Central Silk Board Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
Central Silk Board (CSB)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Central Silk Board Job Notification For Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||30 years as on 08.09.2021 (relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC and 10 years for women candidates)|
|Posted on||14 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.Sc., Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Microbiology candidate with minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST candidates) at PG level are eligible. Desirable Preference will be given to candidates having experience in recombinant protein expression and purification.
Age Limit: 30 years as on 08.09.2021 (relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC and 10 years for women candidates)
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Walk-in-Interview starts at 9.30 AM on 01.10.2021.
2. Eligible candidates may appear for the interview at the time and venue given below. The candidates are requested to bring a latest passport size photograph, One photocopy of each of the certificates and marks sheets in support of educational qualifications (SSLC, PUC/ HSC, B. Sc, M. Sc,) date of birth, research experience certificate, and valid caste certificate (for SC/ST; OBC candidates) at the time of interview. The candidate should provide a e-mail Id and telephone/mobile number along with copy of the Aadhar card.
Published on: 15 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central Silk Board Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Project Assistant (PA) - ( 01 Posts) Posts||20th January 2021||Hosur, Krishnagiri|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||27th October 2020||Kodathi, Bangalore|
|Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||24th July 2020||Madiwala, Bangalore|
|Scientist - ( 77 Posts) Posts||17th July 2020||Central Silk Board, Bangalore|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||7th November 2019||Carmelaram, Bangalore|
|Director - ( 1 Posts) Posts||19th November 2019||Central Silk Board, Bangalore|
|Scientist-B - ( 7 Posts) Posts||19th November 2019|
About Central Silk Board Recruitment
About Central Silk Board
Central Silk Board (CSB), constituted in April, 1949, by an Act of Parliament (Act. No. LXI of 1948), is a statutory body under the Ministry of Textiles, established for the development of sericulture and silk industry in the country. India is the second largest producer of silk in the world.
Central Slk Board was established in the year 1948. Central Silk Board mission is to make continuous efforts in research and development, improved levels of income in Sericulture, improve silk production and commitment to quality. Central Silk Board recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Stenographer, Director, Junior Research Fellows, Joint Director (Corporate and Enterprise Development), Junior Translator (Hindi), Lower Division Clerk, Upper Division Clerk, Field Assistant, Technician, Assistant Technician. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Matriculation + English Typewriting and Shorthand with a speed of 40 words per minute in Typewriting and 80 words per minute in Shorthand, Doctorate degree in Entomology / Zoology / Agriculture / Botany / Sericulture, M.Sc. in Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Genetics/ Molecular Genetics, B.Tech (Textiles), Master's Degree in Hindi + Diploma in Translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa, Matriculation, Bachelor's Degree in Science/Commerce/Arts, Diploma in Sericulture, Diploma or ITI Certificate in Electrical Engineering, for a great career at Central Silk Board.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow (JRF): INR 18600(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Central Silk Board
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in B.T.M. Layout Madivala, Bangalore
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 1st October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 1st October, 2021
- NHM Yavatmal Invites Application for 325 Yoga Instructor/ Yoga Trainer Recruitment 2021
- NeGD Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- Agriculture University Jodhpur Invites Application for Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- Agriculture University Jodhpur Invites Application for Professor Recruitment 2021
- JMI Invites Application for 105 Multi Tasking Staff, Office Assistant and More Vacancies
- Jamia Millia Islamia Invites Application for 11 Security Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Jamia Millia Islamia Invites Application for Receptionist Recruitment 2021
- Government Polytechnic Diu Invites Application for Visiting Lecturer Recruitment 2021
- Jamia Millia Islamia Invites Application for Groundsman Recruitment 2021
- Government Polytechnic Diu Invites Application for 10 Lecturer Recruitment 2021
- University of Lucknow Invites Application for Field Officer Recruitment 2021
- Ministry of Environment and Forests Invites Application for Consultant Data Analytic Recruitment 2021