CGKV Invites Application for 6 Part Time Teacher Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya (CGKV)
invites applications for recruitment of Part Time Teacher
Part Time Teacher
-, Durg, - Chhattisgarh
Number of Vacancy: 6 Posts
|CGKV Announced Job Notification For Part Time Teacher Vacancies - Freshers Can Apply Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Part Time Teacher|
|Total Vacancy||6 Posts|
|Posted on||17 Dec, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||31 Dec, 2021|
Educational Qualification: BFSc, M.Phil/Ph.D, MFSc
Experience: Please refer to official document
Skills / Eligibility
Online application are invited for Part Time Teacher purely on temporary basis in the following subjects to teach D.F.Sc. (Diploma in Fisheries Science) courses for the session, 2021-22 at Fisheries Polytechnic, Dhamdha (Durg District) a constituent unit of Dau Shri Vasudev Chandrakar Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya, Durg.
1. Name of the Post: Part Time Teacher
2. No of Post: 06
3. Qualifications: M.F.Sc. in the relevant subject with a least 55% marks or equivalent garde point Ph.D. and NE"I' qualified candidate will be preferred. Non-NET candidate will only be considered in case of non- availability of NET candidates In the absence of Master's Degree candidates, Bachelor in Fisheries Science_(B.F.Sc.) will be consiéered for the teaching positions.
4. Salary: The post for the First Semester of Session: 2021-2022 with an honorarium of Rs. 1600/- per day for NET/PhD holders and Rs. 1300/- per day for Non-Net/ Non-PhI) candidates and Rs. 1000/- per day for without Master's Degree.
Age Limit: As Per Rules
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Application should be sent by email to [email protected] Last date for submission of online filled application will be accepted till the date 31.12.2021. Candidate shall upload duly filled application form and scanned original documents and publications in PDF format with a recent passport size color photograph. The eligible candidates will be invited for interview through walk-in mode.
2. Date and Time of Interview: 05.01.2022 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Published on: 17 December 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya. The other Related Jobs Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Part Time Teacher - ( 13 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 23 July 2022|
| Part Time Teacher - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 14 July 2022|
| Part Time Teacher - ( 6 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 31 December 2021|
| Skilled Manpower - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 18 October 2021|
| Part Time Teacher - ( 1 Posts) Posts
GE Road, Raipur
|Last Date: 06 October 2021|
About Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment
About Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya
Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya (CGKV) was established on 11th April 2012, by State Government. The main Objective of Vishwavidyalaya is to make provision for imparting education towards development of quality human resources in different branches of veterinary and Animal Science.
The Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya (CGKV) is to customize an integrated approach for all round development of Livestock, Poultry and Fisheries, through imparting quality education, by extension of technologies for economy growth of state.
Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya (CGKV), offers Courses for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Ph.D and Polytechnic and such Degrees, Diploma, Certificates and other Academic Programmes to develop Veterinary and Animal Science.
The Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya (CGKV) offers recruitments for the posts of, Faculty (for academic disciplines offered by Vishwavidyalaya), Assistant Professor (Dairy Technology) / Assistant Professor (Dairy Engineering) / Assistant Professor (Physical Education) / Associate Professor (Veterinary Surgery & Radiology) / Research Assistant (Economics), etc.
There offers some other posts for Administrative Departments like ; Animal Attendant / Pharmacology Assistant / Animal Diseases Investigation Officer / Veterinary Surgeon / Lab Technician / Head Clerk / Assistant Scientist / Veterinary Toxicology & Pharmacology / Peon / Sweeper, etc.
Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidalaya was established on 11th April 2012. Objectives of Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidalaya are - Making provision for imparting education in different branches of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, to make advancements in conducting of research in veterinary and animal sciences, make provisions for extension education in Veterinary and Animal Sciences, partner and link up with National and International educational institutions, To establish linkages with the departments and organize working in the field of Veterinary and Animal Sciences in Chhattisgarh, to link with National and International research institutions specializing in the field of veterinary and animal sciences to be updated with the latest technology, Organizing and imparting continued education, refresher training courses and summer institutes, hold technical symposium and workshops for improving knowledge of the technical personnel in the field, provisions for the study of basic sciences.
Constituent colleges of Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya are :
College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry, Anjora, Durg
College of Dairy Technology, Raipur
College of Fisheries, Kawardha
Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidalaya recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Director, Dean, Associate Director, Deputy Director, Sports Officer, Director, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Principal, Ayurvedic Doctor.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Phd in relevant discipline, Masters in relevant Discipline, MBBS, for a great career at Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidalaya.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 6 vacancies in total. Part Time Teacher: 6 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Part Time Teacher, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Part Time Teacher: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Part Time Teacher, Skills / Eligibility job at Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Durg
What is Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya Part Time Teacher: 6 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya Part Time Teacher: 6 Posts, is 31st December, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Part Time Teacher, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 31st December, 2021
- Punjab Police Invites Application for 560 Sub-Inspector, Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2022
- Balmer Lawrie Invites Application for 12 Junior Officer, Assistant Manager, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- THDC India Limited Invites Application for Associate Recruitment 2022
- Small Industries Development Bank of India Invites Application for Oracle Forms / Reports Developer Recruitment 2022
- Christian Medical College Invites Application for Management Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Patient Assistant, Nurse Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Management Udaipur Invites Application for Executive Assistant Recruitment 2022
- National Health Mission Ratnagiri (NHM Ratnagiri) Invites Application for 70 Super Specialist, Specialist, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- Mumbai Port Trust Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2022
- Central Institute of Agricultural Engineering Invites Application for Young Professional-I Recruitment 2022
- Shiv Nadar University Invites Application for Hostel Warden Recruitment 2022