CIPET Invites Application for Lecturer Recruitment 2021
Central Institute Of Petrochemicals Engineering And Technology (CIPET)
invites applications for recruitment of Lecturer
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|CIPET Job opening 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Age Limit||Upto 65 years|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Posted on||30 Aug, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||20 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc
Age Limit: Upto 65 years
1. The Institute reserves the right to screen and call only such candidates who are found suitable for being recommended by the Screening Committee.
2. Mere fulfilling of the norms will not automatically entitle a candidate to be called for Written Test with Skill/Practical Test and/or Interview as applicable.
3. The Institute / Screening Committee at its own discretion may also fix new criteria / bench mark in respect of qualification, experience etc., for screening candidates to be called for Written Test with Skill/Practical Test and/or Interview as applicable
4. Personal, Academic, Professional and all other details of candidates, basis for shortlisting, bench mark/report by the Screening Committee, all reports of the Selection Committee and each and every information in respect of the recruitment and selection process shall be maintained in strict confidentiality and will not be revealed to anyone whatsoever.
How to Apply:
1. Last Date to Apply: 20-09-2021
2. The candidate must enclose self attested photocopies of 10th std /UG/PG Certificates & marksheets as proof of your educational qualification, failing which your application is liable to be rejected.
3. The candidate must also enclose self attested photocopies of experience / service certificates of all the past employment/s, as proof of experience, failing which your application is liable to be rejected. In the case of present / serving employment, the candidate must enclose the selfattested copy of the appointment order and the self-attested copy of the last drawn pay slip (with date of joining details).
Published on: 30 August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET) Recruitment for following posts:
About Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET) Recruitment
About Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET)
Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering & Technology (CIPET) (formerly known as Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET)) was established in 1968 by Government of India with the assistance of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) at Chennai. The main objective of setting up of this specialized institute was to develop manpower in different disciplines of Plastics Engineering & Technology as no similar institute was in existence in the country. International Labour Organization (ILO) served as the executing agency. During the initial project period between 1968 and 1973, the institute achieved the targets envisaged and was rated as one of the most successful UNDP projects implemented worldwide. Today CIPET is a premier Academic institution for higher & technical education under the Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Govt. of India fully devoted in all the domains of plastics viz:- Design, CAD/CAM/CAE, Tooling & Mould Manufacturing, Production Engineering, Testing and Quality Assurance. CIPET operates from various locations spread across the country to cater the needs of the Polymer and allied industries.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Lecturer: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Lecturer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Lecturer: INR 40000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Lecturer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Chennai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 20th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Lecturer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th September, 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Central Steriliser Technician Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Store Keeper Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Registrar Clerk Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Cashier Recruitment 2021
- BPSC 67th CCE Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2021 (729 Vacancy)
- Ramagundam Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited (RFCL) Invites Application for 17 Executive Recruitment 2021
- Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN) Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Yoga Therapist Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Multi Task Attendant Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Admin-cum-Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital Invites Application for Clinical Embryologist Recruitment 2021