CIMAP Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Associate-I
-, Bangalore, - Karnataka
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|CIMAP Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Associate - I|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit 35 years|
|Experience||1 - 3 years|
|Salary||25000 - 31000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||27 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||06 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have M.Sc. Agriculture (55% OGPA) in Life Science/Agronomy. Desirable: Field work experience in Kerala state with fluency in regional language.
25000 - 31000(Per Month)
Age Limit: Maximum Age Limit 35 years
Mode of selection: Selection is to be done on the basis of online interview through MS Team.
How to Apply:
1. Last date for receipt of emailed prescribed applications: 6 October 2021 up to 5:30 P.M. on email@example.com
2. Application should be in prescribed Proforma given with this advertisement and incomplete application not supported with testimonials will not be accepted.
3. Time of interview: Will be informed to the screened candidates selected for online interview through MS Team
Published on: 27 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Recruitment for following posts:
About Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Recruitment
About Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants
Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants was established in the year 1959. Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP) is a research institute of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). CIMAP headquarters is located in Lucknow. It is engaged in the field of science and business of medicinal and aromatic plants. Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants has four research centers located in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pantnagar and Purara. Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants has signed MoUs with several universities including JNU, GB Pant University of Agriculture & Technology (GBPUAT), Pantnagar, Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture & Technology (CSAUAT), Kanpur, Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Universities of Allahabad and Lucknow to share a common desire to explore, extend and strengthen the functional relationship between Universities and National Scientific Institutes/ Laboratories of CSIR. CIMAP conducts entrepreneurship development programs, CIMAP Winter School (CWS), CIMAP Summer Training (CST), CIMAP Winter Training (CWT) on techniques and tools of biotechnology and bioinformatics, CIMAP Summer School (CSS) on molecular technologies in bio-prospection and biodiversity analysis, CIMAP training on Advanced Instrumentation and Analytical Techniques (AIAT), etc. Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Project Assistant, Junior Research Assistant, Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Data Entry Operator, Senior Technical Officer, Technical Assistant, Technician, Research Intern, Research Associate (Projects), Scientist / Senior Scientist (Agronomy/ Soil Science), Senior Scientist (Plant Biochemistry/ Plant Biotechnology), Senior Scientist (Structural Chemistry), Senior Scientist (Publications), Principal Scientist (Biotechnology). Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc./M.Tech in Microbiology/Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Life Sciences, Agriculture Science/Biotechnology/Botany/ Plant Science/Plant Breeding/Seed Science & Technology/Life Science, M.Sc. in M.Sc. Biotechnology/Biochemistry with NET-LS, M. Sc. (Ag.) in Genetics Plant Breeding / Plant Breeding / Horticulture/ Plant Physiology, Graduate + diploma in Computer Science Or GNIIT WIth Knowledge of Computer Applications / Office Automation ERP Implementation and Typing Skills (30 words per minute), M.Sc or M.tech.(Bioinformatics /Environmental Science/Biotechnology/Biochemistry), Ph.D. in the area of Agronomy / Soil Science, Ph.D. in the area of Crystallography, M.Sc. in Agricultural Sciences with MBA in Rural Management, Ph.D. in the area of Botany/Chemistry/Biochemistry, M. Sc. in any area of Molecular Biology/ Biotechnology/ Life sciences/ Botany/ Plant sciences/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology, M.Sc.(Bioinformatics) /M.Tech. Bioinformatics) / M.Sc. in (Biomedical Science), for a great career at Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Associate-I: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Associate-I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Associate-I: INR 25000 - 31000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Associate-I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Bangalore
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 6th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Associate-I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 6th October, 2021
- Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd Invites Application for Safety Officer Recruitment 2021
- Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd (FACT) Invites Application for 4 Engineer Recruitment 2021
- District Court Palwal Invites Application for Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Fire & Emergency Services Invites Application for Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- DFES Goa Invites Application for 201 Lower Division Clerk, Fire Fighter, More Vacancies
- IIT Jammu Invites Application for Associate Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Computer Operator Recruitment 2021
- IPHB Invites Application for 55 Psychiatric Patient Caretaker Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Field Assistant-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Research Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- ESI-PGIMSR & ESIC Medical College Joka Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021