IGC Invites Application for Motor Transport Driver Recruitment 2021
Indian Coast Guard (IGC)
invites applications for recruitment of Motor Transport Driver
Motor Transport Driver
The Commander, Coast Guard Region (A&N), Port Blair, Post Box No. 716, Haddo (PO), Port Blair - 744102, A&N Islands
Andaman and Nicobar Islands
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|Indian Coast Guard Announced Job Notification For Motor Transport Driver Vacancies - Apply Soon Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Motor Transport Driver|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Job Locations||Andaman and Nicobar Island|
|Age Limit||18 - 27 years|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Posted on||09 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||07 Oct, 2021|
(a) 10th Standard Pass.
(b) Must possess valid driving license for both heavy and light Motor Vehicles.
(c) Should have at least 2 years experience in driving Motor Vehicles.
(d) Knowledge of Motor Mechanism. (Should be able to remove minor defects in vehicles).
Age Limit: 18 - 27 years
Selection will be based on Written Test and Skill Test
How to Apply:
1. The Application should be forwarded to The Commander, Coast Guard Region (A&N), Port Blair, Post Box No. 716, Haddo (PO), Port Blair - 744 102, A&N Islands with in 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
2. The envelope containing the application must be superscribed as "Application for the post of Motor Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade)"
3. Application should be submitted By Ordinary Post only.
4. The application should accompany the self attested copes of Educational qualification certificate, Age proof, Caste Certificate or SC/ST/OBC candidates antd experience certificate.
5. Application sent by Courier/ Speed/ Registered post or received after due date will be rejected.
Published on: 09 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
About Indian Coast Guard
The Indian Coast Guard is a multi-mission organization, conducting round-the-year real-life operations at sea. Despite being relatively small, it has a wide range of task capabilities for both surface and air operations.
The organization is headed by the Director General Indian Coast Guard (DGICG) exercising his overall command and superintendence from the Coast Guard Headquarters (CGHQ) located at New Delhi. At CGHQ, he is assisted by four Deputy Director Generals of the rank of Inspector General, and other senior officers heading various staff divisions.
For effective command and control, the Maritime Zones of India are divided into five Coast Guard Regions, namely, North-West, West, East, North-East and Andaman & Nicobar, with the respective Regional Headquarters located at Gandhinagar, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata and Port Blair. The Coast Guard Regions are commanded by Officers of the rank of Inspector General.
The regions are further divided into twelve Coast Guard ‘Districts’, one each for the nine coastal states on the mainland, two in the Andaman & Nicobar Region, and one at Kavaratti in the Lakshadweep and Minicoy Islands. Each Coast Guard District comprises of one or more Coast Guard Stations. In addition, there are Coast Guard Air Stations (CGAS) and Air Enclaves (CGAE) for air operations from various locations along the coastline.
Indian Coast Guard (IGC) is the maritime Para Military Force (PMF) of India. Indian Coast Guard was founded on 18th August 1978. It protects India's maritime interests and enforcement of maritime law over the territorial waters of India. Indian Coast Guard recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Commandant, Yantrik, Navik, Coast Guard Assistant Commandant, MT Drivers, Store Keeper, MT Fitter, Draughtsman Grade III, Enrolled Followers (Safaiwala). Interested candidates can pursue courses in 12th standard with Physics and Maths + Bachelor's degree, Matriculate + three years Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical/ Electronic Engineering, 12th class in Maths & Physics, 10th standard pass + valid driving license for both heavy and light motor vehicles, Matriculation, Matriculation + Two years Diploma in Draughtsmanship, for a great career at Indian Coast Guard.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Motor Transport Driver: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Motor Transport Driver, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Motor Transport Driver: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Motor Transport Driver, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Coast Guard
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Haddo (PO), Andaman and Nicobar Island
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 7th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Motor Transport Driver, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 7th October, 2021
- District and Sessions Court Bidar Invites Application for 12 Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- District and Sessions Court Bidar Invites Application for Typist Recruitment 2021
- Rites Ltd Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Invites Application for 74 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for 18 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for 7 Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- PGIMER Invites Application for Research Scientist B Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Sekhsaria Clinical Fellow Recruitment 2021
- BBJ Invites Application for 8 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- BFUHS Invites Application for Director, Lady Medical Officer and More Vacancies
- BFUHS Invites Application for 8 Professor Recruitment 2021