Chengalpattu District Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2022 for Microbiologist,
Chengalpattu District Tamil Nadu Microbiologist, Lab Technician, Lab Attendant Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of Microbiologist, Lab Technician, Lab Attendant in Chengalpattu District Tamil Nadu. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 30 June 2022. Candidates can check the latest Chengalpattu District Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2022 Microbiologist, Lab Technician, Lab Attendant Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the www.tn.gov.in/ recruitment 2022 page.
Government of Tamil Nadu Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.tn.gov.in/. Government of Tamil Nadu selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Tamil Nadu. More details of www.tn.gov.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
Chengalpattu District Tamil Nadu
invites applications for recruitment of Microbiologist, Lab Technician, Lab Attendant
Microbiologist, Lab Technician, Lab Attendant
-, Kancheepuram, - Tamil Nadu
Number of Vacancy: Various Posts
|Company||Government of Tamil Nadu|
Educational Qualification: Microbiologist: * MBBS., MD(Microbilogy) /
* MBBS., with 2 years lab
Lab Technician: M.Sc Medical Microbiology
Lab Attendant: 10th Pass
Skills / Eligibility
Rs.8,000 - Rs.40,000 Per Month.
Age Limit: As per company rule.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/ walkin interview. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the given criteria.
How to Apply:
Listed below are the steps to apply for Chengalpattu District Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2022
Step 1: Visit official website of Chengalpattu District Tamil Nadu - chengalpattu.nic.in
Step 2: Here look for the Chengalpattu District Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2022 Notification
Step 3: Make sure you read all the details in the notification
Step 4: Apply or send the application form as per the mode of application given on the official notification
Published on: 22 June 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Government of Tamil Nadu Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Government of Tamil Nadu. The other Related Jobs Government of Tamil Nadu Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
About Government of Tamil Nadu Recruitment
About Government of Tamil Nadu
The Government of Tamil Nadu is the governing authority for Tamil Nadu. It is seated at Fort St George, Chennai. The legislature of Tamil Nadu was bicameral until 1986 and later it was replaced by a unicameral legislature, like most other Indian states.
The Governor is the constitution head of the state while the Chief Minister is head of the council of ministers. The Chief Justice of the Madras High Court is the head of the judiciary.
Tamil Nadu government jobs are available for the post of Senior Consultant, Consultant.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in BE/B.Tech/MCA for a great career at Government of Tamil Nadu.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 0 vacancies in total. Microbiologist, Lab Technician, Lab Attendant: Various Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Microbiologist, Lab Technician, Lab Attendant, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Microbiologist, Lab Technician, Lab Attendant: INR Rs.8,000 - Rs.40,000 Per Month.,
When can I can apply for Microbiologist, Lab Technician, Lab Attendant, Skills / Eligibility job at Government of Tamil Nadu
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Kancheepuram
What is Government of Tamil Nadu Microbiologist, Lab Technician, Lab Attendant: Various Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Government of Tamil Nadu Microbiologist, Lab Technician, Lab Attendant: Various Posts, is 30th June, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Microbiologist, Lab Technician, Lab Attendant, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 30th June, 2022
- Prasar Bharati Invites Application for Video Assistant and Post Production Assistant, Beautician or Hair Dresser, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Sports Authority of India (SAI) Invites Application for Assistant Chef Recruitment 2023
- Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank (RNSB) Invites Application for Senior Executive Recruitment 2023
- Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank (RNSB) Invites Application for Senior Management Recruitment 2023
- South Indian Bank (SIB) Invites Application for Officer Recruitment 2023
- National Health Mission Kerala Invites Application for 1012 Mid Level Service Provider Recruitment 2023
- Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya (BCKV) Invites Application for Course Facilitator Recruitment 2023
- NIBMG Invites Application for Technical Assistant or Senior Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2023
- Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC) Invites Application for Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Centre for Environment Education (CEE) Invites Application for Finance Officer Recruitment 2023
- Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya (CNBC) Invites Application for 28 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- Central Sheep and Wool Research Institute (CSWRI) Invites Application for Young Professional-I Recruitment 2023