ICFRE Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
Indian Council Of Forestry Research Education (ICFRE)
invites applications for recruitment of Field Assistant (FA)
Field Assistant (FA)
Number of Vacancy: 01 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have Bachelor (Forestry); Bachelor (Botany) or higher degree in Forestry/Botany Desirable: Evidence of scientific research as paper/dissertation.
17000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 28 Years
How to Apply:
1. Candidate having appropriate qualifications in relevant subject/specialization with consistently good academic records and experience may apply by submitting their application form in the prescribed format with all supporting documents and one page CV to the undersigned by e-mail (email@example.com) on or before 25 August, 2021 by 5:00 PM. It is essential to mention the name of project and position applied for along with post code in the subject area of e-mail.
2. Application in pdf format (at most ten pages in one combined file, only) duly filled along with self-attested copies of mark sheet in the prescribed format will only be accepted. The application should contain a maximum of 10 pages in one consolidated file only. The detail of pages for the application is as follows:
(i) One page for prescribed application form;
(ii) Three pages for mark sheets of High School, Intermediate, Bachelor and one additional page for higher Degree, if any,
(iii) One page CV,
(iv) One page for experience (if applicable),
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible.
2. The position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the Project.
3. The position can also be terminated at any time by the National project Coordinator/Principal Coordinator/Principal Investigator/Supervisor of the Project without assigning any reason depending on the performance of the candidate.
4. Recruitment for the above temporary position is governed by the rules and regulation of the Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education (ICFRE) and does not guarantee subsequent employment in any Institute under the Council.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-in-Interview.
6. Your services after selection would be offered depending upon the project work and relevant situations of the CORONA crisis.
7. Order of engagement of the selected candidate will be issued subject to availability of fund and approval of the Competent Authority. Tenure mentioned in the advertisement is tentative and liable to be curtailed/extended as per the decision of the Competent Authority.
8. If it is found at any stage of the process or thereafter that the candidates do not fulfill the eligibility criteria, their candidature shall be cancelled without assigning any reason. Further, the decision of the ICFRE in this regard to the selection process will be final and binding. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained by the Council. The payment received during the serving period under the case has to be returned with panel interest.
9. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
Published on: 13th August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Field Assistant (FA) - ( 01 Posts) Posts||25th August 2021||P.O. New Forest, Dehradun|
|Senior Project Fellow (SPF) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||14th January 2021||P.O. New Forest, Dehradun|
|Research Associate-I (RA-I) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||27th August 2020||P.O. New Forest, Dehradun|
|Deputy Director General (Admin) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||30th September 2020||P.O. New Forest, Dehradun|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||11th September 2020||N.H.- 23, Ranchi|
|Forest Guard - ( 6 Posts) Posts||11th September 2020|
|Consultant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||25th June 2020||P.O New Forest, Dehradun|
|Technical Assistant (Field/ Lab Research) - ( 6 Posts) Posts||20th April 2020||Kompally, S.O|
|Research Associate (RA) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||14th January 2020||P.O. New Forest, Dehradun|
|Junior Project Fellow (JPF) - ( 5 Posts) Posts||14th January 2020|
|Conservator of Forests - ( 23 Posts) Posts||31st January 2020||P.O. New Forest, Dehradun|
|Project Associate - ( 3 Posts) Posts||20th September 2019||P.O. New Forest, Dehradun|
|Project Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||30th August 2019||Gandhigram, Agartala|
|Medical Officer - ( 6 Posts) Posts||30th September 2019||P.O. New Forest, Dehradun|
|Scientist - ( 54 Posts (UR-23, EWS-4, OBC-16, SC-07 and ST-04)) Posts||15th May 2019||P.O. New Forest, Dehradun|
|Research Associate - ( 1 Posts) Posts||26th February 2018||Dehradun Uttarakhand Last Date: 26th February 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts Educational Qualification: M.Sc. in Forestry/Botany/Ecology/Environmental Science/ Environmental Management/GIS & Remote Sensing/ Atmospheric Science/ Climate Change from recognised university with Ph.D. in the relevant discipline or three years of research experience in the relevant field after M.Sc. Job Requirement: Analysis and compilation of the national and global climate change related iformation and documents etc. Pay Scale: INR 36000/- Per Month Age Limit: Maximum 35 years. How to Apply: All interested and eligible candidates must report on 26-02-2018 at 3:00 PM in Room No.42, ICFRE Hqs. P.O. New Forest|
About Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) Recruitment
About Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE)
Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE), an apex body in the national forestry research system, has been undertaking the holistic development of forestry research through need based planning, promoting, conducting and coordinating research, education and extension covering all aspects of forestry.
Indian Council of Forestry Research Education (ICFRE) was established in the year 1986. It is located in Dehradun, Uttarakhand. ICFRE functions are to conduct forestry research; transfer the technologies developed to the states of the country and other user agencies; and to impart forestry education. The council has research institutes and advanced centres located at Dehradun, Shimla, Ranchi, Jorhat, Jabalpur, Jodhpur, Bangalore, Coimbatore, Allahabad, Chhindwara, Aizawl, Hyderabad and Agartala. Research perspective are - Conservation, protection, regeneration, rehabilitation of natural forest ecosystems; Revegetation of barren, waste, marginal and mined lands, Research on tree improvement, Ecological rehabilitation of all fragile ecosystems. Indian Council of Forestry Research Education recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Project Associate, Senior Project Fellow, Junior Research Fellows (JRF), Project Assistant, Lab Assistant, Field Assistant, Accounts Officer, Research Associate, Junior Project Fellow. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Post Graduate in discipline of Botany, Master Degree in the following disciplines Botany/ Life Science/ Forestry, B.SC/M.Sc degree in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/Botany, Graduation in Science/ Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry, Bachelors Degree, Intermediate (12th Class), M.Sc. in Environment Management, for a great career at Indian Council of Forestry Research Education.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Field Assistant (FA): 01 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Field Assistant (FA)?
The Payscale is as follows Field Assistant (FA): INR17000,
When can I can apply for Field Assistant (FA) job at Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in P.O. New Forest, Dehradun
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 25th August, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Field Assistant (FA), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 25th August, 2021
- AIIMS Patna Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Patna Invites Application for Additional Professor Recruitment 2021
- Mumbai Port Trust Invites Application for Financial Adviser and Chief Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital Udyogamandal Invites Application for Homoeopathic Physician Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Senior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- University of Delhi Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital New Delhi Invites Application for Super Specialist Recruitment 2021
- NIRRH Invites Application for Scientist-B Recruitment 2021
- APSC Invites Application for 15 Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Ministry of Science & Technology Invites Application for Young Professional Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital New Delhi Invites Application for Specialist Recruitment 2021
- School Of Planning and Architecture Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021