Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) Invites Application for 2 Young Professional Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: 24 (2)/2021-FRAD
Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI)
invites applications for recruitment of Young Professional
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
1. Graduates in Statistics/Computer Science/ Mathematics.
2. Post graduate in Fisheries/ Applied Fisheries & Aquaculture.
25000-35000/- Per MOnth
Age Limit: 35 years.
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates fulfilling all the requirements are advised to send their bio-data and scanned copies of the original supporting documents to email@example.com on or before 12.05.2021.
Published on: 2nd May 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Young Professional - ( 2 Posts) Posts||12th May 2021||Ernakulam North P.O., Kochi|
|Young Professional-I - ( 1 Posts) Posts||30th April 2021||Ernakulam North P.O., Kochi|
|Young Professional-II - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|Field Assistant (FA) - ( 2 Posts) Posts||20th May 2020||Ernakulam North P.O., Kochi|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF) - ( 6 Posts) Posts|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||10th February 2020||Pandurangapuram, Visakhapatnam|
|Field Assistant/Worker - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|Young Professional-I - ( 1 Posts) Posts||15th October 2019||Ernakulam North P.O., Kochi|
|Skilled Staff - ( 1 Posts) Posts||28 August 2019||Vizhinjam, Thiruvananthapuram|
About Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute Recruitment
About Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute
Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) was established in the year 1947. CMFRI is located in Cochin, kerala. Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute, an Indian Council of Agricultural Research institute is a marine fisheries research institute. Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Administrative Officer, Technical Assistant, Assistant Finance & Accounts Officer, Skipper, Lower Division Clerk, Hindi Translator, Senior Research Fellow, Subject Matter Specialist. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduation in any discipline + knowledge of computer, Masters Degree in Organic Chemistry/Chemistry, Graduation in any one of the following disciplines Commerce, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Operational Research, Finance/Financial Management and Accountancy, Matriculation + Certificate of competency as Skipper, 12th Class + typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer, Bachelor's Degree in Hindi, M.F.Sc. / M.Sc. (Zoology /Marine biology / oceanography), Master's degree in Fisheries Science/Marine Biology/Aquatic Biology/Mariculture/Zoology, for a great career at Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Young Professional: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Young Professional?
The Payscale is as follows Young Professional: INR25000,
When can I can apply for Young Professional job at Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Ernakulam North P.O., Kochi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 12th May, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Young Professional, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 12th May, 2021
- National Institute of Social Defence (NISD) Invites Application for Stenographer and Various Vacancy
- IIT Roorkee Invites Application for Project Fellow and Various Vacancy
- AIIMS Nagpur Invites Application for 6 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Soil Science (IISS) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) Invites Application for 13 Private Secretary and Various Posts
- IIM Amritsar Invites Application for Supervisor Recruitment 2021
- IIM Amritsar Invites Application for 5 Post-Doctoral Fellowship Recruitment 2021
- Election Commission of India (ECI) Invites Application for Teaching Posts
- NIFT Srinagar Invites Application for 21 Assistant, Junior Assistant and Various Posts
- Narmada Control Authority (NCA) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- BMHRC Invites Application for 15 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- BOATNR Invites Application for 11 LDC, UDC, Multi Tasking Staff and Various Posts