Dyal Singh Evening College Recruitment 2022 for 79 Assistant Professor
Vacancy Circular No: DSEC/Advt./Teaching/1/2022/06
Dyal Singh Evening College (DSEC)
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Professor
Lodi Road, New Delhi, 110003 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 79 Posts (SC-12, ST-06, OBC-20, UR-31, EWS-07, PWBD-03)
Subject Wise Vacancy:
Commerce - 20
Computer Applications - 03
Economics - 07
English - 16
EVS - 02
Hindi - 08
History - 10
Political Science - 11
Sanskrit - 01
Tamil - 01
1) A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade on a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant /allied subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
2) Besides fulfilling the abovequalifications,the candidatemusthave clearedtheNationalEligibility Test(NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR (exemption from NET shall be granted in accordance with clause (ii) & (iii) of General Note in the last section of this document).
57700/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
Application Fees for Assistant Professor:
Rs.500/- for UR/OBC/EWScategory.
No application fee will be charged from applicants from SC, ST, PwBD category and Women applicants.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled out online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://colrec.du.ac.in/
Published on: 16th April 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Dyal Singh Evening College Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Dyal Singh Evening College. The other Related Jobs Dyal Singh Evening College Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Assistant Professor - Posts
Lodi Road, New Delhi
|Last Date: 30th April 2022|
| Assistant Professor - ( 2 Posts) Posts
Pragati Vihar, New Delhi
|Last Date: 16 March 2022|
| Director - ( 1 Posts) Posts
-, New Delhi
|Last Date: 21 March 2022|
| Junior Assistant cum Typist - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Pragati Vihar, New Delhi
|Last Date: 09 February 2022|
About Dyal Singh Evening College Recruitment
About Dyal Singh Evening College
Dyal Singh College, Delhi is a co-educational college of the University of Delhi. The college is one of the institutions of the University of Delhi. It was established in 1959 and is situated in Delhi. It offers undergraduate as well as postgraduate courses in science, the humanities, and commerce. It is one of the top 10 colleges in India as announced by the Ministry of Human Resource Development. The college is centrally located at Lodhi Road in South Delhi.
The college was established from the estate of Sardar Dyal Singh Majithia, founder of The Tribune and Punjab National Bank, who willed his estate in 1895 for the establishment of an educational trust for a secular college. Consequently, Dyal Singh College was established at Lahore in 1910. After the Partition of India, Dyal Singh College was established in Karnal and Delhi. It started functioning in the capital as a constituent college of the University of Delhi in 1959 and was taken over by the University of Delhi as a university maintained institution in 1978.
Dyal Singh College recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Administrative Officer, Senior Technical Assistant (Computer), Assistant, Junior Assistant, MTS - Library, MTS - Computer Lab.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in LL.B or MBA or CA/ICWA or MCA or M.Phil/Ph.D. qualification, MCA or M.Sc. (Computer Science/IT) or B.Tech. /B.E. (Computer Science / Information Technology / ECE), Graduate in any discipline + working knowledge of computers and Diploma / Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Application/ Office Management / Secretarial Practice / Financial Management / Accounts, Senior Secondary School Certificate (+2) + Diploma / Certificate in Computer Application/ Office Management/ Secretarial Practice / Financial Management / Accounts + Having a typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through Computers for a great career at Dyal Singh College.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 0 vacancies in total.
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Professor?
The Payscale is as follows
When can I can apply for Assistant Professor job at Dyal Singh Evening College
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Lodi Road, New Delhi
What is Dyal Singh Evening College Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Dyal Singh Evening College is 30th April, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Professor, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 30th April, 2022
- Central University of Gujarat Invites Application for Project Associate-I or Research Student Recruitment 2022
- PGIMER Invites Application for Project Assistant, Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2022
- IGNTU Invites Application for 4 Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Sri Venkateswara College Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- CMC Vellore Invites Application for Medical Assistant Trainee Recruitment 2022
- National Chemical Laboratory Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2022
- National Chemical Laboratory Invites Application for Principal Project Associate Recruitment 2022
- Atomic Energy Central School Invites Application for TGT, PRT Recruitment 2022
- OPELIP Invites Application for Project Manager Recruitment 2022
- AIIMS Kalyani Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2022
- NIT Uttarakhand Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Jadavpur University Invites Application for Project Associate, Field Assistant Recruitment 2022