Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI) Invites Application for 5 Junior Research Fellowship Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: 7/12/2021-Rct
Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)
Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)
Number of Vacancy: 5 Posts
i. B.E./B.Tech. in Mechanical / Electronics / Electrical / Computer Science and Engineering or equivalent with valid GATE Score. Selected candidates will be required to register for the Integrated Dual Degree Ph.D. (IDDP) program in the Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research(AcSIR) only. AcSIR at CSIRCMERI, Durgapur also conducts IDDP programs.
ii. Detailed information regarding AcSIR programs is available in the admission portal of AcSIR http://www.acsir.res.in. As the JRF-GATE fellowship is awarded for pursuing a Ph.D., therefore there will be no automatic exit after M.Tech.
31000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 28 Years
How to Apply:
1. The interested Candidates will be required to apply by sending scanned copy of all their original certificates, mark sheets and a recent passport size photograph along with the filled-in and signed Application Form in the prescribed format (attached) and (as word document only) available in the Institute website, to the e-mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org within the last date i.e. 18 th July, 2021 at 23:59 Hrs.
2. Candidates should ensure that their application may be received through e-mail email@example.com on or before 18 th July, 2021, 23:59 Hrs. Application received after closing date will not be considered.
3. The original documents of selected candidate will be verified at the time of joining and in the event of any information mentioned in application proforma found false or incorrect, their candidature straightway shall be cancelled.
Published on: 6th July 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) - ( 5 Posts) Posts||18th July 2021||Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, Durgapur|
|Project Associate-II - ( 1 Posts) Posts||18th June 2021||Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, Durgapur|
|Project Assistant - ( 3 Posts) Posts|
|Project JRF - ( 3 Posts) Posts||18th June 2021|
|Project-JRF - ( 6 Posts) Posts||17th December 2020||Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, Durgapur|
|Project Associate - ( 18 Posts) Posts|
|Project Assistant - ( 6 Posts) Posts||17th December 2020|
|Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) - ( 5 Posts) Posts||2nd August 2020||Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, Durgapur|
|Project Assistant - ( 9 Posts) Posts||24th September 2019||Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, Durgapur|
|Field Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - ( 7 Posts) Posts||24th September 2019|
|Scientist/Senior Scientist - ( 15 Posts) Posts||30th September 2019||Gandhi Avenue, Durgapur|
|Project Assistant - ( 3 Posts) Posts||9th November 2018||Gill Road, Ludhiana|
|Technical Officer - ( 10 Posts) Posts||15th November 2018||Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, Durgapur|
|Technicians - ( 39 Posts) Posts||5th June 2018||Durgapur, West Bengal Last Date: 5th June 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 39 Posts Educational Qualification: SSC/10th standard with Science subjects with not less than 55 % marks plus ITI certificate in the related trade or National / State trade certificate in related trade or 02 years full time experience as an apprentice trainee from a recognized Institution in related trade. Pay Scale: INR 21840/- Per Month Age Limit: 28 years. Application Fee: A non-refundable application fee of Rs. 100/- (one Hundred) only wherever applicable may be deposited through https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm?corpID=377679 and printed copy of e-receipt of the same must be enclosed with the application. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Women/CSIR Employees/Candidates otherwise eligible but residing abroad are exempted from submission of application fee. How to Apply: Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit original job details page): http://vacancy.cmeri.res.in/ Important Dates: Published on: 19th April 2018 Last date for application is: 5th June 2018|
|Consultant - ( 4 Posts) Posts||19th February 2018|
About Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute Recruitment
About Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute
Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI) was established in February 1958. The Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI) is the R&D institute for mechanical engineering under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR ). It is the only national level research institute in this field, CMERI's work is to serve industry and develop mechanical engineering technology. Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI) recruitment offers a great career for several posts such as Senior Project Fellow, Project Fellow, Resident Medical Officer, Scientist, Principal Scientist, Technical Officer, Security Guard, Chowkidar. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc. in Chemical / Physical / Materials Science, ME/M.Tech. in Materials Science /Chemical Engineering, M.Sc. in Physics / Chemistry (Inorganic), BE/B.Tech in Material Science / Metallurgical Engineering, MBBS, and MD (Medicine), Matriculation (10th Std.), for a great career at Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 5 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellowship (JRF): 5 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellowship (JRF): INR31000,
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) job at Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, Durgapur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 18th July, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 18th July, 2021
- IIIT Vadodara Diu Invites Application for Non-Teaching Posts
- Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University (HNBGU) Invites Application for Field Investigator, Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
- SCTIMST Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- SCTIMST Invites Application for 5 Apprentice - ECG Technology Recruitment 2021
- NBCC (India) Limited Invites Application for Airport Operations Expert, Airport Systems Expert Recruitment 2021
- West Bengal Police (WB Police) Invites Application for 330 Sub-Inspector, Sergeant Recruitment 2021
- SKUAST Invites Application for Field Worker, Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- PJTSAU Invites Application for Business Development Manager Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Wood Science and Technology (IWST) Invites Application for 23 Project Assistant and Various Posts
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Invites Application for 116 Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021
- NIELIT Chennai Invites Application for 18 Resource Person, Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Agriculture University Jodhpur (AUJ) Invites Application for Field Assistant, SRF Recruitment 2021