Govt Haryana Health Department Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Haryana Health Department Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Haryana Health Department. The other Related Jobs Haryana Health Department Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About Haryana Health Department Recruitment
About Haryana Health Department
Haryana Health Department performs the following functions - Provide promotive , preventive , curative and rehabilitative services to the community through primary health care delivery system; Provide equitable and quality health care at primary, ; Provide Reproductive and Child Health Services; Provide immunization services, Provide Family Welfare Services, Provide Essential Obstetric Care; Provide essential drugs, materials, equipments & modern medical/surgical gadgets for diagnosis and treatment of patients; Enforcement of various Acts like Prevention of Food Adulteration Act, Drugs & Cosmetic Act, Human organ Transplant, Mental health Act, Radiation protection Ac-, MTP Act, Birth & Registration Act, Human Anatomy Act and implementation Of Bio Medical Waste Management & Handling rules; Educate community; Conduct Medical Examination for first entry into Govt. service, driving license, disability, medical fitness, communication of pension etc; Issuance of manufacturing, wholesale & retail drug license. Haryana Health Department recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as State Cold Chain Officer, Consultant (Immunization, Consultant-Essential newborn care and Resus), Supervisor, Programmer, Computer Assistant, Counsellor, Lab Technician, District Programme Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant, Doctor in Charge, Data Manager, Care Coordinator, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Divisional Assistant, Senior Medical Officer, Calling Agent, Quality Monitoring Officers, Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM), Ayurvedic/ Unani Medical Officer (Male), Staff Nurse, Counsellor, Data Entry Operator. Interested candidates can pursue courses in MBBS / BDS / AYUSH or Regular Post Graduate Diploma or Regular degree in Public Health/ Hospital administration, Diploma/ Degree in Automobile Engineering, BE/B.Tech/M.tech (CS/IT), M.Sc.(CS/IT) or MCA; 10+2 & O level course from DOEACC / one year Diploma/ Course in Programming Assistant /Computer Application/ NCVT Certificate, Graduate in Psychology / Social Work / Sociology / Humanities, Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT), Post Graduate Degree with Experience in HIV / AIDS or Health Programme, Graduate with Computer Knowledge, 12th Class, B.Sc Nursing, Degree in Pharmacy, Graduate with Computer Knowledge, MD (Medicine) / Diploma (Medical), MBBS; MBBS, BDS or Ayurveda/Yoga and Naturopathy / Unani / Siddha / Homoeopathy (AYUSH) system of medicine; Graduate in Medicine and Surgery, for a great career at Haryana Health Department.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to apply for Haryana Health Department?
Candidates can apply for Haryana Health Department 2020 from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the Haryana Health Department official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the Haryana Health Department 2020 will be mentioned in PDF released by Haryana Health Department. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for Haryana Health Department 2020.
How can I join in Haryana Health Department?
First candidates should check the official notification released by Haryana Health Department. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying Haryana Health Department will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the Haryana Health Department only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
What is the Selection Procedure for Haryana Health Department?
The Selection Procedure for is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as in Haryana Health Department.
- Cordite Factory Aruvankadu Invites Application for 150 Chemical Process Worker (CPW) Recruitment 2023
- Central Council for Research in Unani Medicine (CCRUM) Invites Application for Accounts Officer Recruitment 2023
- Defence Institute Of Advanced Technology (DIAT) Invites Application for 17 Scientific Officer, Assistant, Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) Invites Application for 20 Scientific Assistant and Various Posts
- High Court of Tripura Invites Application for Law Clerks and Legal Research Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Chennai Customs Invites Application for 7 Staff Car Driver Recruitment 2023
- RITES Ltd Invites Application for 30 Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2023
- Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Invites Application for 22 Teaching Positions Recruitment 2023
- Nava Nalanda Mahavihara Invites Application for Vice-Chancellor Recruitment 2023
- Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port Invites Application for 24 Executive Assistant and Various Posts
- Deccan Development Society (DDS) Invites Application for Senior Scientist and Head, Subject Matter Specialist Recruitment 2023
- Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) Invites Application for Junior Hindi Translator, Hindi Officer Recruitment 2023