Govt International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
IIPS Recruitment 2021 iipsindia.org Jobs. Latest Job: IIPS Invites Application for Senior Research Officer Recruitment 2021.
International Institute for Population Sciences Invites Application for Secretariat Coordinator Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS)
invites applications for recruitment of Secretariat Coordinator
International Institute for Population Sciences, Mumbai, Govandi Station Road, Deonar, Mumbai – 400 088.
Govandi Station Road Deonar , Mumbai,400088 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|IIPS Announced Job Notification For Secretariat Coordinator Vacancies - 80000 Salary - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Secretariat Coordinator|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||3 - 6 years|
|Posted on||23 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||27 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.Phil/Ph.D
A virtual interview will be conducted on 28th October 2021 3.00 pm. for the recruitment of the post of Secretariat Coordinator in SOUTH ASIA CENTRE FOR LABOUR MOBILITY AND MIGRANTS (SALAM) Centre, A UN KNOWLEDGE HUB supported by three UN agencies namely ILO, 1OM AND UN WOMEN. The details of qualification along with roles & responsibilities are given below
1. Post Name: Secretariat Coordinator
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Consolidated salary per month: RS. 80,000/-
4. Essential qualification and skills: Ph. D in Population Studies/ Demography/Social Sciences/Statistics MPhil in Population Studies with at least three years of experience Publications in peer‐reviewed journals Experience in data analysis Excellent Communication and writing skill
5. Desirable qualification and skills: Training/Knowledge/experience in IT Training/Knowledge/experience in Accounts Experience in migration research Experience in providing training
6. Duration: 6 months
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. The candidates are informed that the above post is purely on temporary basis. The interested candidates are requested to send their recent CV, copies of the degrees, certificates and other relevant documents, especially published research papers, experience certificate, recent photo and Aadhar/Pan Card along with application. All the applications should be sent via email to [email protected] and [email protected] along with covering letter.
2. Last date of receiving application: 27th October 2021
3. Date of virtual interview: 28th October 2021 (3.00 pm)
4. The link for attending the interview will be shared with the candidates.
Published on: 23 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
International Institute for Population Sciences Recruitment for following posts:
About International Institute for Population Sciences Recruitment
About International Institute for Population Sciences
The International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS), Mumbai, formerly known as the Demographic Training and Research Centre (DTRC) till 1970, was established in July 1956 under the joint sponsorship of Sir Dorabji Tata Trust, the Government of India and the United Nations. It serves as a regional centre for Training and Research in Population Studies for the ESCAP region. The Institute was re-designated to its present title in 1985 to facilitate the expansion of its academic activities. It was declared as a 'Deemed University' on August 14, 1985, under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. The recognition has facilitated the award of recognized degrees by the Institute itself and paved the way for further expansion of the Institute as an academic institution. In 2006, the Institute celebrated its Golden Jubilee.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Secretariat Coordinator: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Secretariat Coordinator, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Secretariat Coordinator: INR 80000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Secretariat Coordinator, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at International Institute for Population Sciences
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Govandi Station Road Deonar , Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 27th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Secretariat Coordinator, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 27th October, 2021
- Delhi Police Invites Application for Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- Goa Shipyard Limited Invites Application for Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
- Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Goa Shipyard Limited Invites Application for Deputy General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Invites Application for Post Doctoral Position Recruitment 2021
- Union Public Service Commission Invites Application for Tutor Recruitment 2021
- International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) Invites Application for Global Research Program Director Recruitment 2021
- Union Public Service Commission Invites Application for Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- Presidency University Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Union Public Service Commission Invites Application for Professor Recruitment 2021
- Jawaharlal Nehru University Invites Application for Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Jawaharlal Nehru University Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021