IIIT Ranchi Recruitment 2023 For 12 Junior Technician and Various Posts
Vacancy Circular No: IIITR/RG/2023/53
Indian Institute of Information Technology Ranchi (IIIT Ranchi) Junior Technician and Various Posts Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Junior Technician and Various Posts in the Indian Institute of Information Technology Ranchi (IIIT Ranchi). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their applications directly before 28th April 2023. Candidates can check the latest Indian Institute of Information Technology Ranchi (IIIT Ranchi) Recruitment 2023 Junior Technician and Various Posts Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the www.iiitranchi.ac.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
The Indian Institute of Information Technology Ranchi (IIIT Ranchi) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.iiitranchi.ac.in/. Indian Institute of Information Technology Ranchi (IIIT Ranchi) selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed in Jharkhand. More details of www.iiitranchi.ac.in/ recruitment, new vacancies, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Junior Technician and Various Posts
Namkum, Ranchi, 834010 Jharkhand
Number of Vacancy: 12 Posts
1. Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil): First Class B.E/ B.Tech in relevant field with 8 years’ experience (or) First Class M.E/ M.Tech with 5 years’ experience.
2. Junior Engineer (Electrical): Degree in Engineering in relevant field with 2 years’ experience (or) Diploma in Engineering with 5 years’ experience.
3. Junior Accounts Officer: First Class Bachelor’s degree with 6 years’ experience in relevant area.
4. Junior Superintendent (Purchase): First Class Bachelor’s degree with 6 years’ experience in relevant area.
5. Junior Superintendent (Establishment): First Class Bachelor’s degree with 6 years’ experience in relevant area.
6. Junior Technical Superintendent (Networking): B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc./MCA with 5 years’ experience.
7. Junior Superintendent (Library): Graduation plus Bachelor of Library Science or Master of Library Science or equivalent. Diploma in Library Science with 6 years’ relevant library experience.
8. Junior Assistant: Bachelor’s degree with knowledge of computer operations.
9. Junior Technician: Diploma in Engg. / Bachelors Degree/ ITI with 2 years’ experience.
21700-177500/- Per Month
Age Limit: Maximum 45 Years.
Application Fee: All applications must be accompanied by non-refundable Application Fee of Rs. 1000/- payable through Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Indian Institute of Information Technology Ranchi” and payable at Namkum, Ranchi. Candidates are required to write his/her name, contact number and the post applied for on back side of the Demand Draft, and must attached it with the prescribed application form. The Application Fee is non-refundable.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
How to Apply:
The duly completed application form along with self-attested copies of relevant testimonials, certificates, enclosures and fee etc. is required to be sent by speed/registered post to the Registrar, Indian Institute of Information Technology Ranchi, Science and Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli, Namkum, Ranchi- 834010, JH, India. The envelope containing the application be super scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF.............”and “CATEGORY- UR/SC/ST/OBC/EWS etc.” (This Job Source is Employment News 1 - 7 April 2023 Page No.21)
Published on: 29th March 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
IIIT Ranchi Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at IIIT Ranchi. The other Related Jobs IIIT Ranchi Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Junior Technician and Various Posts - ( 12 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 28th April 2023|
| Director - ( Various Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 02 January 2023|
| Adhoc Faculty - ( Various Posts) Posts
JUT, Science and Technology Campus
|Last Date: 07 July 2022|
| Assistant Professor, Associate Professor - ( 16 Posts) Posts
Science and Technology Campus, Namkum
|Last Date: 14 July 2022|
| Junior Engineer - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 13 June 2022|
About IIIT Ranchi Recruitment
About IIIT Ranchi
Indian Institute of Information Technology Ranchi is an autonomous institute setup by the MoE, Government of India, and Government of Jharkhand along with the industry partners Tata Motors, TCS and CCL on a Public Private Partnership.
The IIIT Ranchi is funded by Government of India (50%), Government of Jharkhand (35%) and Industry Partners (15%). The IIIT Ranchi is expected to meet operating expenses from tuition fees, grants, sponsorships and donations. Additionally, the Government of Jharkhand has lent support to the institute by granting land for setting up the Campus at Ranchi, Jharkhand. IIIT Ranchi is autonomous, not-for-profit, self-sustaining, teaching and research-led education Institution.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 12 vacancies in total. Junior Technician and Various Posts: 12 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Technician and Various Posts?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Technician and Various Posts: INR21700-177500,
When can I can apply for Junior Technician and Various Posts job at IIIT Ranchi
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Namkum, Ranchi
What is IIIT Ranchi Junior Technician and Various Posts: 12 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for IIIT Ranchi Junior Technician and Various Posts: 12 Posts, is 28th April, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Technician and Various Posts, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 28th April, 2023
- National Institute of Rural Development Invites Application for Project Training Manager, Project Associate, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2022
- PJTSAU Invites Application for Teaching Associate Or Full Time Or Part Time Teacher Recruitment 2022
- Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Punjab Agricultural University Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Management Kashipur Invites Application for Academic Assistant Or Associate Recruitment 2022
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Invites Application for Graduate and Diploma Apprentices Recruitment 2022
- THDC India Limited Invites Application for 135 ITI Trade Apprenticeship Training Recruitment 2022
- CBIC Invites Application for Stenographer Grade II, Tax Assistant, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- High Court of Judicature Allahabad Invites Application for Part Time Sweeper Recruitment 2022
- Indira Gandhi National Forest Academy Invites Application for Class Room Attendant Recruitment 2022
- Directorate General of Civil Aviation Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2022