IIPS Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2021
International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS)
invites applications for recruitment of Research Officer
Deonar, Mumbai, 400088 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|IIPS Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Research Officer|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||1 - 4 years|
|Posted on||16 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||23 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Master’s degree awarded in Statistics/Population Studies/Biostatistics and Demography/Health Statistics. Knowledge of statistical software: Excel/R software/STATA/SPSS/GIS. One article/responses/comments/correspondence published in a peer-reviewed (reputed) journal related to demography/health sciences/ public health. One year experience in statistics/applied statistics/population studies. Desirable Qualifications: . Experience in working with large scale data Census of India, NFHS, LASI etc. Experience in application of GIS, remote sensing, extraction of spatial data etc. Excellent command in handling statistical and demographic data analyses etc.
Age Limit: As Per Rules
Only the shortlisted candidates will be informed and invited for a virtual interview.
How to Apply:
1. Closing Date : 23-09-2021
2. This purely temporary position is for a period of three months likely to be extended till the tenure of the project. Interested candidates qualifying the above criteria may send their application along with a short write up (on how he/she will be best fit for the position), updated CV and self-attested copy of documents in support of their qualification and experience to email@example.com and CC to firstname.lastname@example.org until by 20th September 2021.
3. Date of interview maybe scheduled on 24 September 2021. Applicants should mention the name of the project and post applied (Application for COVID19-SROIIPS/COVID19-RO-IIPS) in the subject of the E-mail and application. IIPS reserves all the rights to call for any candidate for interview.
Published on: 17 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
International Institute for Population Sciences Recruitment for following posts:
About International Institute for Population Sciences Recruitment
About International Institute for Population Sciences
The International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS), Mumbai, formerly known as the Demographic Training and Research Centre (DTRC) till 1970, was established in July 1956 under the joint sponsorship of Sir Dorabji Tata Trust, the Government of India and the United Nations. It serves as a regional centre for Training and Research in Population Studies for the ESCAP region. The Institute was re-designated to its present title in 1985 to facilitate the expansion of its academic activities. It was declared as a 'Deemed University' on August 14, 1985, under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. The recognition has facilitated the award of recognized degrees by the Institute itself and paved the way for further expansion of the Institute as an academic institution. In 2006, the Institute celebrated its Golden Jubilee.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Research Officer: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Research Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Research Officer: INR 40000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Research Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at International Institute for Population Sciences
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Deonar, Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 23rd September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Research Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 23rd September, 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Junior Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Academy of Agricultural Research Management Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- International Institute for Population Sciences Invites Application for Secretariat Coordinator Recruitment 2021
- Bank of Baroda Invites Application for Business Correspondent Supervisors Recruitment 2021
- National Technical Research Organisation Invites Application for Executive Engineer Recruitment 2021
- National Technical Research Organisation Invites Application for Deputy Director Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Lab Attendant Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Invites Application for Adhoc Scientific Officer Recruitment 2021
- Bharati College Invites Application for Library Attendant Recruitment 2021