IMS Hyderabad Recruitment 2023 For 114 Lab Technician, Pharmacist and Various Posts
Vacancy Circular No: -
Insurance Medical Services Department Hyderabad (IMS Hyderabad) Lab Technician, Pharmacist and Various Posts Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Lab Technician, Pharmacist and Various Posts in the Insurance Medical Services Department Hyderabad (IMS Hyderabad). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their applications directly before 28th March 2023. Candidates can check the latest Insurance Medical Services Department Hyderabad (IMS Hyderabad) Recruitment 2023 Lab Technician, Pharmacist and Various Posts Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the hyderabad.telangana.gov.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
The Insurance Medical Services Department Hyderabad (IMS Hyderabad) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ hyderabad.telangana.gov.in/. Insurance Medical Services Department Hyderabad (IMS Hyderabad) selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed in Chhattisgarh. More details of hyderabad.telangana.gov.in/ recruitment, new vacancies, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Lab Technician, Pharmacist and Various Posts
Collectorate Campus, Bastar, 494001 Chhattisgarh
Number of Vacancy: 114 Posts
Civil Assistant Surgeon:
(i) Must possess M.B.B.S. Degree or an equivalent qualification as entered in the schedule to the Medical Council Act, 1956 as subsequently amended.
(ii) Must be permanent registered medical practitioner within the meaning of law for the time being existing in the state.
Dental Assistant Surgeon: Must possess a degree in Dental Surgery (viz.) B.D.S of a university in India established or incorporated by or under Central Actor a State Act or a Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any other Equivalent qualification Indian or Foreign recognized as equivalent thereto by the Dental Council of India.
1. Must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent examination.
2. Must possess a certificate of laboratory technician from any recognized institution.
Pharmacist: Must possess a diploma in Pharmacy or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
31040-58850/- Per Month
Age Limit: 18-44 Years.
Application Fee: please refer to official notification.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
How to Apply:
Applications should be sent to Insurance Medical Services Department Hyderabad (IMS Hyderabad) office. Send your fully filled applications to
The Joint Director (Medical),
Insurance Medical Services, Hyderabad,
5th floor, Hostel Building,
ESI Hospital Sanathnagar
Located at Nacharam,
Published on: 20th March 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Government of Telangana Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Government of Telangana. The other Related Jobs Government of Telangana Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Staff Nurse - ( 12 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 29th March 2023|
| Lab Technician, Pharmacist and Various Posts - ( 114 Posts) Posts
Collectorate Campus, Bastar
|Last Date: 28th March 2023|
| Medical Officer - ( 168 Posts) Posts
National Highway-65, Suryapet
|Last Date: 20th February 2023|
| Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, More Vacancies - ( 34 Posts) Posts
Adarsh Nagar, Hyderabad
|Last Date: 20 September 2022|
About Government of Telangana Recruitment
About Government of Telangana
Telangana, as a geographical and political entity was born on June 2, 2014 as the 29th and the youngest state in Union of India. However, as an economic, social, cultural and historical entity it has a glorious history of at least two thousand five hundred years or more. Megalithic stone structures like cairns, cists, dolmens and menhirs found in several districts of Telangana show that there were human habitations in this part of the country thousands of years ago. Remnants of iron ore smelting found at many places demonstrate the hoary roots of artisanship and tool making in Telangana for at least two thousand years. The reference to Asmaka Janapada, part of present Telangana, as one of the 16 Janapadas in ancient India proves that there existed an advanced stage of society.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 114 vacancies in total. Lab Technician, Pharmacist and Various Posts: 114 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Lab Technician, Pharmacist and Various Posts?
The Payscale is as follows Lab Technician, Pharmacist and Various Posts: INR31040-58850,
When can I can apply for Lab Technician, Pharmacist and Various Posts job at Government of Telangana
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Collectorate Campus, Bastar
What is Government of Telangana Lab Technician, Pharmacist and Various Posts: 114 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Government of Telangana Lab Technician, Pharmacist and Various Posts: 114 Posts, is 28th March, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Lab Technician, Pharmacist and Various Posts, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 28th March, 2023
- Chhattisgarh Forest Department Invites Application for 1484 Forest Guard Recruitment 2023
- CEPT University Invites Application for Assistant Manager or Senior Executive Recruitment 2023
- Central Arid Zone Research Institute (CAZRI) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow, Junior Field Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI) Invites Application for Young Professional-II Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute Of Petrochemicals Engineering And Technology (CIPET) Invites Application for Lecturer, Instructor Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute of Psychiatry (CIP) Invites Application for Clinical Psychology Tutor, Psychiatric Social Work Tutor Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute of Psychiatry Invites Application for 19 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute of Road Transport (CIRT) Invites Application for 15 Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice and General Stream Graduates Recruitment 2023
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy (SVPNPA) Invites Application for 57 Inspector, Sub Inspector, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST) Invites Application for 32 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- National Health Mission Raipur (NHM Raipur) Invites Application for 79 Nursing Officer, Physiotherapist and Various Posts