Income Tax Department Mumbai Recruitment 2023 For 12 Young Professional
Vacancy Circular No: MUM/Pr. CCIT/Coord/YPS/Rectt./2023-24
Income Tax Department Mumbai Young Professional Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Young Professional in Income Tax Department Mumbai. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 18th September 2023. Candidates can check the latest Income Tax Department Mumbai Recruitment 2023 Young Professional Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the incometaxmumbai.gov.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
Income Tax Department Mumbai Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ incometaxmumbai.gov.in/. Income Tax Department Mumbai selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Maharashtra. More details of incometaxmumbai.gov.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
M.K. Road, Mumbai, 400020 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 12 Posts
(i) Indian Nationals holding Graduate/Post Graduate degree in Law from recognized Universities, Colleges and Institutions of National and International repute; and/or Chartered Accountant qualification.
(ii) Candidates should have obtained at least 50% marks in the 3 Year LLB or 5 Year integrated LLB degree program or Post Graduation degree program or should have qualified the Chartered Accountant examination.
40,000/- Per Month
Age Limit: Maximum 35 Years.
Selection Procedure: Selection process will involve two stages: (i) Screening of applications, and (ii) Interview..
Application Fee: Nil.
How to Apply:
The duly filled and signed Application Form along with supporting documents must reach the following office in physical mode on or before 18.09.2023 till 06:00 PM: Office of Joint Commissioner of Income Tax (HQ) Coordination Room No. 335, Aayakar Bhavan, Maharshi Karve Road, Mumbai – 400 020, Maharashtra. A scanned copy of the duly filled Application Form along with supporting documents in PDF format must also be sent by email to the following email ID, so as to reach the below email ID on or before 18.09.2023 till 06:00 PM. [email protected]. (This Job Source is Employment News 16-22 September 2023, Page No.23).
Published on: 13th September 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Income Tax Department Mumbai Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Income Tax Department Mumbai. The other Related Jobs Income Tax Department Mumbai Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Young Professional - ( 12 Posts) Posts
M.K. Road, Mumbai
|Last Date: 18th September 2023|
About Income Tax Department Mumbai Recruitment
About Income Tax Department Mumbai
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 12 vacancies in total. Young Professional: 12 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Young Professional?
The Payscale is as follows Young Professional: INR40,000,
When can I can apply for Young Professional job at Income Tax Department Mumbai
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in M.K. Road, Mumbai
What is Income Tax Department Mumbai Young Professional: 12 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Income Tax Department Mumbai Young Professional: 12 Posts, is 18th September, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Young Professional, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 18th September, 2023
- National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) Invites Application for 47 Technical Assistant, Laboratory Attendant-I Recruitment 2023
- Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL) Invites Application for 20 Field Supervisor Recruitment 2023
- Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Invites Application for 484 ITI Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- DMHO Chittoor Invites Application for 54 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist and Various Posts
- Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Invites Application for 83 Veterinary Officer, Election Inspector Recruitment 2023
- Dredging Corporation of India (DCI) Invites Application for 18 Project Manager and Various Posts
- West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Invites Application for 14 Assistant Translator Recruitment 2023
- Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) Invites Application for 29 GDMO, Nurse, Pharmacist, Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Ltd (KAPL) Invites Application for 32 Professional Service Representative, Area Manager Recruitment 2023
- Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPMKVVCL) Invites Application for 38 Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2023
- National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS) Invites Application for 48 Junior Assistant and Various Posts
- AIIMS Bathinda Invites Application for 89 Various Teaching Positions