Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2023 For 14 District Judge
Vacancy Circular No: -
Karnataka High Court District Judge Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of District Judge in Karnataka High Court. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 17th November 20233. Candidates can check the latest Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2023 District Judge Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/. Karnataka High Court selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Karnataka. More details of karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website .
Ambedkar Veedhi, Bangalore, 560001 Karnataka
Number of Vacancy: 14 Posts
i) Must be holder of a degree in Law granted by a University established by Law in India;
ii) Must be practicing as an Advocate in the High Court or in a Subordinate Court on the last date fixed for receipt of applications and must have so practiced for a period not less than SEVEN years as on such date.
1,44,840-1,94,660/- Per Month
Age Limit: Maximum 48 Years.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
Application Fee: A non-refundable application fees of Rs.590/- is payable for applying for the posts (for MTS and MAS posts only). No fees shall be payable by candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD category.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://recruitmenthck.kar.nic.in/hck/djr/home.php
Published on: 28th October 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
High Court of Karnataka Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at High Court of Karnataka. The other Related Jobs High Court of Karnataka Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| District Judge - ( 14 Posts) Posts
Ambedkar Veedhi, Bangalore
|Last Date: 17th November 2023|
| Cable Operator - ( 1 Post) Posts
Opp. to Vidhana Saudha Ambedkar Veedhi, Bangalore
|Last Date: 17 July 2023|
| Driver - ( 37 Posts) Posts
Ambedkar Veedhi, Bangalore
|Last Date: 6th April 2023|
About High Court of Karnataka Recruitment
About High Court of Karnataka
The High Court of Karnataka is the High Court of the Indian state of Karnataka and thus its highest judicial authority. The court's principal bench is located in Bangalore, the capital city of Karnataka, with additional benches in Hubli-Dharwad and Gulbarga. It was previously called the High Court of Mysore.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 14 vacancies in total. District Judge: 14 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for District Judge?
The Payscale is as follows District Judge: INR1,44,840-1,94,660,
When can I can apply for District Judge job at High Court of Karnataka
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Ambedkar Veedhi, Bangalore
What is High Court of Karnataka District Judge: 14 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for High Court of Karnataka District Judge: 14 Posts, is 17th November, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for District Judge, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 17th November, 2023
- Indian Navy Civilian Entrance Test (INCET-01/2023) - Apply Online for 910 Posts
- Directorate of Medical Education Andhra Pradesh Invites Application for 144 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- Sri Venkateswara Medical College Tirupati Invites Application for 82 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- DPS DAE Invites Application for 62 Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper Recruitment 2023
- Steel Authority Of India Limited (SAIL) Invites Application for 92 Management Trainee (MT) Recruitment 2023
- NTPC Limited Invites Application for 114 Mining Overman and Various Posts
- Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) Invites Application for 444 Assistant Section Officer (ASO)/ Section Officer (SO) Recruitment 2023
- Sports Authority of India (SAI) Invites Application for 22 Young Professional Recruitment 2023
- NHPC Limited Invites Application for 70 Apprenticeship Trainee Recruitment 2023
- IIIT Sri City Invites Application for 18 Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor Recruitment 2023
- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Invites Application for 81 Deputy Collector and Various Posts
- Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Invites Application for 430 Group-B, Group-C Posts Recruitment 2023