Govt Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC) Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Central Warehousing Corporation. The other Related Jobs Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Consultant - ( 1 Post Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 27 August 2022|
| Managing Director - ( Various Posts) Posts
4/1 Siri Institutional Area Hauz Khas , New Delhi
|Last Date: 03 August 2022|
| Superintending Engineer - ( 2 Posts) Posts
Hauz Khas , New Delhi
|Last Date: 24 May 2022|
| Director - ( 1 Posts) Posts
4/1 Siri Institutional Area Hauz Khas , New Delhi
|Last Date: 14 June 2022|
About Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment
About Central Warehousing Corporation
Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC), a Schedule ‘A’-Mini Ratna, Category – 1 Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) is a statutory body which was established under ‘The Warehousing Corporations Act, 1962’. Its aim is to provide reliable, cost-effective, value-added, integrated warehousing and logistics solution in a socially responsible and environment friendly manner.
The authorised capital and total paid up capital of CWC are Rs. 100 crore and Rs. 68.02 crore respectively. During 2018-19, the turnover of CWC was Rs. 1604.62 crore, its Profit Before Tax was Rs. 225.42 crore and its Profit After Tax was Rs. 163.61 crore. CWC has paid a total dividend of Rs 49.08 crore for the year 2018-19 to its shareholders.
Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC) was established in the year 1957 to provide logistics support to the agricultural sector. It is a public Warehouse operator offering logistics services to diverse group of clients. These services includes foodgrain warehouses, industrial warehousing, custom bonded warehouses, container freight stations, inland clearance depots and air cargo complexes. CWC also offers services in the area of clearing & forwarding, handling & transportation, procurement & distribution, disinfestation services, fumigation services, consultancy services/ training for the construction of warehousing infrastructure to different agencies. Central Warehousing Corporation recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Technical & General Cadre, Warehouse Assistant, General Manager (General), General Manager (F&A), Deputy General Manager (General), Deputy General Manager (F & A), Assistant General Manager (General), Assistant General Manager (Accounts), Assistant General Manager (Technical), Manager (General), Manager (Accounts), Hindi Translator, Manager (Technical), Hindi Typist, Jr. Technical Assistant, Investigators/ Field Officers, Assistant, Accountant, Private Secretary, PA/ Steno, Staff Car Driver, General Manager (Systems), Stenographer (English). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Matric (10th Class) with a minimum typing speed of 30 words per minute, post graduate degree preferably in Business Administration or Economics or Commerce, post graduate degree in Business Administration with specialization in Finance, post graduate degree preferably in Economics/Commerce/Business Administration/Industrial Relations, Post graduate Degree in Commerce or Business Administration with Specialization in Finance or Accounts, Post graduate degree in Agriculture with Entomology or Microbiology or Biochemistry; passed final examination of the Institute of the Chartered Accountants of India/the Institute of Cost Accountants of India or Business administration, with specialization in Finance or Accounts; Master's Degree in Hindi/English with English / Hindi as a main subject at the degree level, Matric with Hindi as one of the subject with a minimum speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi Typing; Degree in Agriculture or a degree with Zoology, Chemistry or Biochemistry as one of the subjects, for a great career at Central Warehousing Corporation.
- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Invites Application for 14 Reader, Principal Recruitment 2023
- Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration (LBSNAA) Invites Application for Professor Recruitment 2023
- PWD Tamil Nadu Invites Application for 500 Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Rourkela Steel Plant Invites Application for 10 Doctor Recruitment 2023
- MMMOCL Invites Application for Chief Fire Officer, General Manager Recruitment 2023
- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Invites Application for 5 Project Officer-I Recruitment 2023
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Invites Application for 79 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank (RNSB) Invites Application for Apprentice - Peon Recruitment 2023
- Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank (RNSB) Invites Application for Junior Executive Recruitment 2023
- Oil India Invites Application for 5 Contractual Drilling Engineer, Contractual Geologist and Contractual Chemist Recruitment 2023