CIPET Invites Application for Lecturer Recruitment 2021
Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering and Technology
invites applications for recruitment of Lecturer
The Principal Director (NP), CIPET Head Office, T.V.K. Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai – 600032
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering and Technology Hiring For Lecturer Vacancies - 40000 Salary - Check More Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Upto 65 years|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Posted on||30 Aug, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||20 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech
Age Limit: Upto 65 years
Candidates are required to possess a valid Email ID, which is to be entered in the application form so that intimation regarding call letters for Written Test with Skill/Practical Test and/or Interview as applicable may be sent through email.
How to Apply:
1. Applications in the prescribed format along with necessary enclosures should be sent in a sealed envelope to the “The Principal Director (NP), CIPET Head Office, T.V.K. Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai – 600 032” by speed post. The last date for receipt of application is 20.09.2021. The Candidate should clearly mention “Advertisement No.” and “Name of the Post applied for” in bold letters on top of the envelope.
2. The candidate must enclose self attested photocopies of 10th std /UG/PG Certificates & marksheets as proof of your educational qualification, failing which your application is liable to be rejected.
3. The candidate must also enclose self attested photocopies of experience / service certificates of all the past employment/s, as proof of experience, failing which your application is liable to be rejected. In the case of present / serving employment, the candidate must enclose the selfattested copy of the appointment order and the self-attested copy of the last drawn pay slip (with date of joining details).
4. It is mandatory to send copies of each one of the applicable documents enlisted above, along with the application form through e-mail. In the absence of the relevant documents, the application of the candidate is liable to be rejected.
5. List Of Enclosures:
(i) Date of birth / SSLC certificate for age proof
(ii) Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC (recent non-creamy layer certificate) from competent authority [Certificates must have been issued by the competent authority, during the last three years from the date of the advertisement and not at an earlier date]
(iii) Certificate of disability in the relevant format from the Competent Authority in respect of Physically challenged/PWD as per Govt. of India Rules.
(iv) Relevant documents in case of Ex-servicemen
(v) Bond details with the present employer, if any
(vi) No Objection Certificate from the present employer (if serving with Central / State Govt. / PSU / Autonomous etc.)
(vii) Copies of Educational certificates
(viii) Post qualification experience certificates
(ix) Any one Identity Card with photograph (e.g.Voter ID/Driving Licence/PAN Card/Ration Card/Aadhar Card etc.)
(x) Last drawn pay slip (with date of joining details)
Published on: 30 August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET) Recruitment for following posts:
About Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET) Recruitment
About Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET)
Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering & Technology (CIPET) (formerly known as Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET)) was established in 1968 by Government of India with the assistance of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) at Chennai. The main objective of setting up of this specialized institute was to develop manpower in different disciplines of Plastics Engineering & Technology as no similar institute was in existence in the country. International Labour Organization (ILO) served as the executing agency. During the initial project period between 1968 and 1973, the institute achieved the targets envisaged and was rated as one of the most successful UNDP projects implemented worldwide. Today CIPET is a premier Academic institution for higher & technical education under the Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Govt. of India fully devoted in all the domains of plastics viz:- Design, CAD/CAM/CAE, Tooling & Mould Manufacturing, Production Engineering, Testing and Quality Assurance. CIPET operates from various locations spread across the country to cater the needs of the Polymer and allied industries.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Lecturer: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Lecturer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Lecturer: INR 40000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Lecturer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Guindy, Chennai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 20th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Lecturer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th September, 2021
- Government General Hospital Srikakulam Invites Application for 7 Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
- Government General Hospital Srikakulam Invites Application for Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- Srikakulam at Government General Hospital Invites Application for Physiotherapist Recruitment 2021
- UPPSC Invites Application for 16 Workshop Superintendent Recruitment 2021
- UPPSC Invites Application for 13 Principal Recruitment 2021
- Mahatma Gandhi University Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- UPPSC Invites Application for 87 Librarian Recruitment 2021
- IREL Invites Application for Tradesman Trainees/ Fitter/ Electrician/ Attendant Operator Recruitment 2021
- IREL Invites Application for Junior Supervisor Recruitment 2021
- NIT Rourkela Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- IREL Invites Application for 13 Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021
- PAU Invites Application for Junior Field/Lab Helper Recruitment 2021