Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment 2022 for Director
Vacancy Circular No:
PESB Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC)
invites applications for recruitment of Director
4/1 Siri Institutional Area
Hauz Khas , New Delhi, 110016 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment 2022 Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Education Requirement||PG Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV) - Age of superannuation 60 years: Internal: Minimum - 45 years, Maximum: 2 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.; Others: Minimum - 45 years, Maximum: 3 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.|
|Experience||10 - 15 years|
|Salary||180000 - 340000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||06 Apr, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||14 Jun, 2022|
Educational Qualification: MBA/PGDM, PG Diploma
Advt.No. - 55/2022
1. Name of the Post: Director(Personnel)
2. Scale of the Post: Rs. 180000-340000 (IDA)
3. Job Description And Responsibilities: Director (Personnel) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to Managing Director. He/She is responsible for developing, coordinatiing and implementing robust personnel and industrial relation policies for the organisation besides administration, development and training of human resources of the organisation. He/She also oversees the functioning of the purchase, publicity and inspection Divisions of the Corporation.
4. Employment Status: The applicant must, on the date of application, as well as on the date of interview, be employed in a regular capacity – and not in a contractual/ad-hoc capacity – in one of the followings:-
(a) Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) (including a full-time functional Director in the Board of a CPSE);
(b) Central Government including the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services;
(c) State Public Sector Enterprise (SPSE) where the annual turnover is *Rs 2000 crore or more;
(d) Private Sector in company where the annual turnover is *Rs 2000 crore or more. Preference would be given to candidates from listed companies. (* The average audited annual turnover of three financial years preceding the calendar year in which the post is advertised shall be considered for applying the approved limits)
5. Qualification: The applicant should be a Post Graduate Diploma or Degree in Personnel Management/ Human Resource Management or Masters in Business Administration (MBA)/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Programme in Management (PGDM/ PGPM), with good academic record from a recognized University/Institute.
6. Experience: The applicant should have at least five years of cumulative experience during the last ten years in various aspects of HR/ Personnel Management/Industrial Relations in an organization of repute.
7. Pay Scale: ((a)Central Public Sector Enterprises Eligible Scale of Pay
(i) Rs. 7250-8250 (IDA) Pre 01/01/1992
(ii) Rs. 9500-11500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1992
(iii) Rs. 20500-26500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1997
(iv) Rs. 51300-73000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2007
(v) Rs. 120000-280000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2017
(vi) Rs. 18400-22400 (CDA) Pre-revised post 01.01.1996
(vii) Rs. 37400-67000 + GP 10000 (CDA) post 01.01.2006
(viii) Rs. 144200-218200 (Level 14) CDA post 01.01.2016
The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others as on the date of vacancy.
(b) (i) Applicants from Central Government / All India Services should be holding a post of the level of Joint Secretary in Government of India or carrying equivalent scale of pay on the date of application.
(ii) Applicants from the Armed forces of the Union should be holding a post of the level of Major General in the Army or equivalent rank in Navy/Air Force on the date of application.
(c) Applicants from State Public Sector Enterprises/ Private Sector should be working at Board level position or at least a post of the level immediately below the Board level on the date of application.
8. Condition Of Immediate Absorption For Central Government Officers: Central Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and the All India Services, will be eligible for consideration only on immediate absorption basis.
9. Duration Of Appointment: The appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or upto the date of superannuation or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
180000 - 340000(Per Month)
Age Limit: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV) - Age of superannuation 60 years: Internal: Minimum - 45 years, Maximum: 2 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.; Others: Minimum - 45 years, Maximum: 3 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.
Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview.
How to Apply:
Last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded to PESB is by 15.00 hours on 14/06/2022. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be Rejected.
(a) fill up the Application Form online only against this Job Description on the website of PESB - http://pesb.gov.in/ and thereafter forward it online, as specified; Or
(b) fill up the Application Form online only against this Job Description on the website of PESB - http://pesb.gov.in/, take a printout and send it offline, as specified.
1. The applicants should submit their applications through proper channel as follows:
(a) Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services: through Cadre Controlling authority;
(b) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in CPSE: through the concerned Administrative Ministry;
(c) Below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE;
(d) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in State PSE: through the concerned Administrative Secretary and Cadre Controlling Authority, if any, of the State Government;
(e) Below Board level in SPSE: through the concerned SPSE;
(f) Private Sector: directly to the PESB.
2. Applicants from Private Sector must submit the following documents along with the application form:
(a) Annual Reports of the Company in which currently working for the 3 financial years preceding the calendar year in which the post is advertised (please provide URL or attach/enclose copies);
(b) Whether the company is listed or not; if yes, the documentary proof (please provide URL or attach/enclose copies);
(c) Evidence of working at Board level or at least a post of the level immediately below the Board level;
(d) Self-attested copies of documents in support of age and qualifications;
(e) Relevant Jobs handled in the past with details.
