Indian Coast Guard (IGC) Invites Application for 50 Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: 01/2022 Batch
Indian Coast Guard (IGC)
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Commandant
Number of Vacancy: 50 Posts
General Duty (GD): Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree in from any recognised university with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate (ii) Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XIIth of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent with 60% aggregate in Mathematics and Physics.
Engineering & Electrical: Degree in Engineering with 60% aggregate marks or Section A and B passes with 60% marks from the Institution Of Engineers in (A) Naval architecture Or Mechanical or Marine Or Automotive Or Mechtronics Or Industrial and Production Or Mettalurgy Or Design Or Aeronautical Or Aerospace Engineering (B) Electrical or Electronics Or Telecommunication Or Instrumentation Or Instrumentation & Control Or Electronics and Communication Or Power Engineering or Power Electronics.
56100/- Per Month
Age Limit: Born between 1st July 1997 and 30 June 2001 (Both dates included).
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply ( or visit the original job details page): https://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/
Published on: 28th June 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
About Indian Coast Guard
Indian Coast Guard (IGC) is the maritime Para Military Force (PMF) of India. Indian Coast Guard was founded on 18th August 1978. It protects India's maritime interests and enforcement of maritime law over the territorial waters of India. Indian Coast Guard recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Commandant, Yantrik, Navik, Coast Guard Assistant Commandant, MT Drivers, Store Keeper, MT Fitter, Draughtsman Grade III, Enrolled Followers (Safaiwala). Interested candidates can pursue courses in 12th standard with Physics and Maths + Bachelor's degree, Matriculate + three years Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical/ Electronic Engineering, 12th class in Maths & Physics, 10th standard pass + valid driving license for both heavy and light motor vehicles, Matriculation, Matriculation + Two years Diploma in Draughtsmanship, for a great career at Indian Coast Guard.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 50 vacancies in total. Assistant Commandant: 50 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Commandant?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Commandant: INR56100,
When can I can apply for Assistant Commandant job at Indian Coast Guard
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 14th July, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Commandant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 14th July, 2021
- Central Railside Warehouse Company (CRWC) Invites Application for Advisor Recruitment 2021
- Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (KVASU) Invites Application for Technical Assistant and Various Posts
- APSWREI Society Invites Application for Senior Faculty Recruitment 2021
- Jadavpur University Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2021
- IIM Amritsar Invites Application for 10 Academic Associate Program Recruitment 2021
- DHFWS Jhargram Invites Application for 48 Staff Nurse and Various Posts
- Kalyani University Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- NPCC Invites Application for 4 Site Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Energy Research & Management Institute (GERMI) Invites Application for Manager, Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
- Department of School Education Punjab (DGSE Punjab) Invites Application for 6635 ETT Teacher Recruitment 2021
- Panchayati Raj Department Uttar Pradesh Invites Application for 58189 Panchayat Assistant, Accountant cum DEO Recruitment 2021
- Cantonment Board Kamptee Invites Application for Ward Servant and Various Posts