GBPNIHESD Recruitment 2022 for Field Assistant
G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development Field Assistant Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of Field Assistant in G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 07 June 2022. Candidates can check the latest G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development Recruitment 2022 Field Assistant Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the gbpihed.gov.in recruitment 2022 page.
G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ gbpihed.gov.in. G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at . More details of gbpihed.gov.in recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development (GBPNIHESD)
invites applications for recruitment of Field Assistant
-, Almora, - Uttarakhand
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Company||G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development|
|Organization||G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment Recruitment 2022|
|Post Name||Field Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||1 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.8,000 - Rs.8,000 Per Month|
|Walkin Date||06 Jul, 2022|
Experience: Please refer to official document
Skills / Eligibility
Applicants who wish to apply for G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment Recruitment 2022 have to check for the qualification details as posted by the officials, According to the official notification the candidates must have completed 12TH. To get a detailed description of the qualification, kindly visit the official notification which is provided below.
Rs.8,000 - Rs.8,000 Per Month
Age Limit: As per company rule.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/ walkin interview. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the given criteria.
How to Apply:
G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment conducts walkin interview on 07/06/2022 for Field Assistant vacancies. Candidates can head to the official website and download the official notification. Follow the walkin procedure as stated in the official notification.
Published on: 01 June 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development. The other Related Jobs G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
About G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development Recruitment
About G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Field Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Field Assistant, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Field Assistant: INR Rs.8,000 - Rs.8,000 Per Month,
When can I can apply for Field Assistant, Skills / Eligibility job at G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Almora
What is G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development Field Assistant: 1 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development Field Assistant: 1 Posts, is 7th June, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Field Assistant, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 7th June, 2022
- Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Invites Application for 70 Technical Officer, Project Engineer Recruitment 2023
- Animal Husbandry Department Maharashtra Invites Application for 446 Senior Clerk, and Various Posts
- Rajkot Municipal Corporation (RMC) Invites Application for 180 VBD Volunteer Recruitment 2023
- Pt B D Sharma University of Health Sciences (UHSR) Invites Application for 153 Senior & Junior Surgeon Recruitment 2023
- Air India Engineering Services Ltd (AIESL) Invites Application for 140 Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2023
- Deccan Education Society (DES) Invites Application for 137 Teacher Recruitment 2023
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Invites Application for 40 Assistant Geologist Recruitment 2023
- Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) Invites Application for 1178 Executive Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Central Coalfields Limited (CCL) Invites Application for 608 Trade & Fresher Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Gujarat Vidyapith Invites Application for 151 Assistant, Civil Engineer and Various Posts
- Durgapur Steel Plant (DSP) Invites Application for 73 Nurse, Pharmacist Recruitment 2023
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Invites Application for NDA & NA Exam (II) 2023