Govt Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya (CGKV) Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya. The other Related Jobs Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Part Time Teacher - ( 6 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 31 December 2021|
| Skilled Manpower - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 18 October 2021|
| Part Time Teacher - ( 1 Posts) Posts
GE Road, Raipur
|Last Date: 06 October 2021|
About Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment
About Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya
Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya (CGKV) was established on 11th April 2012, by State Government. The main Objective of Vishwavidyalaya is to make provision for imparting education towards development of quality human resources in different branches of veterinary and Animal Science.
The Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya (CGKV) is to customize an integrated approach for all round development of Livestock, Poultry and Fisheries, through imparting quality education, by extension of technologies for economy growth of state.
Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya (CGKV), offers Courses for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Ph.D and Polytechnic and such Degrees, Diploma, Certificates and other Academic Programmes to develop Veterinary and Animal Science.
The Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya (CGKV) offers recruitments for the posts of, Faculty (for academic disciplines offered by Vishwavidyalaya), Assistant Professor (Dairy Technology) / Assistant Professor (Dairy Engineering) / Assistant Professor (Physical Education) / Associate Professor (Veterinary Surgery & Radiology) / Research Assistant (Economics), etc.
There offers some other posts for Administrative Departments like ; Animal Attendant / Pharmacology Assistant / Animal Diseases Investigation Officer / Veterinary Surgeon / Lab Technician / Head Clerk / Assistant Scientist / Veterinary Toxicology & Pharmacology / Peon / Sweeper, etc.
Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidalaya was established on 11th April 2012. Objectives of Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidalaya are - Making provision for imparting education in different branches of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, to make advancements in conducting of research in veterinary and animal sciences, make provisions for extension education in Veterinary and Animal Sciences, partner and link up with National and International educational institutions, To establish linkages with the departments and organize working in the field of Veterinary and Animal Sciences in Chhattisgarh, to link with National and International research institutions specializing in the field of veterinary and animal sciences to be updated with the latest technology, Organizing and imparting continued education, refresher training courses and summer institutes, hold technical symposium and workshops for improving knowledge of the technical personnel in the field, provisions for the study of basic sciences.
Constituent colleges of Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya are :
College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry, Anjora, Durg
College of Dairy Technology, Raipur
College of Fisheries, Kawardha
Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidalaya recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Director, Dean, Associate Director, Deputy Director, Sports Officer, Director, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Principal, Ayurvedic Doctor.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Phd in relevant discipline, Masters in relevant Discipline, MBBS, for a great career at Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidalaya.
- Punjab Agricultural University Invites Application for Jeep Operator Recruitment 2022
- University of Mysore Invites Application for Project Assistant, Field Investigator Recruitment 2022
- Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) Invites Application for Senior Private Secretary Recruitment 2022
- Punjab Agricultural University Invites Application for Office Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Administration of Daman & Diu Invites Application for 131 Pre School Teacher, Caretaker or Helper Recruitment 2022
- NRIDA Invites Application for Director, Deputy Director, Assistant Director Recruitment 2022
- National Centre for Earth Science Studies (NCESS) Invites Application for Senior Project Associate Recruitment 2022
- ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region Invites Application for Young Professional-I, Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences (UHSR) Invites Application for Teacher Recruitment 2022
- Centre for Good Governance Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022
- Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology Invites Application for Project Fellow Recruitment 2022
- National Institute Of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) Invites Application for Project Scientist-I, Project Associate-I Recruitment 2022