhD programs in specialised branches of fisheries science, does research, conducts capacity enhancement programs, and provides technical support and consultancy to development agencies, fishers, farmers and entrepreneurs.
Central Institute of Fisheries Education recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Technician (Field & Farm), Technician (Plumber), Technical Assistant (Laboratory), Senior Technical Officer (Field & Farm), Lower Division Clerk, Jr Research Fellow, Laboratory Technician, Plumber (Ex-Serviceman), Electrician, Mechanic (Workshop), Technical Officer, Assistant Finance & Accounts Officer.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Matriculate + Certificate related to Fish Farm / Aquaculture, Matriculate + certificate in Plumbing, Bachelors Degree in Fishery Science/ Life Science with Zoology /Microbiology/Biotechnology, Master in Fishery Science/M.Sc in Zoology with Specialization in Fisheries and Science/Murine Biology, Masters degree in Fish Genetics & Biotechnology/ Fisheries Biotechnology / Marine Biotechnology, 12th/HSC Class and typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer, M.F.Sc (Fish Nutrition and Biochemistry)/MSc (Biochemistry) + Sound knowledge on computer, Matriculate + certificate in the relevant field, M.F.Sc/M.Sc.in Agriculture/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Life Science, Masters degree in Instrumentation Engineering/ Biotechnology, Matriculation + Proficiency in typewriting at a minimum speed of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi, for a great career at Central Institute of Fisheries Education.
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Invites Application for Project Technical Officer Recruitment 2022
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Invites Application for 17 Super Specialist Recruitment 2022
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Invites Application for 17 Senior Resident Recruitment 2022
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Project Scientist-D, Project Scientist-I, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- GIPCL Invites Application for Primary Teacher, TGT, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Invites Application for Visual Designer Consultant Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2022
- Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences (UHSR) Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2022
- Jawaharlal Institute of Post graduate Medical Education and Research Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2022
- Ministry Of Defence Invites Application for Data Processing Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Competition Commission of India (CCI) Invites Application for Secretary Recruitment 2022
- Delhi Urban Art Commission Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2022