Govt Dyal Singh College Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Dyal Singh College Recruitment 2021-2022 dsc.du.ac.in Jobs. Latest Job: Dyal Singh College Invites Application for 94 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020.
Dyal Singh College was established in the year 1959. It offers undergraduate as well as postgraduate courses in Science, Humanities and Commerce. Dyal Singh College is located in Lodhi road, New Delhi. Dyal Singh College offers Bachelor with Honours in Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Commerce, Hindi, History, Political Science, Geography, Economics, English and Post Graduate in M.A. English & MSc. Mathematics. Dyal Singh College recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Administrative Officer, Sr. Technical Assistant (Computer), Senior Personal Assistant, Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant/ Caretaker, Laboratory Assistant, Professional Assistant, Semi Professional Assistant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Masters degree, MCA or M.Sc.(Computer Science/IT) or B.Tech./B.E.(Computer Science/Information Technology/ECE), Bachelor Degree, Graduate or Post Graduate in any discipline + Working knowledge of computers, Senior Secondary School Certificate(+2) or Graduate + Having a typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through computer, Senior Secondary(10+2) with Science subjects Or B.Sc. Graduates, M.Lib./M.L.I.Sc. Or Master's Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce or any other discipline and B.Lib.Sc./B.L.I.Sc. with Computer Science paper at graduate/PG Level, for a great career at Dyal Singh College.
Dyal Singh College Invites Application for 94 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020
Vacancy Circular No: DSC/ADMN/987
Dyal Singh College
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Professor
Lodhi Road, New Delhi, 110003 New Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 94 Posts
1. Good academic record as defined by the university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree Level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university
2. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR.
57700-182400/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit original job details page): https://colrec.du.ac.in/
Published on: 16th January 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Dyal Singh College Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Assistant Professor - ( 94 Posts) Posts||31st January 2020||Lodhi Road, New Delhi|
|Principal - ( 1 Posts) Posts||16th November 2019||Lodhi Road, New Delhi|
|Research Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||15th May 2018||New Delhi, New Delhi Last Date: 15th May 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts Educational Qualification: Should have completed post graduation in Political Science and should have good knowledge about research methods in Social Sciences for the post of Research Associate. Desirable: Proficiency in written English and spoken Hindi. Prior experience of field research|
About Dyal Singh College Recruitment
About Dyal Singh College
Dyal Singh College (DSC) was established in year 1959, Delhi. Its a Co-Educational Institution for higher education, run under the trusteeship of Delhi Government.
The objective of Dyal Singh College (DSC), is to provide quality higher education to the students by giving excellent opportunity to prepare for a bright future and at the same time laying emphasis to the value system, character building, academic excellence social and ethical responsibility towards Society.
The Dyal Singh College (DSC) offers various courses for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PH.D, LLB, M.Phil, etc in Academic Discipline of Botany / Chemistry / Commerce / Computer Science / Economics / English / Geography / Hindi / History / Mathematics / Physics / Physical Education / Sanskrit / Zoology / Political Science, etc.
The Dyal Singh College (DSC) offers recruitments for the posts of, Faculty (for various Academic Discipline offered by College at the level of), Professor / Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Visiting Faculty / Assistant Administrative Officer / Assistant Coordinator / Librarian / Lab Attendant / Technical Lab Attendant / Peon / Sweeper / Watchman, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 94 vacancies in total. Assistant Professor: 94 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Professor?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Professor: INR57700,
When can I can apply for Assistant Professor job at Dyal Singh College
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Lodhi Road, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 31st January, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Professor, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 31st January, 2020
- South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) Invites Application for 86 Medical Executive Recruitment 2021
- Krishi Vigyan Kendra Beed (KVK Beed) Invites Application for Subject Matter Specialist Recruitment 2021
- Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) Invites Application for 88 Specialist, GDMO Recruitment 2021
- MIDHANI Invites Application for 6 Technician, Operator, Operative Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Ministry Of Water Resources Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2021
- IHM Bhopal Invites Application for 8 Teaching Associate and Various Posts
- Ministry Of Water Resources Invites Application for Financial Adviser Recruitment 2021
- FCI Aravali Gypsum & Minerals India Ltd (FAGMIL) Invites Application for 3 Consultant Recruitment 2021
- CIFNET Kochi Invites Application for Instructor (Electronics) Recruitment 2021
- National Dope Testing Laboratory (NDTL) Invites Application for Scientist, Technical Officer, Section Officer Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) Invites Application for 2 Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Amethi Invites Application for 15 TGT, Art Master and Various Posts