Directorate of Groundnut Research Recruitment 2022 for Senior Research Fellow
Vacancy Circular No:
Directorate of Groundnut Research (DGR)
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Research Fellow
Senior Research Fellow
PO Box 05, Junagadh, 362001 Gujarat
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Directorate of Groundnut Research Vacancy 2022 Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||32 years as on the Date of Interview (with relaxation to SC/ST/OBC candidates as per GOI norms)|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Posted on||08 Mar, 2022|
|Walkin Date||14 Mar, 2022|
Educational Qualification: M.Sc
Experience: Please refer to official document
Skills / Eligibility
Eligible candidates are invited Walk-in-Interview for the position of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) in a SERB funded Research Project titled “Molecular marker assisted introgression of ahFAD2 mutant alleles conferring high oleic acid content and high oleic to linoleic acid ratio in ten high yielding groundnut varieties”.
1. Name of Position: Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – One Post
(I) Post Graduate Degree in Biotechnology/Agriculture with specialization in Biotechnology OR Post Graduate Degree in Life Sciences with specialization in Biotechnology and selected through a process described through any one of the following:
a) Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC NET including Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE.
b) The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER, etc.
(II) Two years of Research Experience
3. Remuneration: Rs. 35000/- per month + HRA (as applicable)
4. Duration of Engagement: Three Years
Age Limit: 32 years as on the Date of Interview (with relaxation to SC/ST/OBC candidates as per GOI norms)
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Walk-in-Interview will be Held on 14.03.2022 at 10.00 AM
2. Venue: ICAR-DGR, Ivenagar Road, Junagadh
1. The posts are purely temporary, co-terminus with project and will be on contractual basis on termination of project. The candidate shall not claim regular appointment at this Institute, as the post is co-terminus with the project.
2. The candidates will have to compulsorily bring all the original certificates from matriculation onwards, date of birth certificate, NET/equivalent certificate, degree certificate either original or provisional and one set of the self-attested photocopies of all the required certificates from matriculation onwards and an attested copy of recent passport size photograph pasted onto the application form.
3. Proof of experience needs to be submitted. Only the candidates meeting essential qualifications would be interviewed. Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination of such candidates. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
4. In order to contain the spread of Novel Corona Virus (COVID-19), all the candidates have to come in the campus with face cover and use hand sanitizer and register body temperature at reception. All the candidates have to follow social distancing in the waiting room.
Published on: 08 March 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Directorate of Groundnut Research Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Directorate of Groundnut Research. The other Related Jobs Directorate of Groundnut Research Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Senior Research Fellow - ( 1 Posts) Posts
PO Box 05, Junagadh
|Last Date: 14 March 2022|
| Senior Research Fellow - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Invnagar Road, PO Box No. 05
|Last Date: 25 February 2022|
About Directorate of Groundnut Research Recruitment
About Directorate of Groundnut Research
The Directorate of Groundnut Research (DGR) came in to being as the first crop commodity research unit under the category of NRC’s (National Research Centres) of the ICAR. It was established in 1979 to give a fillip to research for enhancing productivity of groundnut in keeping with its importance among the oil seed crops of India. The National Research Centre on Groundnut (NRCG) was elevated to the level of a Directorate in the year 2009 and rechristened as the Directorate of Groundnut Research (DGR).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Senior Research Fellow: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Research Fellow, Skills / Eligibility, Important Instructions:?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Research Fellow: INR 35000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Senior Research Fellow, Skills / Eligibility, Important Instructions: job at Directorate of Groundnut Research
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in PO Box 05, Junagadh
What is Directorate of Groundnut Research Senior Research Fellow: 1 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Directorate of Groundnut Research Senior Research Fellow: 1 Posts, is 14th March, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Research Fellow, Skills / Eligibility, Important Instructions:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 14th March, 2022
- Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala (RCF Kapurthala) Invites Application for 400 Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- CGPSC State Engineering Service Exam Notification 2020
- CFTRI Invites Application for 31 Scientist, Principal Scientist Recruitment 2020
- National Physical Laboratory (NPL) Invites Application for 23 Junior Research Fellow and Various Posts
- NIT Patna Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2020
- Union Territory Administration of Daman & Diu Invites Application for District Project Assistant Recruitment 2020
- IIITDM Kancheepuram Invites Application for Laboratory Assistant Trainee Recruitment 2020
- TANUVAS Invites Application for Laboratory Assistant and Various Posts
- IIITM Kerala Invites Application for Data Scientist, Senior Consultant Recruitment 2020
- GERMI Invites Application for Program Lead Recruitment 2020
- TANUVAS Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2020
- Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) Invites Application for 92 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020