Indian Institute of Soil & Water Conservation (IISWC) Government Jobs 2020-2021 - Sarkari Naukri
IISWC Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2019
Vacancy Circular No: 6-7/2009
Indian Institute of Soil & Water Conservation (IISWC)
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
Udhagamandalam, Chennai, 643004 Tamil Nadu
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: ME/M.Tech in Soil and Water Conservation Engineering/ Land and Water Management / Water Resources Engineering/ Irrigation Engineering/ Environmental Engineering / Environmental Science / Energy and Environmental Engineering / Civil Engineering with basic degree in any branch of Engineering with 4/5 years bachelor degree. Candidates with 3 years bachelor degree and 2 years Master degree should have NET qualification.
Pay Scale:Pay Scale:
31000/- Per Month
Age Limit: The maximum is 35 years for men and 40 years for women.
How to Apply:
Eligible and desirous candidates fulfilling the requirements may appear for personal interview by producing their original certificates at 10.30 AM on the same day the candidates may also send their filled in application in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. The above mentioned post is purely on contractual basis and co-terminus with the mentioned project or arlier based on the performance of the candidate.
2. The work place for the selected candidate will be IISWC, RC, Ooty and HUL, Kodaikanal.
3. The applicant must produce his/her original documents during the interview.
4. No objection certificate from the employer, in case, the applicant is in employment elsewhere.
5. Experience certificates in original, if any.
6. No TA/DA etc. will be paid for attending the interview.
7. The incumbent shall not have any claim for regular appointment in ICAR.
8. The PI’s decisions will be final and binding in all respects.
9. The services of selected candidates can be dispensed with even before the termination of the project if services are no more required or his/ her contribution is considered not up to the mark
Published on: 7th October 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central Soil and Water Conservation Research & Training Institure Dehradun Recruitment for following posts:
About Central Soil and Water Conservation Research & Training Institure Dehradun Recruitment
About Central Soil and Water Conservation Research & Training Institure Dehradun