Govt Central Institute Research Cotton Technology (CIRCOT) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Central Institute Research Cotton Technology (CIRCOT) Invites Application for 11 Young Professional Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: 1/93/Admin-I/MIS-FMS/2014-15 (Vol.III)
Central Institute Research Cotton Technology (CIRCOT)
invites applications for recruitment of Young Professional
Matunga, Mumbai, 400019 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 11 Posts
1. Graduate in Chemistry/Agriculture or Diploma holders in relevant Agricultural Sciences.
2. Graduate /Diploma holder in Civil Engineering.
3. Graduate with at least, 60% marks in Computer Application/Information Technology/ Computer science/artificial intelligence/ Operating System/ Software Engineering/computer Graphics.
4. Graduate degree in Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology or Diploma in Textile Technology/ Apparel and Fashion Technology/ Pulp and Paper Technology.
5. Graduate in Physics or Diploma in Textile Engineering / Mechanical Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ Technology from a recognized institute/ university.
6. B.Com with Minimum 60% Marks from a recognized University/College with a minimum of 1 year of experience in the field of finance & Accounts.
7. Graduate with at least 60% marks in Computer Application/Information Technology/ Computer Science.
8. Graduate in Computer Science/Computer Applications.
25000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 21-45 years.
How to Apply:
Date of Interview: 15th January 2021 Reporting time: 09:30 am to 11:30 am Interview time: 10:00 am to 05:00 pm. Place of Walk-in-Interview: ICAR-CIRCOT, Adenwala Road, Near Five Gardens, Matunga, Mumbai 400019. Candidate should bring original certificates and a copy of bio-data along with photocopies of certificates etc. No objection certificate from the current employer/wherever applicable for the interview.
Published on: 8th January 2021
Date of Interview: 15th January 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central Institute for Research on Cotton Technology Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Young Professional - ( 11 Posts) Posts||15th January 2021||Matunga, Mumbai|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||26th November 2019||Matunga, Mumbai|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF) - ( 2 Posts) Posts||28th August 2019||Adenwala Road, Matunga|
|Young Professional-II - ( 3 Posts) Posts|
About Central Institute for Research on Cotton Technology Recruitment
About Central Institute for Research on Cotton Technology
The Central Institute for Research on Cotton Technology(CIRCOT) situated at Mumbai. CIRCOT was established in the year 1924, at Mumbai, Maharashtra, CIRCOT is a unit under the Division of Agricultural Engineering of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (Department of Agricultural Research and Education, Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India) engaged in research and development activities in cotton technology.