IIT Jammu Invites Application for Inventory Manager Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: IITJmu/Reg./2021/246
Indian Institute of Technology Jammu (IIT Jammu)
invites applications for recruitment of Inventory Manager
Jammu and Kashmir
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: MBA in Inventory Management/ Supply Chain Management from a Govt. recognized University or Institute with at least 55% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade.
Experience: Minimum 3 years’ experience in handling inventory, maintenance of inventory ledger, receipt and issue of stores. Experience of working IT based system and ERP based inventory control module.
30000-40000/- Per MOnth
Age Limit: 35 Years.
How to Apply:
a) Candidates are required to apply ONLINE only from 07 May 2021 to 14 May 2021 up to 5:00 pm.
b) For submission of application through ONLINE MODE, please visit https://apply.iitjammu.ac.in and select tab Contract Staff to apply.
c) Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected. Candidates must provide details of 10th or equivalent, 12th or equivalent, graduation and post-graduation qualification (if any).
d) For any queries and information please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
e) For further information, please visit the institute website: https://iitjammu.ac.in
Published on: 10th May 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
IIT Jammu Recruitment for following posts:
About IIT Jammu Recruitment
About IIT Jammu
The Indian Institute of Technology Jammu ( IIT Jammu) is a public research university located in Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir, India.The Institute came into existence in 2016 when a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between Department of Higher Education, Government of Jammu & Kashmir and Department of Higher Education, MHRD, Government of India, was signed for setting up an IIT campus at village Jagti, Tehsil Nagrota at Jammu.
Currently, the institute offers three UG programs namely, B.tech in Computer science, B.tech in Electrical Engineering and B.tech in Mechanical Engineering.
IIT Jammu recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Registrar, Junior Engineer (Electrical/Civil), Junior Technical Superintendent (JTS), Senior Laboratory Assistant (SLA), Junior Assistant, Caretaker, Assistant Security Officer (ASO), Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master's degree, Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Civil Engineering), Master Degree in Science/Computer Science or B.E/ B.Tech in appropriate field, Bachelor's Degree in any discipline, Degree in Hotel Management, Graduate in any discipline for a great career at IIT Jammu.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Inventory Manager: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Inventory Manager?
The Payscale is as follows Inventory Manager: INR30000,
When can I can apply for Inventory Manager job at IIT Jammu
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Nagrota, Jammu
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 14th May, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Inventory Manager, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 14th May, 2021
- NIT Jamshedpur Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) Invites Application for Additional General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Good Governance (CGG) Invites Application for Software Developer (Java) Recruitment 2021
- Taralabalu Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK Taralabalu) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy Invites Application for 50 SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) Invites Application for Forest Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Tilaiya Invites Application for Counselor Recruitment 2021
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Invites Application for Clerk, Security Guard and Various Posts
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for 8 Research Establishment Officer Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Serology Invites Application for Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Health & Family Welfare (NIHFW) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- NIHFW Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2021