Dyal Singh Evening College (DSEC) Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Dyal Singh Evening College Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Dyal Singh Evening College. The other Related Jobs Dyal Singh Evening College Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Guest Assistant Professor - ( 1 Post) Posts
-, New Delhi
|Last Date: 01 March 2023|
| Guest Assistant Professor - ( 2 Posts) Posts
-, New Delhi
|Last Date: 06 February 2023|
| Assistant Professor - Posts
Lodi Road, New Delhi
|Last Date: 30th April 2022|
About Dyal Singh Evening College Recruitment
About Dyal Singh Evening College
Dyal Singh College, Delhi is a co-educational college of the University of Delhi. The college is one of the institutions of the University of Delhi. It was established in 1959 and is situated in Delhi. It offers undergraduate as well as postgraduate courses in science, the humanities, and commerce. It is one of the top 10 colleges in India as announced by the Ministry of Human Resource Development. The college is centrally located at Lodhi Road in South Delhi.
The college was established from the estate of Sardar Dyal Singh Majithia, founder of The Tribune and Punjab National Bank, who willed his estate in 1895 for the establishment of an educational trust for a secular college. Consequently, Dyal Singh College was established at Lahore in 1910. After the Partition of India, Dyal Singh College was established in Karnal and Delhi. It started functioning in the capital as a constituent college of the University of Delhi in 1959 and was taken over by the University of Delhi as a university maintained institution in 1978.
Dyal Singh College recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Administrative Officer, Senior Technical Assistant (Computer), Assistant, Junior Assistant, MTS - Library, MTS - Computer Lab.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in LL.B or MBA or CA/ICWA or MCA or M.Phil/Ph.D. qualification, MCA or M.Sc. (Computer Science/IT) or B.Tech. /B.E. (Computer Science / Information Technology / ECE), Graduate in any discipline + working knowledge of computers and Diploma / Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Application/ Office Management / Secretarial Practice / Financial Management / Accounts, Senior Secondary School Certificate (+2) + Diploma / Certificate in Computer Application/ Office Management/ Secretarial Practice / Financial Management / Accounts + Having a typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through Computers for a great career at Dyal Singh College.
- AIIMS Bhopal Invites Application for Chief Pharmacist and Various Posts
- NTPC School of Business Invites Application for Faculty, Non-Faculty Positions Recruitment 2023
- National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) Invites Application for 34 JRF, Project Scientist and Various Posts
- ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC) Invites Application for 62 Technical Assistant and Various Posts
- NID Andhra Pradesh Invites Application for 26 Assistant, Supervisor and Various Posts
- Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR) Invites Application for 4 Deputy Director (Research) Recruitment 2023
- National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) Invites Application for Analyst-E Recruitment 2023
- IIT Guwahati Invites Application for 7 Junior Engineer and Various Posts
- Central Forensic Science Laboratory (CFSL) Invites Application for Senior Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) Invites Application for 99 Technician, Assistant and Various Posts
- Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) Invites Application for 11 Officer, Manager Recruitment 2023
- Lady Irwin College Invites Application for 36 Non-Teaching Positions Recruitment 2023