Published on: 06 April 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Central Warehousing Corporation. The other Related Jobs Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Superintending Engineer - ( 2 Posts) Posts
Hauz Khas , New Delhi
|Last Date: 24 May 2022|
| Advisor - ( 1 Posts) Posts
4/1 Siri Institutional Area Hauz Khas , New Delhi
|Last Date: 23 February 2022|
| Consultant - ( 15 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 03 October 2021|
About Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment
About Central Warehousing Corporation
Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC), a Schedule ‘A’-Mini Ratna, Category – 1 Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) is a statutory body which was established under ‘The Warehousing Corporations Act, 1962’. Its aim is to provide reliable, cost-effective, value-added, integrated warehousing and logistics solution in a socially responsible and environment friendly manner.
The authorised capital and total paid up capital of CWC are Rs. 100 crore and Rs. 68.02 crore respectively. During 2018-19, the turnover of CWC was Rs. 1604.62 crore, its Profit Before Tax was Rs. 225.42 crore and its Profit After Tax was Rs. 163.61 crore. CWC has paid a total dividend of Rs 49.08 crore for the year 2018-19 to its shareholders.
Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC) was established in the year 1957 to provide logistics support to the agricultural sector. It is a public Warehouse operator offering logistics services to diverse group of clients. These services includes foodgrain warehouses, industrial warehousing, custom bonded warehouses, container freight stations, inland clearance depots and air cargo complexes.
CWC also offers services in the area of clearing & forwarding, handling & transportation, procurement & distribution, disinfestation services, fumigation services, consultancy services/ training for the construction of warehousing infrastructure to different agencies.
Central Warehousing Corporation recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Technical & General Cadre, Warehouse Assistant, General Manager (General), General Manager (F&A), Deputy General Manager (General), Deputy General Manager (F & A), Assistant General Manager (General), Assistant General Manager (Accounts), Assistant General Manager (Technical), Manager (General), Manager (Accounts), Hindi Translator, Manager (Technical), Hindi Typist, Jr. Technical Assistant, Investigators/ Field Officers, Assistant, Accountant, Private Secretary, PA/ Steno, Staff Car Driver, General Manager (Systems), Stenographer (English).
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Matric (10th Class) with a minimum typing speed of 30 words per minute, post graduate degree preferably in Business Administration or Economics or Commerce, post graduate degree in Business Administration with specialization in Finance, post graduate degree preferably in Economics/Commerce/Business Administration/Industrial Relations, Post graduate Degree in Commerce or Business Administration with Specialization in Finance or Accounts, Post graduate degree in Agriculture with Entomology or Microbiology or Biochemistry; passed final examination of the Institute of the Chartered Accountants of India/the Institute of Cost Accountants of India or Business administration, with specialization in Finance or Accounts; Master's Degree in Hindi/English with English / Hindi as a main subject at the degree level, Matric with Hindi as one of the subject with a minimum speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi Typing; Degree in Agriculture or a degree with Zoology, Chemistry or Biochemistry as one of the subjects, for a great career at Central Warehousing Corporation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Director: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Director?
The Payscale is as follows Director: INR 180000 - 340000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Director job at Central Warehousing Corporation
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in 4/1 Siri Institutional Area Hauz Khas , New Delhi
What is Central Warehousing Corporation Director: 1 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Central Warehousing Corporation Director: 1 Posts, is 14th June, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Director, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 14th June, 2022
- Ministry Of Defence Invites Application for Technical Officer Recruitment 2022
- Defence Research Laboratory (DRL) Invites Application for 3 Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES) Invites Application for 5 Protect Scientist-II Recruitment 2022
- Indian Coast Guard (IGC) Invites Application for Sarang Lascar Recruitment 2022
- Sainik School Tilaiya Invites Application for Nursing Assistant Recruitment 2022
- IISER Berhampur Invites Application for Librarian, Technical Officer and Various Posts
- NCDRC Invites Application for Assistant, Accountant and Various Posts
- Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) Invites Application for Accountant Recruitment 2022
- Border Security Force (BSF) Invites Application for 281 Sub Inspector, Head Constable, Constable Recruitment 2022
- Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) Invites Application for Chief Administrative Officer Recruitment 2022
- High Court Of Gujarat Invites Application for Assistant Librarian Recruitment 2022
- Department of Drinking Water and Sanitation Invites Application for Deputy Adviser, Assistant Adviser Recruitment 2022