Dyal Singh Evening College Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Assistant Professor - ( 64 Posts) Posts||7th March 2020||Lodi Road, New Delhi|
|Semi Professional Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||19th February 2020||Lodhi Road, New Delhi|
|Senior Technical Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||19th February 2020|
|MTS (Library) - ( 2 Posts) Posts|
About Dyal Singh Evening College Recruitment
About Dyal Singh Evening College
Dyal Singh College, Delhi is a co-educational college of the University of Delhi. The college is one of the institutions of the University of Delhi. It was established in 1959 and is situated in Delhi. It offers undergraduate as well as postgraduate courses in science, the humanities, and commerce. It is one of the top 10 colleges in India as announced by the Ministry of Human Resource Development. The college is centrally located at Lodhi Road in South Delhi.
The college was established from the estate of Sardar Dyal Singh Majithia, founder of The Tribune and Punjab National Bank, who willed his estate in 1895 for the establishment of an educational trust for a secular college. Consequently, Dyal Singh College was established at Lahore in 1910. After the Partition of India, Dyal Singh College was established in Karnal and Delhi. It started functioning in the capital as a constituent college of the University of Delhi in 1959 and was taken over by the University of Delhi as a university maintained institution in 1978.
Dyal Singh College recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Administrative Officer, Senior Technical Assistant (Computer), Assistant, Junior Assistant, MTS - Library, MTS - Computer Lab.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in LL.B or MBA or CA/ICWA or MCA or M.Phil/Ph.D. qualification, MCA or M.Sc. (Computer Science/IT) or B.Tech. /B.E. (Computer Science / Information Technology / ECE), Graduate in any discipline + working knowledge of computers and Diploma / Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Application/ Office Management / Secretarial Practice / Financial Management / Accounts, Senior Secondary School Certificate (+2) + Diploma / Certificate in Computer Application/ Office Management/ Secretarial Practice / Financial Management / Accounts + Having a typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through Computers for a great career at Dyal Singh College.
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Dyal Singh Evening College government jobs or sarkari naukri for Dyal Singh Evening College. Get full details of Dyal Singh Evening College jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Dyal Singh Evening College Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Dyal Singh Evening College Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Dyal Singh Evening College in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Dyal Singh Evening College in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Dyal Singh Evening College as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Dyal Singh Evening College today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Dyal Singh Evening College for FREE. You can also get Dyal Singh Evening College Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- Rajasthan High Court Invites Application for 120 District Judge Recruitment 2021
- Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank (APCOB) Invites Application for 61 Manager, Staff Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) Invites Application for 425 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF) Invites Application for 10 Junior Executive Recruitment 2021
- ASRB Invites Application for 65 Administrative Officer, Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- PSSSB Invites Application for 659 Junior Draftsman Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Police Invites Application for 1191 Intelligence Assistant, Constable Recruitment 2021
- High Court of Gujarat Invites Application for 16 Legal Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Invites Application for 35 Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy Invites Application for 33 Musician Sailors Recruitment 2021
- Rural Electrification Corporation (REC) Invites Application for 17 Assistant Manager and Various Vacancy
- Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) Invites Application for 66 Graduate Engineer and Various Vacancy