Indian Institute of Technology Jammu (IIT Jammu) Invites Application for Assistant Training and Placement Officer Recruitment 2019
Vacancy Circular No: IITJMU/Estt.2/Contract/01/2019
Indian Institute of Technology Jammu (IIT Jammu)
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Training and Placement Officer
Assistant Training and Placement Officer
Jammu & Kashmir
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: First Clas s in Bachelor’s degree (any discipline science/arts/commerce) with MBA in Human Resources/Marketing.
Experience: Minimum of 1-2 years proven experience in one or more of the following: Campus Placement in a reputed institution, corporate relations, public relations, career/manpower development and training. Good updated knowledge of Computer applications (on emails, word processing, spreadsheet, presentations software etc. and OS like MS-Windows) and other additional required software skills used in office.
35000-40000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 40 years.
How to Apply:
a) Online Applications received between January 9, 2019 to January 29, 2019 up to 5:00 pm only will be considered.
b) For submission of application through ONLINE MODE, please visit: https://apply.iitjammu.ac.in and select tab contract staff to apply.
Published on: 15th January 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
IIT Jammu Recruitment for following posts:
About IIT Jammu Recruitment
About IIT Jammu
The Indian Institute of Technology Jammu ( IIT Jammu) is a public research university located in Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir, India.The Institute came into existence in 2016 when a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between Department of Higher Education, Government of Jammu & Kashmir and Department of Higher Education, MHRD, Government of India, was signed for setting up an IIT campus at village Jagti, Tehsil Nagrota at Jammu.
Currently, the institute offers three UG programs namely, B.tech in Computer science, B.tech in Electrical Engineering and B.tech in Mechanical Engineering.
IIT Jammu recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Registrar, Junior Engineer (Electrical/Civil), Junior Technical Superintendent (JTS), Senior Laboratory Assistant (SLA), Junior Assistant, Caretaker, Assistant Security Officer (ASO), Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master's degree, Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Civil Engineering), Master Degree in Science/Computer Science or B.E/ B.Tech in appropriate field, Bachelor's Degree in any discipline, Degree in Hotel Management, Graduate in any discipline for a great career at IIT Jammu.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Assistant Training and Placement Officer: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Training and Placement Officer?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Training and Placement Officer: INR35000,
When can I can apply for Assistant Training and Placement Officer job at IIT Jammu
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Jagti, PO Nagrota
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 29th January, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Training and Placement Officer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 29th January, 2019
- Kamarajar Port Limited Invites Application for 5 Pilot Recruitment 2021
- Repco Bank Invites Application for 10 Manager, Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- MPPSC Invites Application for 15 Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) Recruitment 2021
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- National Institute Of Oceanography (NIO) Invites Application for Project Associate, Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- NIT Raipur Invites Application for Teaching Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kharagpur Invites Application for Job Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kharagpur Invites Application for Project Lab Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kharagpur Invites Application for Project Staff Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kharagpur Invites Application for 3 Software Developer Recruitment 2021
- Delhi High Court Invites Application for Common Assistant Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- IISER Pune Invites Application for Project Associate, Research Associate Recruitment 2021